❊ persona ❊

❊ crayon ❊ ts's newest girlgroup! apply closed!

 

01.
brown chip
She is competitive and accomplished; no victory is sweet without a little hard work. Although she is competent and ambitious in love and work, she is generous with her time and money.
     
 

 

 

02.
indigo butter
She is the perfect worker. She is devoted, conscientious, respectful and fiscally conservative. She holds high standards for right and wrong and show integrity in all of her actions. This includes an extreme sensitivity for others’ feelings. She isn’t one to wear your heart on your sleeve; it takes a little encouragement from close friends and family to share her deepest thoughts.
     
 

 

 

03.
pink strawberry
She is a thoughtful, logical person who carefully weighs each option before making decisions. More a follower than a leader, she is content and effective working behind the scenes and out of the limelight. In relationships, she is shy and reserved. Although she don’t fall head-over-heels in love at first sight, once she commit to a relationship, she is loyal and supportive.
     
 

 

 

04.
cyan mint
She is ambitious and confident… yet a little skeptical about life. She is a realist who prepares for the future, needing a solid plan to feel secure. While her stubbornness is a business asset, it can add a challenging element to her relationships. Nonetheless, her loyalty, honesty and dependability create lasting friendships and close family ties.
     

 

05.
rocky lime
She is a balanced mixture of charm and practicality. While she is outgoing and engaging in social situations, in the business world she tends to be more aggressive and goal-oriented. She enjoys being catered to, and appreciate the finer things in life. She is very sensitive to minor slights and respond best to encouragement rather than criticism.
     
 

 

 

06.
cherry chunk
She is lively, creative and dramatic. Always the life of the party, she charms everyone she meet with her enthusiasm and sense of style. She enjoy being in the spotlight and prefer to be in the company of friends rather than left alone to reflect on life. She prefers passion and excitement in her romantic relationships, and require a lot of attention from her mate.
     
 
 
 
 CHERRY'S NOTE  You can only use this as your persona, use all of the info there in your character. so if you notice, cherry chunk is taken by me :) good luck to those who will apply! <3