nine

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'NO I DONT LOVE YOU' is all that kept repeating in his ears.

'she dont love me?' he asked himself downhearted.

'she likes me.....but not loves me....' he went crazy with her words.

'wait, but where is she?.....' he just realised that she is not around.

He tried to call her but she didnt pick his call.' why will she not pick my call?......ehhh this girl makes me crazy'

 

after running around the college campus he finally found her in an empty class room,

'Shinhye ah, what are you doing here? i was searching for you....and what about your phone?' he asked her.

'wae?' she asked him with a glare

'whats with that look, is she angry? because she dont love me....but why will she be angry for rejecting me....i should be angry...' he was still tying to figure out her reaction.

'why are you searching for someone who is very mean and plays with your feelings ?' she asked in an angry tone.

'oh , did i use those words.........when......' he hit his backhead.

'shinhye ah did i really say that? ' he asked her in a low tone lowering his head.

'what?....your really impossible' she wanted to kick his off.lol

She felt angry, sad, annoyed, frustrated all at the same time that she ended up crying. 

'omo, she is crying....stupid, idiot yonghwa you even made her cry' he cursed himself.

'shinhye ah, i m really really really really really SORRY.....i didnt mean any of those words, you know i m really stupid i always end up doing wrong things at wrong time' he tried to console her feeling bad that she is crying because of him.

'I M SORRY, I M SORRY....' he continued to appologise, only thing that he could do.

'Leave me alone yonghwa.....i dont want to talk to you' she said wiping the tears away.

 

' .....what the hell did i do......now she dont even want to talk with me, its all because of me' he was pacing impatiently scolding himself.

'i spit out words without realising, how am i going to ask for her forgiveness this time?.......will it be the end' he felt dejected.

'No i cant give up easily, i ll persaude her to forgive me and accept my love for her.....yes yonghwa you can do it' he encouraged himself.

 

Next day,

He found her at the library and he sat on the opposite chair facing her. He kicked her legs from under the table to gain her attention and she looked up frowing.

He showed her his both hands saying I M SORRY

she just glared at him and left the place.

'shinhye ah i wont leave you that easily' he chuckeled.

Next she went to attend her class, and this what she noticed on the board

 

kekeke.....he even drew his favorite simpson.

She heared other students laughing 'ehhh .....this yong is crazy' she thought.

Then she recieved a picture message from him. 'aisshhh....now what?' she annoyingly opened the message,

'what.....hahahaha.....' she laughed covering afraid her laughter will disturb the class.

'you forgave me right, i saw you laughing.....' yong followed her when she left the classroom.

she just kept walking without any answer.

'hmmm, not yet?' he sighed.

She went to canteen and ordered coffee,

 

'is he jobless?.......' she muttered.

'my first job is to appologise....' he whispered in her ears standing behind her. Then he came in front of her and bowed 'Shinhye ah I M SORRY' she smiled at his cuteness but quickly changed into serious look when he saw her.

 

The before day, after he left her alone,she thought about everything that happend. 'i love him and i wanted to tell him that but his harsh words made me change my mind. And i got shocked that he didnt even realise the words that he let out. He is really crazy and childish, but still i m not going to talk to him that easily. He deserves bit of suffering too.' 

 

She enjoyed all his efforts by putting angry facade.

 

'since evening he was very quiet, did he give up? this fast?' she was worried that he didnt disturb her since evening.lol

Thats when something flew inside her room from window,

'i know....babo, but my namja is very creative' she chuckeled.

Then she heard a knock on the door and a girl gave her a wrapped box, she eagerly opened to find the content.

'wow....so cute' she really loved the way he is asking I M SORRY.

Then she heard her phone ringing, she smiled looking at the name that was blinking on her phone.

'ahem....wae?' she maintained her rude tone.

'shinhye ah .....for one last time I M SORRY' he said very sincerely

'and for the last time i m asking you a favor, please dont say no...' he said seriously

she got nervous hearing his words, 'what?'

'you meet me at the garden ' he said and ended the call.

'what happend, why is he mentioning last time' she got worried.

 

 

She immediately rushed out of her room to meet him.

And she was surprised with what she found

         

Then she found him coming from behind the tree with his guitar

He strum the guitar and started singining

Such a feeling’s coming over me from you.
There is only one wish on my mind.

I long to be close to you.
I long to be close to you.
I’ll be on your side. Forever more.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter