Girls' Day Out

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

[[Gayoon & Yoseob- What I Want To Do Once I Have a Lover]]

A/N: Too many comments to actually take the time and respond to each, I'm sorry!

Also, I updated at school, during class, so I was limited on time. To make up, I'll try to make this chapter long and juicy (This is where 'Bae' would say something and I would smack him and call him an idiot, lol)

I'm not responding to the comments that piled up, due to the fact that after updating I had to leave for my other classes, but that doesn't mean I didn't take the time to read each and everyone! LOL, you guys are the best, your comments can make me smile and laugh. Definitly the energy/mood boost I need for making updates!

Thank you everyone! I even made it very far with this fic, many views and subscribers! 100 subscribers! I will try not to disappoint, but please continue to watch over me, you guys, ok? And LOL, comment! I'll update more!


Kikwang fled as soon as I lifted my foot to hit him again, he didn't want to stop with the comments. Idiot.

"A-and you!" I look up, angling myself so I can look at Junhyung, "What was that for?!"

"I told you I was going to get you," Junhyung smirked. He was obviously amused by this all. Jerk! 

"Y-yeah..." I say, "But—! I thought you were kidding!"

"I don't kid about stuff like that," Junhyung shrugged, still smirking, "You can't say you didn't enjoy that, right?"

"Th-that's not the point!"

"Your blushing, you loved it," Junhyung laughed. I pout, glaring at Junhyung.

"Oh!" I say pointing towards a random direction, "Look a distraction!"

"What— Wait, what?" Junhyung looked confused and looked at me and at the door (Which I decided to point at). The doorbell rang, and a voice from the other side could be heard.

"Junhyung!" It's was Hyuna's voice. I gulped, but sat down as Junhyung slid me off his lap and onto the couch beside him. He opened the door to be greeted by Hyuna, of course. The two hugged, and they grinned at each other.

"I didn't know!" Hyuna pouted, "How could you not tell your best friend that you had a girlfriend?"

"It never occurred to me," He lied, giving his best smile and rubbing the back of his neck. Oh, best friend...I guess I know how that feels. I'm...glad they're just friends.

"Me and Gayoon are here to see her," Hyuna smiled as she approached me, "The day we interrupted, that was a date for you two, wasn't it? I'm sorry."

"It's ok," I smiled back, "I got to meet you two then, so it's good."

Gayoon waved at me, "So Young-ssi, we wanted to go out with you today. Girls' Day Out, you know?"

"Oh," I didn't know what to say. I barely went out with my own best friends like that...

It'd be rude to reject the offer though. Junhyung pushed me out the door, "Go ahead, you were getting annoyed with me, anyway."

"I wasn't annoyed—" I defended, "Oh wait, I was."

I stuck my tongue out at him when he pouted. Junhyung pouting, huh, a sight to see. And it obviously was since Hyuna snapped a photo of it with her camera phone.

"I don't know when I'm going to see that again," Hyuna smirked, "So I'm saving it."

"Just go," Junhyung rolled his eyes, shutting the door on the three of us. Hmph, what a catch.

 

 

---

"Strawberry, Chocolate, or Vanilla?" Gayoon asked.

"Strawberry," Hyuna nodded, "The best flavor."

"I beg to differ!" I argue, "Chocolate is the best flavor!"

"Wrong, both of you," Gayoon said, "Vanilla is better than strawberry or chocolate!"

"Says you," Hyuna and I say, simultaniously. All three of us laugh; a debate, on ice cream flavors, at a fast food restaurant...that didn't even serve ice cream.

We waited in line patiently, chatting with one another until it was our time to take our orders.

"Hello," The counter worker smiled. She seemed so familiar, you know? Like...I've seen her somewhere...

"Hi!" Hyuna smiled, "We're here to eat."

"Well you aren't here to stare at the beautiful sights," A familiar voice cooes as a guy stood beside us, winking at the counter worker.

The counter worker just giggled and winked back, "Well, I know I'm taking them in."

Joon smirked, "A girl that can flirt as good as she looks."

"And a boy that depends on his looks to flirt," She smirked. Oooh, he just got burned.

Joon scoffed, "You just said it yourself, I'm gorgeous."

"Like the gum under my shoe," She turned away from him, chuckling, and looked at us, getting back to work, "And what would you like today?"

Joon pouted, he obviously hasn't had a girl ignore him like she did before. "Playing hard to get..." He mumbled.

"It wouldn't be fun if she didn't right?" Joon and I shrugged together.

"Guess so."

Gayoon and Hyuna decided on what to order, and I talked with Joon. Occassionally finding a way to insult him as he continued to flirt with the counter worker, who still wouldn't cave.

"You really aren't going to give up, are you?" I rolled my eyes as Joon gave me a 'no way' and ran off to probably bother that other guy about this.

"So Young," The counter worker smiled at me. Her calling my name stopped me, along with Hyuna and Gayoon, before we could leave to find a table to eat at, "You haven't said 'hi' or even used my name! You forgot me, didn't you?"