Chapter 4

[[~»♦Meeting You in the First Snow♦«~]]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Suho walked up the stairs into his studio. His manager went to talk to the director while he was being styled by a makeup artist. He scanned the paper of questions that the host would ask him for the interview and sighed. What was your father’s reaction to your choice of becoming an actor? Did they always need to involve his family? Personally, Suho didn’t really want to do the interview. After the makeup artist finished, she bowed and smiled at him.

“Done, sir. Do you want to touch up anything?”

He threw the paper on the table and nodded in approval without checking the work and stood up. “Thanks. Tell my manager I’m going outside for a bit.” He said rather coldly to the woman and headed out the door. She nodded with a little disappointment in her eyes as he left.

Going out the door, he heard a yelling girl and another girl’s calm voice. Turning his head to look over, his eyes widened, seeing the familiar face from before. He had a flashback of her face of when he caught her in the snow; remembering the moment. She wasn’t the one yelling, she was the girl cowering in fear in front of Jessica, the receptionist who greeted Suho and his manager at the front door. Wow. That receptionist is scary. Seeing how the conversation was between Jessica and the girl, he scoffed at Jessica. She definitely had anger issues and was taking it out on the poor girl. As Jessica raised her hand, Suho walked over and pulled Chorong away from her. Of course, SUho wanted to get to know this girl more, somehow, she gave a little attraction to him after that one day...He had to help her.

Jessica looked at the two in front of her. Chorong had once again locked eyes with the same stranger that caught her in the snow.

“...You?” Chorong gasped in bewilderment. Suho just looked at her in silence, giving a small eye message to her, hoping she would understand soon. Please just follow along.. he thought to himself. Suho put his hand on her waist and smiled lovingly at her.

“What are you doing out here, love?” Suho grinned at her.

Love? Chorong thought. What is he doing calling me that?! Chorong gave the same confused look at him. She searched his eyes for an answer and saw a desperate look in his eyes, probably saying, “Play along.” Finally getting the message, Chorong nodded lightly.

“Oh, oppa~ I was..talking to..” Chorong turned her head to face a confused Jessica.

Seeing how they were acting, Jessica was a bit suspicious. She bowed at Suho and glared at Chorong.

“Suho-ssi. I was just talki-” She started off with a kind tone until Suho interrupted her.

“Harassing my girlfriend?” He looked at her with his eyebrow raised. He showed his cold side to Jessica.

She looked at the actor with surprise as he mentioned ‘girlfriend.’ “Uhh...I-I wasn’t...durr..doing that. I was just-”

“If you don’t call saying, no screaming at my girlfriend and calling her a b**** and raising your hand to slap her harassing my girlfriend, then what is it? Your anger management issues?” He replied quickly, being a skilled actor, he made it look like he was angry. Chorong looked at him, with surprise. How could he have sounded so strict and angry? He must of been higher up than Jessica by seeing how her face was when Suho lashed at her.

Not knowing what to say, Jessica bowed. “I’m very sorry for doing that Suho-ssi.”

Suho just stood there watching her and finally he spoke after a moment of silence.

“Forgiven, but shouldn’t you be saying that to someone else other t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter