02 : Baekhyun

For Once
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a few weeks, Baekhyun come to your cafe' along with a few - Xiumin, Chanyeol, Lay, Sehun - members of EXO. You're so shock to see him-them there. You see him looking around-assuming that he is looking for you. You quickly turn around and head to your boutique up stair so that he won't sees you and you don't want to see him.

 

"Mirae-ya, I'm going up stairs. If someone's looking for me, tell them I don't want to meet anyone", you said to Mirae, one of your workers and a friend.

"Yeah okay" she nodded and continues with her work-looking for something under the counter.

 

 

"Wah, Baekhyun! This cafe' is awesome" one of them said.

"Thanks Xiumin hyung. Ibara and I design this cafe' together" Baekhyun said.

"And so calm"

"Yes maknae it is" he said and patted Sehun's back.

"yahyahyah!let's sit over there!" a guy with a husky voice said while pointing at the empty table in the middle of the cafe'.

"yah Park Chanyeol! You're so loud!" said a guy with an innocent face and smacked Chanyeol.

"Thanks Lay hyung for smacking him" Baekhyun said and laughs.

"You guys just order what you guys want, I'll pay"

"Yeay!" they all said at once.

"I'm going to find Ibara, be right back"

 

Baekhyun walks toward the counter when he saw Mirae.

"Annyeong Mirae-ya" he said with a cute smile.

"Oh nae an-yah Byun Baekhyun! Omo what are you doing her

Please log in to read the full chapter