01 : Ibara

For Once
Please log in to read the full chapter

Han Bara or Ibara is half Korean [her father] and half Japanese. She and Baekhyun are bestfriend and also neighbors. They went to the same kindergarten, the same elementary school, middle school and high school. One day, Baekhyun told Ibara that he wanted to be a singer, so Ibara told him to follow his dream and he did. Baekhyun was a member of the school band and attended numerous musical festivals, later winning an award at a local rock festival prior to joining S.M Entertainment through the S.M Casting System. After he debuted as EXO, her friendship with Ibara still stand still even though they rarely met each other.

 

 

Author's POV [Refer to Ibara's]

 

It's a cold day in winter, you're sitting at the counter of your cafe'. Your dad is one of the well-known head of judge in Korea and he wants you to be like him instead of your brothers. You have two annoying brothers and you're the only daughter in the family. Your dad is a bit disappointed at you because you choose having your own business than becoming a judge or a lawyer. Luckily one of your annoying brother does. Your cafe' is combine with your boutique on the upper level.

 

It's been a while since last you meet your 'boy' friend, Byun Baekhyun. It's hard for you guys to meet since he's a member of EXO, always pack with schedule. Especially during their new comeback this fall, with a new song called 'Miracles In December'. You've watched the trailer on Youtube and it's good. Baek sounds so good. Not to deny but you are a fan of EXO. You always support Baekhyun and EXO.

 

It's a very cold day and you made yourself a hot coco and sit back at the counter as you watch the people come and go into your cafe'. Since it's December, a lot of people will come to your cafe' for your well-known hot coco. You're smiling at yourself because the more people come, the more money in the cash register. Kekeke. You slid out your phone from your pocket an

Please log in to read the full chapter