03 : Finale

For Once
Please log in to read the full chapter

You walk up the stairs quickly to avoid Baekhyun. You go to the round table next to big window and start to sketch some new clothes for your clothing line. As you're into your work, suddenly you heard someone's walking up the stairs. You ignore it and continue your work while listening to some music.

 

"Hyeee" you heard someone saying that and saw Baekhyun standing in front of you with a cheerful smile-and cute tho.

"Oh. Hye Baek" you said with a simple smile.

"You're still mad at me?"

"Nahh I'm not"

"Yah, Ibara don't lie to me okay?"

"Have you try our new menu? Come let's go downstair" you take his hands and lead the way.

 

 

"Oh you bring them too? Didn't you say that-"

"I know. I know what I said, Ibara" he said before you finishes your sentence.

"Pfft. Whatever" you said -annoyed with his attitude- and walk towards the others.

"Hye, I'm-"

"IBARA?!" Chanyeol said out-a little bit too loud.

"Ah, nae. How'd you know me?" you asked-feeling a bit happy and shock at the same time because EXO knows your name. Well, who doesn't?

"Baekhyun hyung told us about you and the cafe and..." Sehun said with his cute smile.

"He's SOOOOO excited to come here this morning, now we know why" Xiumin said.

'Gosh they look so cute' you thought to yourself and started to smile at yourself.

"Oh! Ibara why are you smiling by yourself?" Lay said with his innocent face.

"Ahah! Are you daydreaming Ibara?" Chanyeol said teasingly and you feel your face turning hot and red.

"What?! No, I'm not" you said while acting cool.

"Here's your drinks" Mirae put down a tray with their drinks on the table.

"Oh, where's Baekhyun?" you said and look around but there's no sign of him.

Mirae walk by your side and whisper, "He's waiting for you on the rooftop"

"What? Why?"

"Just go will you? I would like to see you guys together"

"Yah!" you shouted and smack Mirae's arm lightly.

 

 

You make your way to the rooftop -where you have a mini gazebo and a few flower pots- and there he is standing facing the other way.

"Hey Baek, what ar

Please log in to read the full chapter