Just Me Who Is Crumbling Without You, Is Left Here

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

(A/N: Junhyung's part of this story, it's in the hospital now)

"Can I leave now?" Junhyung growled, "I want to leave."

"Just sleep," Doojoon didn't look away from the screen of the hospital's TV, "You can leave when we tell you you can."

"What the hell?" Junhyung groaned, "The doctors said I was fine, so I can leave now!"

"You can," Doojoon said, "But we're not going to let you."

Junhyung was ready to kick the chair he stood next to, but decided not to, and slammed the bathroom door behind him. He sat in the corner of the small confinment and banged his head against the cold tile wall behind him.

"I could be looking for So Young," Junhyung muttered, "But they're not going to give me my car back."

He was ready to give up, yet he wasn't.

When Gina left him back then, he was crushed... to lost some he loved so much. He, for the longest time, thought she was his first and last love; he was gloomy, and rarely did anything with his friends. To pick himself up again, he took up dancing, his all time favorite past time. He danced when he was together with Gina, and even before that. He was just trying to take his mind off her, he didn't expect to pass any auditions...

He was glad it got this far. He met his current bandmates, he still even kept up with some of his older bandmates (from Xing), his new friends, and most importantly...

So Young.

"... So Young," Junhyung sighed, hanging his head down.

(A/N: OMG this is so cheesey - ___ - I feel so embarrased righting writing this!! I'm in class too... LOL, oh well, deal with Junhyung's cheesiness... he can't always be that tough and romantic guy... right? Right?! To be honest, if a guy's cheesey every once in a while... It's cute, but if it's his thing... er... talk about awkward LOL)

Junhyung didn't know he fell asleep on the ground until a banging on the door woke him. His body was stiff, and ached a bit.

"Dammit, Junhyung!" Hyunseung hissed, "I need to pee!! Leave!! Open this door! Now!!"


A/N: Did I ever tell you guys about how BEAST's first showcase was on my birthday? I get all giddy when I think of that! SHINee's Ring Ding Dong was uploaded on October 16 in 2009 too... Not so sure about the realeasedate, but yeah! Happy happy me, hehe.