❊ teaser three ❊

❊ crayon ❊ ts's newest girlgroup! apply closed!

rocky lime

Himchan walks into the practice room with a picnic box in his hand, he looks shock, somewhat panic, but his facial turns to the normal soon enough.

"Jung Sena- ssi, are you alone?" He ask while looking around the training room, perhaps expecting for someone. "This place is not for trainees, your place is next door." He continued as a matter of fact. He raises his left eyebrow.

Sena paused before turning around, she bites her bottom lips, "I will go now. I am sorry Himchan sunbaenim, I just want to try..how it is here."

"Yah Kim Himchan, stop making her anxious, would you?" Hyosung come from nowhere and slaps his arm before walking toward Sena.

"Sena is going to debut soon and officially joining our family!" Hyosung who is now infront of Sena said while patting her head.

"Nae!" Sena replied happily and rubs her elbow unconsciously.

"Crayon," the gummy beauty mumbles the group's name.

"A colourful name for colorful girls," Himchan comments and begin to smile without him realising it.

Sena smiles.

"But I heard netizens keep talking about Crayon and Pop," Sena chuckles, remembering some comment that she read regarding the group.

"Yeah, you know how people always commenting, some are building but some only to destroy. But don't think too much because there will always be the lover and hater." Himchan said while looking into the mirror. Hyosung nods to what he said.

"Oh, what's that?" Sena asked, pointing at the picnic that is held by Himchan.

"Are you going to a picnic?"

Himchan look at the box and exchange glances with Hyosung.

"Is it from your fan?" Sena asked while smiling sweetly.

"Mwo?" He laughed awkwardly. "I can't really call her my fan"

"Mwo?" Sena's eyes litten up as she remember someone. "Is it uri leader?"

"Hmm, no and I think you can stop guessing now," he coughs. Hyosung purses her lips and looks at her watch.

"I think I have to go now, catch you guys later," Hyosung smiles and waves at them.

As Hyosung left the room, the atmosphere getting quieter. Himchan heads out too when someone familiar enters the room.

Himchan stopped as he looks at the door. Sena's eyes are lock into the eyes of the new guy.

"Hi," she smiles a little, before biting her lower lips.

"What are you doing hyung? I never know you are close with Sena," Zelo walks to them.

"Not really, I don't know either, but Hyosung was here too before." Himchan continues,"I'm going to the cafe, want something?"

"Nopes," Sena answered quite quickly without even thinking that the question can be meant for Zelo, not her.

Himchan chuckles and walks out, leaving Zelo and Sena alone.

"How's practice?" Zelo asked, standing quite far from her.

"Goo..Good," stuttering, Sena facepalms herself mentally.

"Don't work too much," he warned her. "Eventhough you don't want the hard work for 3 years goes into the drain, it doesn't mean you have to sweat blood everyday," he says out of his concern.

Sena nods as she gives him her sweet smile.

"How's the members?" He asks her when she isn't answering with words.

Sena nods then shakes head.

"What's with that?" Zelo laughs and somehow moves closer to her.

"It's half good..and half not so..good," Sena sighs.

"You girls aren't even debuted, internal problem?" He looks at her in the eyes.
 "You are one group, family, don't let it gone too bad."

"It won't be.." she reply unsurely.

"What kind of problem are you having?" Zelo pursed his lips, worrying about the girl infronts of him.

"Well, I don't know either. I think about loads of things," Sena shrugs.

Zelo shakes head and pats her head, "No matter what, you can tell me, when you need an ear to listen, a shoulder to lean." He laughs lightly but on the other hand, Sena's heart thumpting faster than usual. "You are pretty."

--cherry

Yehet! I lie when I told you I am too busy to update tho I am really busy >.< I can't help but to sacrifice some times for an update ;; So cameo from Himchan and Hyosung! /chuckles/ The giant baby Jelo and possible giant baby Jena are here <3 Chukaeyo Cinnamon!!!!

credits - contradictori