seven

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'your already seeing and talking to him' he grinned .

 she was dumbstruck and her hand reached to cover her glued mouth.

'wae.....what will you do now that you see him? uh?' he provoked her cutely.

she looked over his shoulder , to the left side and then turned around showing her back to him finding a way to escape.

'yah....are you going to run away now.....didnt you hear me?' he turned her to face him.

'ahemm....what did you say i didnt hear you properly...' she smiled awkwardly unknowing how to react.

he moved closer, much closer that he could feel her warm breath and saw her widened eyes.......he tilted his head to reach her ears and SCREAMED in her ears ' I M DSM, did you hear me now?' 

'arrghhhh.......' she closed her ears in quick reflection. 

'hahahahaha.........' he laughed out loud.

she hit his arm........and glared at him.

he immediately calmed down 'mianhae.......I M SORRY' he stressed when he found her glaring at him.

'you really should be sorry, i went around looking for you in the entire campus........., why the heck do you have a phone if you were not going to pick calls?' she yelled at him, venting out her anger.

he was startled by her sudden explosion.

' i m really sorry........i didnt pick your call thinking your one of those guls who piss me off asking me out .'he explained.

she gave a look as if saying ' such a lame excuse.....'

'no no.......i swear' he replied understanding her expression.

'whatever, but what about me.....i had a genuine reason, leave me what if you dont pick some important call?' she said in a serious tone.

he bowed 90* to her , ' i m really sorry.......please forgive me ' he didnt know what to do to calm her nerves.

'yah......what are you doing' she looked around feeling uncomfortable by his act.

'yah palli get up......' she tapped his shoulders.

'did you forgive me?' he asked looking up at her face still bowing in that position. 

'finally......' he jumped seeing that she smiled.

'i m seriously sorry, now tell me why you were looking around for me......?' he asked sincerely

'because you can speak korean and so could help me with details regarding class,hostel room allotment etc.....a girl in the council told me to contact you.' she finshed with a pout.

'....... rather she could have called me directly........this all would have not happend.' he hissed 

'stupid sandra made a pretty girl cry......' he cursed his friend in low tone.

'what? did he call me pretty?' she heared it clearly but what mattered was,

'dont mention about crying everytime.........it is embarrasing' she muttered.

he chuckled admiring her cuteness......

'okay sorry......i will not mention about it again CRY BABY' he said cry baby in english.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter