Chapter 3

[[~»♦Meeting You in the First Snow♦«~]]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

~Same day~

 "I'll be there." He hung up and turned around, and suddenly, he ran into another person. It was a girl, and she was about to fall. Suho immediately grabbed her and pulled her up in his arms, catching her fall. 

Pulling her close, his arms wrapped around her tightly preventing her fall. Their faces close, close enough that Suho could feel her warm breath. When she opened her eyes to look at him, his heart stirred a little inside. They held a stare for a few seconds, until he realized how uncomforterable she might have felt. He loosened his grip around her and looked away embarassed.

"S-sorry about that." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. He looked down at the bag and picked it up. "Are you okay?" he asked as he handed her the bag. He didn't look at her again, afraid of showing the light blush he had.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I'm alright." She replied to him as she took her bag. "T-thank you." She bowed kindly and turned her head to look past his direction.

"It's no problem." He smiled softly to her.

"Um, I have to go, thanks again!" She put her bag around her arm and bowed again. Suho watched as she ran towards the bus, not looking back at him.

"Suho. Are you listening?" His manager shook him awake. Suho opened his eyes and looked to see his manager looking at him.

"Aish..What?" He said in a annoyed voice as he shook him off. He was in a middle of a good dream, and his manager just ruined it.

"I told you that you have an interview next. You need to look energized for it. Do you want me to order some coffee for you?" His manager continued on as he checked his planner. Suho ignored him and looked out the window keeping up his cold guy act he had used since his debut day. 

"Aish..if you're father didn't pay me for job, I would've quit being your manager awhile ago, ya spoiled brat." he muttered under his breath. Suho heard every word and sighed softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter