ten

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another month passed with full of happy moments for yongshin couple.

'yong, its been a month since we became a couple' shinhye told him smiling.

'hmmm....should we celebrate' he asked her excited.

'wae, your amazed that we made it for a month' she pouted.

'krom, i put up with a short tempered, nagging, and a cry baby for these many days.' he played along.

'yahhh....' she raised her arm to hit him but he caught her hand and kissed it gently.

 

 

Yonghwa found shinhye talking and laughing with some other guy, jealous yonghwa couldnt tolerate this.

'yong you came, george is really funny' she continued laughing with the other guy.

'George dont you have other work than flirting with my grilfriend' he put up his harsh words with smile on his face.

'Okay bro i m leaving, dont burn' he smirked.

'yahh....stop smiling, i m more funny than him' he was raging with jealousy

'And you forget the english that i thought you, so no more George or John' he said cutely.

'hahahaha, ok i forgot english' she laughed at his childishness.

 

 

Yong still kept getting calls from unknown numbers, which he proudly bragged about.

'see i told you, i m very popular and also you understand why i didnt pick your call on the first day' he reasoned to her.

'why dont you block those numbers' she suggested

'i already blocked many numbers, now i m tired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter