Chapter 11: Why do you like him?

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Suzy's P.O.V

"Hi!" IU shyly greeted us.

Ugh. Of all the times they have to pop out suddenly, why did they choose this day? Although something's weird, they're together- Okay I shall stop before I start squealing like a fan girl. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, looking at both of them. 

"Well IU said she'll stop by your house before she goes home so I thought of stopping by as well." Myungsoo said then he turned his gaze at Soohyun who was looking at him as well. They stared at each other for a moment, hmm.. this is odd, are they talking using their minds?

Breaking their staring contest I cleared my throat. "Oh Soohyun offered to take me home since luna had somewhere else to go." I said smiling.

"Yeah, and I am about to leave as well." He added. 

"Already? Why don't you stay with us for a while?" IU asked. 

"Yup! Have some snacks before going home." I said looking at him. 

He just smiled at me and gave me a light pat in the shoulder. "It's alright, I need to go home as well since mom asked me to go home early." He said. 

"Oh alright then.Take care." I just said nodding. 

"See you." He said then turned to IU and Myungsoo, waving at them. "Bye Guys."

"Bye!" IU waved back and smiled. 

When his figure is no where to be seen, IU quickly clinged on my arms and looked at me excitedly, "Someone will be sharing a sweet story with me tonight!" She said holding her squeals.

Then I recalled what happened earlier, I can tell that I am turning really red since I felt the tip of my ears burn up.

"Look she's red as a tomato now!" IU said pointing on my face before poking my cheeks.

"YAH!" I playfully slapped her hand away. 

Myungsoo on the other hand just rolled his eyes and like he's the owner of the house, he walked towards the door and opened it. Psh Typical myungsoo who's not in the mood all the time. 

"Look who's being stingy again!" I said snicekring as I look at his back.

Before Myungsoo was able to answer back the door opened widely and he quickly bowed upon seeing my mom. "Hello Auntie, It's nice seeing you again." He said.

Mom just chuckled and ruffled his hair, which made me smirk cause I know how much he hates it. He doesn't like his hair being touched. 

"Hi Auntie!" IU said waving happily. 

"Oh you're here too. Hello." Mom said. "Come in guys." She said.

We all went inside the house. IU and I headed to my room for me to change into my casual clothes. "Wait here Myungie." I said and he just nodded continuing to play with Damon, My dog.

As we reach my room, I told her what happened between us all through out the day while I change my clothes. She's been squealing so much from the start of the story till the end.

"Oh wait! Before we go down.. I see you've been hanging out with myungsoo huh, why are you two together today?" I asked  smirking as I look at her.

IU suddenly choked at the question causing me to laugh. "So?" I asked.

"Well..." She started telling me how she asked myungsoo to help her with some chords and how they started talking and him getting much more comfortable to her. 

I squished her in a hug while patting her back. "Oh my! I am so proud of you! You're making your move!" I said chuckling a bit. 

"Yah Shh!" She said cupping her cheeks which are now as red as the top I am wearing. 

"Alright Alright!" I said raising both my hands in surrender. 

A knock was heard on my door before Myungsoo spoke. "Hey are you two done? Aunt said to come down quickly since she prepared something to eat." He said.

"Coming!" I answered, taking a hair clamp bringing my hair up and tying it. "Let's go." I said and IU nodded, both of us getting out of the room.

The two of us went down to eat the food mom prepared. 

End of P.O.V

The Day passed really quick, after their classes they proceeded to their respective clubs.

Myungsoo and IU was in the Musci Room together with the other members, they were playing a song that they'll be performing when a knock was heard on the door. Suzy entered the room, smiling as she waves at all the people inside.

"Hi Guys!" She said.

Chitchats was heard in the room as she entered. 

"Hi!" Some of the guys said in unison.

"Your bestfriend is really pretty." Minhyuk, one of IU's bandmate said.

"Ofcourse she is." IU proudly said. 

"What brings you here?" Myungsoo asked, looking at Suzy.

"I need to talk to you." She said.

"Are they dating?" Minhyuk asked and got nudged by Yonghwa. 

"Shh they're not." He said.

IU just cleared lightly, feeling uncomfortable by his question. She looked at both of them laughing together, then a thought came to her mind. If she doesn't know those two she'll think they're dating but then she remembered that they are just close friends. really close.

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow wrapping an arm around Suzy's shoulder as he walks her out of the room. "Miss me already?" He joked.

Minhyuk and Jonghyun quickly followed them, staying in the window to listen to their conversation.

"Yah you two! Get back here, stop eavesdropping." Yonghwa said.

"SHH!" The two said giving Yonghwa a look.

Yonghwa just sighed in defeat and sat beside IU "Those two will never change." He said.

"Well, they still find myungsoo mysterious since he doesn't talk that much to them." IU said shrugging. 

Suzy scoffed and nudged his tummy with her elbow. "Yeah right." She said.

"I was kidding." Myungsoo said laughing lightly.

"Lame joke." Suzy said rolling her eyes. "Anyway Uncle called telling me to inform you that you'll be coming with him to pick up your grandma." She said.

"Oh right, but why did he call you instead of me?" He asked.

Suzy just shook her head and flicked his nose lightly. "Because this Great Myungsoo is too busy to answer his phone." She said.

Myungsoo just scratched the back of his neck and smiled cheekily. "My bad." He mumbled.

"I'll be going then, See you later." Suzy said patting myungsoo's shoulder before walking away. 

"See you." Myungsoo said and watched her walk away.

When the two sensed that Myungsoo's about to go back in, they rushed back to their places and pretended that nothing happened.

"Sorry guys, just had something to discuss with her." he said smiling.

"It's alright." Yonghwa said."Let's start again?" He added.

"Alright." They all went back to rehearsing their songs.

After One hour and thirty Minutes...

"Alright then Guys, That's all for today! Let's continue again tomorrow." Yonghwa said. 

They all started cleaning the music room. While they were packing their things, Myungsoo was approached by Jonghyun. 

"It's the first time I've seen you smile and laugh like that." He said.

Myungsoo just gave him a what are you talking about look. 

"I mean a while ago, when you're with Suzy."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter