Three

Why I Hate You.

"Who is she?" Jessica sets her coffee down after almost twenty minutes of sitting there with him. They decided to have a seat first before actually talking but Donghae doesn't want to go back to the cafe so they went to the nearby restaurant.

"Are you jealous?" He asked not hiding that smug smile off his face. 

"We are not going to have an actual conversation Donghae if you are going to answer my questions with question too" She seriously wants to hit his head that moment. 

He on the other hand just let out a chuckle. "Relax, will you? She's my best friend, okay? She's like a sister to me. There I said it."

"Ok. that's all." she said then started to walk out of the restaurant. She just know he's making fun of her, like when they were children. She doesn't want to make this conversation longer as it is.

"Hey wait up!" Donghae followed her and grabbed her arms to stop her from walking. "Is he really your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes." She answered right away.

"You know you can't have a boyfriend while I'm still alive." He stated, a little too confident.

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm your fiancé."

Jessica might have expected something more from because she was disappointed from his answer.

She heaved a deep sigh and said "Lee Donghae… Our mothers want us to get married, but you know we can always decline right? They will be disappointed but that's it. That plan holds no weight on our life. We deserve to marry the person we love and not just because it was planned long time ago."

"I guess I deserve to marry you then?"

"You are no--- what?" Jessica realized what he just said.

"You said we deserve to marry the person we love, so I deserve to marry you right? If this isn't love Jessica then I don't know what it is."

She can't even say anything at this moment. She stood there in front of Donghae speechless, unable to move, unable to think. His confession is so sudden, she did not expect it. Her heart is beating so loud it's no surprise if he can hear it.

"Jessica, I have always loved you, I still love you and I will love you until forever. I don't know how and when  this started but this feeling has always been here."

The amount of I love you's that she heard from him is too much and all she can do is cry. Donghae on the other hand is so nervous she hasn’t said anything since his confession. He thought he poured his feelings a little too much for her to handle.

He pulled her close and wiped hear tears.

"Please stop crying, I'm not asking you for any answers right now, but please give me a chance to show you how much I love you."

What he didn't expect is how Jessica suddenly stopped crying, grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips.

 

"Shut up Lee Donghae, you're so annoying. I hate you." She stopped mid kiss to say those words and kissed him again.

 

 

--end--

 

 

 

This is the end of this story. Let me know if what you think. :)