Is this really you?

The Promise.

 

  "Hello? Jay-Oppa, is this really you?"

She heard a snicker on the other end and knew it was him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jay-Oppa... It's been awhile. How are you?" Min asked him calmly, all the while holding her other emotions intact.

"It has been, right? I'm fine right now I suppose. How about you? I just streamed your live performance. Congrats! You guys looked fantastic out there. Nice new hair by the way." He responded to her. Min smiled at how they had resumed their familiar banter.

"Oppa... Why exactly did you call?" Min was excited about him calling her, but she knew there was a deeper meaning to it then just to congratulate her.

"Ahh. I knew I could never get anything past you. Listen, I truly did want to congratulate you but I also want to know.... how are my boys?" On the other end Jay was nervous and was biting his lip waiting for Min to answer.

"Truthfully? They are a mess right now." Min replied to which felt like a punch to Jay's gut.

"Dang it. I left the group for them to move on and make it without the antis destroying them. This is all my fault!" Jay yelled. He hated himself for doing this to his 'brothers'.

"Jay. You know it's not all your fault. You were just a--" Min was trying to ease Jay's guilt when she was interrupted by one of the staff members telling her that her group and manager were waiting for her.

She nodded her head okay and resumed her conversation.

"Listen Jay. You need to forgive yourself. You have time off in the U.S. . Use it wisely. The boys just need some space and time to heal. It's not only the antis bothering them, it's the fact that they miss you. So you have to be strong for all of them. You need to somehow let them know that they'll make it." Min said as she began to head to her dressing room.

"But I can't. The company isn't giving them my messages and they aren't allowed to use any form of media until all of this is over. I need you to watch over them. Please." Jay pleaded with her.

"But Oppa, you know I ---" 

"Please." He tried once again.

"Neh. Okay Oppa. I'll do my best to look after them for you. Please stay safe and forgive yourself.  Arasso? " 

"Thank you Min. You don't know how much this means to me. I miss you guys. Good luck with the rest of your promotions okay? I'll be watching over you from here in Seattle. Love you shorty." Jay responded.

"Will do. Love you too small-fry. Bye for now." Min replied before hanging up her cell phone.

By now she had reached her dressing room and her members were all turned towards her.

"So... you were gone for awhile." Fei said with her brow quirked up in question.

"Yeah. Who was that Min?" Jia also asked her.

Suzy just took the same stance as Fei and quirked her brow at Min.

"It was just someone I needed to hear from. Someone I'm glad I heard from." Min replied.

"I see..." Fei said.

"And this someone would be?" Jia inquired

"I'm sure you guys can guess by now. Anyways, let me get changed and then we can head out to our next schedule!" Min said as she rushed to grab her street clothes.

"Hmmm. I wonder what they were talking about." Suzy said.

"I don't know. But I'm sure she must have been talking to Jay. I guess she'll tell us herself what's going on if she wants to." Fei said with a lift of her shoulders.

"Okay then. Let me grab my stuff." Jia said as she grabbed her phone and purse.

"Okay ladies. Let us go!" Min said as she headed out of the dressing room with the three others close behind.

Now how will I be able to watch over 2PM for Jay like I promised? This is going to be tricky...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back from my very long hiatus due to school.

Things are still stressful but I'm managing for now haha.

I'm sorry this update has taken forever and that it's so short but hey, at least it's something right?

I'm going to try and update more again because I feel bad leaving you guys hanging all the time.

Until the next chapter :)

-Nicole 11/6/11

P.S. I hope you switched your clocks an hour back since daylight-savings-time is over! :)