❊ teaser two ❊

❊ crayon ❊ ts's newest girlgroup! apply closed!

brown chip

Kimi is the first person to arrive at the whole new dorm. She decided to pick up her room first the moment she arrive. Better be hurry rather than have to argue with others later. Each room can fix two people, she is still thinking on who should be her partner while lying on the bed, almost dozing off.

Just then she heard a click from the main door, since the house is quite empty, the sound is like an echo in a cave. She rolls off from the bed and skips out from the room excitedly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are here!" A clear voice of the manager, Sooyu is heard. "This house seems empty, echoing~" The girl coming along with Sooyu mumbles to herself.

"I'm here!" Kimi grins excitedly, finally arriving at living room where the two girls at. Seungyeon can't help but to react to the excited Kimi with a soft smile. A smile that looks genuine, not like she never is.

"Are you here for long? I thought you must be sleeping," Sooyu said with a chuckle.

"Nah, I thought this girl is eating, as she is the shikshin not the sleeping beauty," Seungyeon said casually while walking towards the rooms.

"Aish, looks who is talking, aren't food your prized possession too?" Kimi grins goofily and clings her arm around Seungyeon's.

"Waeyo?" Seungyeon asked while trying to break away from Kimi.

"Let's be in same room eoh? Be with unnie nae? Nae?" Kimi begging Seungyeon using her chipmunk voice aegyo. Okay, to get this straight, Kimi is the unnie, Seungyeon is a year younger than her. Despite being the elder, Kimi is cute and has quite an aegyo personality.

"Fine..if you want it," Seungyeon said while crossing her arm.

"Yaaay! We will be roomates again!" Kimi exclaimed while  hitting Seungyeon's arm excitedly. The younger girl glares at her but latter just shaking her head. Seungyeon and Kimi are pretty close. This is because they were roomates during trainee years for about 4 years.

"Well, since everything is done now. I'll go back to my room okay?" Sooyu said with a smile.

"Nae unnie..you worked hard. Rest well," the girls said in union and bows to the older girl.

At that very moment, Kimi's phone ringing. She takes out her phone from her pocket and stares at the screen for awhile. It's Kim Sunggyu. A oppa whom she attaches to, like an older brother she never have.

"Just a second," Kimi said, looking at Seungyeon with smile plastered on her face.

"Soo ah~ Are you already in the dorm? Everything's good?" Sunggyu's concern voice can be heard through the phone.

"Aye, I actually arrived here like 30 minutes ago." 

"Would you mind if I visit you girls sometimes," Sunggyu said with a laugh, "Seens the first member's picture yesterday. And I bet all are pretty."

"Mworaguuu?" Kimi whines.

"Waeguerae?" Sunggyu imitiating her.

"Andwaeeee! I am going to take care of my members"

"I'm just going to have you then?" He said jokingly, with his light laugh.

"Wh..what are you saying oppa?" Kimi feeling nervous out of sudden and biting her nail due to that.

"Ouh, I have to go now, still have some practice."

"So fast? Arraseo, hwaiting oppa nae!" Kimi cheers.

"You too..uri Kimi." They soon bidding goodbye and Kimi hangs up the phone. All the while not noticing Seungyeon keep looking and hearing her conversation with Sunggyu.

--cherry

The second member is here! Kyaaaa she is likable like seriously *^* Ouh, do you mind if the group members call her Kimi? Kimi sounds cute and it is her stage name too <3 Congratz to RedKimchi with her character Oh Soomi aka Kimi ^-^

credits - contradictori