Chapter 7

[[~»♦Meeting You in the First Snow♦«~]]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KOLON CO. Building-

 

Joonmyeon was taking a nap in the car until his manager barged in, yelling for him to wake up.

 

"Wakkkeey wakkkeeyyy..." The manager slapped his cheeks lightly. "...SUHO!" He yelled in the napping boy’s ear.

 

"AH!" Suho woke up and slapped his manager's cheeks and glared at him. "I'm. Awake."

 

"Good. Let's go to your shoot your CF." The manager said as he smoothed out the wrinkles out of his dress shirt and got his briefcase out.

 

"I don't know how I even tolerate you anymore.." Suho muttered while running his hand in his hair, trailing after his manager.

 

They walked into the building and as usual, greeted the workers. As Suho was escorted to his personal waiting room. His manager handed him an Iced Americano and looked at his watch.

"We'll be starting soon, I expect you to stay in this room until we start, right? Your father expects a lot from you in this shoot." He said with his strict voice.

 

Suho leaned back in his chair, and sipped his Iced Americano loudly to annoy his manager. "Yeah, I got it."

 

His manager nodded and said he needed to discuss a few things to the directors of the shoot and made his leave. Once he left the room Suho got out of his chair and watched the door. "Finally. A moment to myself. Why is my father care so much about this?" He sighed in frustration. This CF shoot was planned by his father as most of his schedule was and Suho didn't really have much say in it. He thought back in the past before he became an actor.

 

"Father..." 19 year old Junmyeon stood at the entrance of his father's office.

 

"I saw your future goals paper. You want to become an actor?" His father asked calmly. Suho didn't know what to feel at that moment. His father had such a good poker face that a mix of emotions flushed into Suho. Was his father happy? Sad? What would his response be?

 

"Y-Yes.." He said quietly while gluing his eyes towards the ground.

A long few seconds of silence went by as his father studied him quietly.

 

"Very well. If you promise to give the CEO chair of my business to your younger brother, I will help you climb up the ladder of the entertainment business. How's that sound?"

 

"Really? You'll really do that for me?" Joonmyeon looked up at his father with happiness filled in his eyes.

 

He nodded looking at his first son with a smile."Of course, anything for my son."

 

"T-Thank you so much Father!" He bowed formally to him with a wide smile.

 

Not then did he know he signed himself away his own mother.

 

He looked at his reflection in the mirror and exhaled. "Why can't people just see my success...not my father's? I didn't want it this way." He muttered to himself. He sighed again and checked his phone and suddenly remembered Chorong and the texts he sent yesterday. "Ah, Chorong." He shook out the bad thoughts and checked his appearance through the mirror. He looked fine, right? Hopefully, he would see her soon.

 

̕╚{¬.¬}~~~| \╩[*^*]╩/ _____________________

 

Chorong went into the studio doing her usual greetings to her sunbaes and hoobaes and not forgetting to greet the celebrities in the shoot. As she headed to her assigned station, she set up her makeup tools and exhaled while looking around. Assistants and workers shuffled around everywhere working hard just to make the commercial shoot amazing. Luckily, she was assigned to Kwon Yuri, one of the female leads for the Kolon jacket shoot. Chorong was definitely growing in the makeup business. Watching the celebrities walk past her, she was secretly looking around for Suho. She bit her lip softly feeling nervous and wondering what she would say if she did see him. Practicing her lines under her breath, Chorong was approached by a tall female.

 

"Chorong..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter