Two

Why I Hate You.

Jessica tries to move on. She tried. and still trying. How can she forget the one she loves since it seems like forever, even before she knew the meaning of love.

"...and i'm also thinking of trying out in university's soccer team.." the red head guy sips his coffee while seating comfortably on the cafe's couch.

"I'm sorry?" her ears perk up immediately upon hearing the university's soccer team. She gives the transfer student an unreadable look. If he will join that team, there's a high possibility she will hang out with that team.. which means hanging out with Donghae as well. it sounds tempting for her so that she can watch over him but no, she's not that desperate. if he doesn't like her, then don't.

"Why don't you try other organizations in university, you know, get to know the school first." she suggests.

"No, I think it's a great idea, he'll be joining our team."

They turn their heads up to look at who said that. Jessica doesn't have to though, she know very well whose voice is that, but she did anyway.

"Oh!" exclaims the handsome transfer student Jessica is dating right now. "Lee Donghae." the transferee mentions the new comer's name with much admiration. He's a fan, even Jessica can sense that.

"Hi" Donghae invites himself on their table and places a chair between Jessica and the other guy. "And you are?" he asks.

"Jaejoong. i'm Jessica's boyfriend.." the other guy says, unsure of his last words. The girl however, shakes her head for witnessing the cuteness of her date, remembering why in the first place she agreed to date him.

Donghae eyes them suspiciously. Something's wrong, he thinks. How can Jessica find a boyfriend when she already have a fiance right? He reminds himself. But the exchanges of shy smiles that didn't go unnotice to him seem to pull him out of his suspisions. He took three deep breaths before looking intently to Jessica. which the latter didn't seem to mind. She knows, but she just brushed it off.

"Her boyfriend?" he finally asks while putting his arm around the girl. "I think that's impossible." he says while letting out a mocking chuckle.

Jaejoong gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"Dude, the beautiful lady here is my fiance'" he boasts pulling Jessica closer who is now blushing like crazy because he just called her beautiful.

"Ya Lee Donghae!" before any of them coud react, someone from the door of the restaurant shouts his name.

Jessica turns to look at who called him. It was her. The one he was with the other week.

"Hey Yoona come here!" he shouts back, waving at the girl to go to their spot. He stood up and kissed her temple the moment she arrived.

Confusion is obvious in Jaejoongs face while looking at the two then to Jessica. But before he could say anything, she's already pulling him out of the restaurant.

"Hey, don't cry." he says as he realized she was already crying.

"No, i'm not crying." she stubbornly says.

He moved closer to her and cups her face in his hands. He wiped her tears using his thumbs. He leaned closer that his breath is fanning her face.

She thought he is going to kiss her. The distance is saying it all. She just doesn't know if she wants it right now. She doesn't even know why she is crying. or at least she just doesn't want to admit why she's crying.

He can't kiss her right now. She is hurting, and he thinks he know why. Sho don't have to tell it to him. "Here." he says as he kissed the tears on her cheeks. He wants to kiss her more than that but he just can't.

Lee Donghae decided to follow them. Was she jealous? He doesn't have the tiniest idea. She hates him. She can't be jealous especially with Yoona.

He felt his blood boil at the view. The new guy kissing Jessica, If that's not enough, he hugged her tight after that kiss. He seriously wants to punch someone right now. Specifically someone named Jaejoong. Is he jealous? of course, he is undeniably jealous right now.

"Ya Lee Donghae! why do you always leave me like that! you a*hole." Yoona shouts at him playfully from the resaturant exit. The two seem to heard her as well because they stopped whatever they are doing and looked at them.

Donghae looks at Yoona and then to the two. He let out an exasperated sigh as Jessica gives him a lingering stare then pulls Jaejoong's hand to the parking.

"Running away won't do you any good." she hears him say after three steps. She stops and look at the boy whose hand she's now holding. "Look Jessica, I think he wants to give you an explanation." he nods at the other guy's direction. "If you keep on running away like that you might miss your chance of being really happy." he says then gently removes her hand from his. "Go talk to him. and one advice, listen to you heart. and don't lie."

Listen to your heart. In everyting Jaejoong have said, those words are the only one she can remember. She tries to listen to her heart but all she can hear are the loud beats. She didn't notice that her friend left her already and Donghae is already in front of her.

She was beyond surprised when he held her hands tight. She can't look straight to him right now because of the intensity of the stare he is giving her. It makes her heart flutter. "I really want to kiss you right now but you have to listen first."

 

♥♥♥