003

Breaking An Icy Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All he did was stare at the students staring back at him. He held back an evil chuckle for he is imagining his fellow classmate that they are all frogs. If only he has that kind of powers. He couldn't help it and stiffle a laugh which earned a questioning look from his classmates. Has he gone mad or ?

"Is something funny Mr. Woo?" asked the homeroom teacher, Mr. Choi. A stern homeroom teacher. If you think the principal is the most stern(if that's even a word), then you haven't met Mr. Choi yet. Zico held back a scoff and shakes his head, keeping his eyes lock in the wall at the back. 

"Well if there is nothing funny, woul you mind introducing yourself to all of us and be done with it?," asked the annoyed homeroom teacher, sarcastically tapping his watch with raised eyebrow. Zico rolled his eyes and faced the teacher, inching towards him with cool gaze. The teacher, not taken aback, held his gaze at him. 

"You know my name already dont you? Why do I have to introduce it? Tsk." and with that, he struts away to find an emprty desk. He found one in the middle row between two girls. Psh those lucky girls ugh. Anyway, he pain them no attention as he is still thinking at the girl from earlier. Thinking about it now, no girls have done that to him. Mostly, girls he met are those like him. They paid no attention to him though and if they are some girls like the one now beside him, he just scare them away or he either doesn't care. The aura the girl gave him awhile ago just. . .amuses him. 

"Does anyone have a question?," the homeroom teacher ask. Zico, barely paying any attention raised his hand. The teacher sighs and nods his head as an approvement that he can speak. 

"Why is it called homeroom when this room isnt anywhere home like?," he asked with a smirk and Mr.Choi gritted his teeth. He knew accepting Zico in this school will just ruin the reputation the school. The students laugh but not at the question. No; they are laughing at their homeroom teacher's pissed off face. 

"Quiet! You, don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter