chapter 4

Bad Boy (Yulsic version)

Jessica was sitting on her bed while holding her knees and put on her sad-face. It has been almost a week since Kwon Yul didn’t text her or called her. She was crazy for him, she really loves this guy. Then she took a HT and plugged a headset and listening the recording trough the HT since she knows that it was the same HT that Kwon Yul used on shooting. Then she realized something.

 

 

 

“that ajusshi… ah! PD-nim!”

She yelled and stand up from her bed in a sudden then went away.

 

 

…………………………

 

She reached the place where the crew-film were live in. she’s a little bit scared since she knows no one of them. she dared herself to ask someone.

 

“excuse me, ajhussi. Can I meet Kwon Yul oppa?”

 

 

 

“huh? oppa? Kwon Yul?”

He asked confusedly almost bruised his laugh hearing she called Yul ‘oppa’ .

 

 

 

“ne.. I’m looking for him. can I meet him now?”

She said with a cute voice while gave her beauty smile made him melted.

 

 

 

“aigoooo.. Yul is a lucky guy. Well, he’s on his shooting. Do you want to leave a message?”

 

 

 

 

“oh.. no, I won’t. thankyou ajhussi, I’ll call him by the phone.”

She said as she made her way to go. When she went out of thr building, she starred at the harmonica that she hold.

 

 

 

“oppa.. where are you now? boghosipota..”

She mumbled while holding the harmonica and put in to her pocket.

 

 

 

……………..

 

“no! I won’t go with Taecyeon oppa!”

Jessica shouted to her sister and her mother who were forcing her to go out with her fiancé.

 

 

 

 

“Jessica! Listen to omma! You just can't ignore him! he’s your fiancé and your future husband!”

Her omma forced her to accept the deal.

 

 

“no! I won’t marry that jerk! No way and never!”

She answered stubbornly.

 

 

 

“*tck* is it because of that man named Yul? right? I said to stay away from him! he’s a jerk! Forget about him!”

The eonni added.

 

 

 

 

“madam Shin, Mr. Tanaka is waiting for you at the living room.”

Opsir Jung said and interrupted their debated.

 

 

 

“oh okey, tell him to wait a little more.”

 

 

 

“yes, madam.”

He said then made his way to go.

 

 

“listen to omma, my dear.. your engagement is very important for our company, and you have to marry him. arraseo? Now, call him that you want to go with him. Tiffany, come with me!”

Her omma said boldly then left her while she just sighed.

 

 

“ne omma.”

The older sister answerd while going after her omma as she mouthed to the younger ‘I will keep my eyes on you’ then leaving.

 

 

 

“arrggghhhhhh!! I hate you all!”

Jessica yelled frustastedly right after her sister and her mother were gone. Then she starred at her cellphone. When an idea cames up on her mind, she immediately grabbed the cellphone and calling for someone as she grabbed her handbag and went away.

 

 

“oppa, I will forgive you but in one condition. You have to ride me to somewhere.”

She said on the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at a police station~

 

“sir, we’ve got the hints about the man. It’s coming from the Office Boy of that building. He said that he saw the man walking out from the building right after the incident and he found something that he leaving.”

A police gave an origami-swan to his commander.

 

“an origami? Hmm.. this is the same origami that we found on the victim’s bodies. It’s clear that the man has a close-relation with the victim.”

 

 

“and I’ve checked to our staff that he got a call from a woman at the same time right after the victim jumped. She said that she accidentally hitting a man who was coming in front of her car in a sudden. She saw him coming out from the building. But she hang up the phone suddenly before she finished her words.”

 

 

“that woman might has saw his face. Call that woman soon and dig some information from her! We have to find him.”

 

 

 

 

“yes, sir!”

 

 

 

…………………………

 

Some people were making a scene on the film near the city park. A man was riding his y black motor-sport while a hot-chick was sitting at behind and hug him thight. When he’s about crossing the brigde, a young woman stopped his motor and standing right in front of him while stretching his arms made him stopped his motor.

 

 

*ciiiitttt*

He brake his motor harshly. The woman just starred at him bravely while the other woman at behind just chuckled.

 

“*tck* such a stupid girl”

The hot-chick said with a mocking face while the guy just stay calm on his motor and hiding his expression behind the helmet.

 

 

“I know I was wrong that I was trying to hide you from my family. but just so you know, I never felt embarrassed of you. I was just scared that they will dump you away from me. I still want to be with you, I don’t want to lose you! I’ll never afraid of anything again, I’ll not try to hide you away from them! now, I’ll prove you that I bravely and proudly to say on front of the people. please don’t leave me, oppa!”

She said bravely and didn’t ing care about the people who were starring at her.

 

 

 

“I love you, Kwon Yul. I’m Han Jessica, love Kwon Yul with all of my heart!”

She shouted loudly and made the people around amazed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“yah Kwon Yul! go and talk to your cute girlfriend first, we can’t continue the shoots if you didn’t solved your love-life’s problem yet!”

The PD-nim said while . Yul just shiged and talked to her.

 

 

 

“I’m on my shooting. We can talk about it later after I finish it. Now, get out of my way please…”

He said coldly while Jessica just shooks her head and stayed at her spot stubbornly.

 

 

 

“honey, what are you doing here? Let’s get back!”

A suddenly Taecyeon cames and grabbed Jessica and dragged her in to the car forcely.

 

 

 

 

“no! get off of my hand! I don’t wanna go with you!”

Jessica was struggling as Taecyeon dragged her but he’s stronger than her.

 

 

 

 

“I said let me go! I don’t wanna be with you!!”

She yelled and struggled but Taecyeon just ignored her.

 

 

Seeing the scene in front of him, Yul felt irritated. Then he turn on his motor.

“get down, now.”

He said to the hot-chick to get dwon from his motor. She just sighed and granted his command forcely. He moved his motor approached them and stopped in front of them.

 

“she said she won’t go with you. so let her go and don’t force her.”

He said to Taecyeon and gave him a glare.

 

 

 

“*tck* it’s none of your bussines! She’s my fiancée! I can do everything I want!”

Taecyeon yelled at him while keep dragging Jessica to his car. Yul sighed and get dwon from his motor then,

 

 

 

*bug!*

 

“arggghhhh! What the-!”

Yul punched his face harshly made the man fell and groaned in pain.

 

“she said that she won’t go with you, so don’t force her.”

Yul said as he took the key from him and gave it to Jessica. She just nodded to show him that she knows what he want her to do. then she drove the car leaving Yul and Taecyeon alone.

 

 

 

“*sigh* since I know that you didn’t bring your money, here.. I lend you some money. *threw some money to him* then go use the bus or the cab.”

Yul said with a smirk then back to his motor and went away. Taecyeon just sighed angrily.

 

 

 

………………………

 

Jessica drove her car madly. Then someone with his motor chase after her behind and drove his motor to precede her car. When she looked at that man, she knows that he’s her Kwon Yul. then she took the HT and tried to talk to him.

 

 

 

“I know that is you, oppa. Oppa, if you can hear me.. please listen to me! I love you so much, Kwon Yul! I love you!”

 

 

 

“……………………”

 

 

 

“oppa.. I know you can hear me.. I love you..”

She said as she looked at him, but he and his motor were gone from her sight in a sudden. She panic and searching for where he’s gone. Then she stopped her car at the edge and got out from the car. But he didn’t comeback, he’s gone. She just sighed and cried at her spot. When she was about turning around, someone grabbed her and hug her thight.

 

 

“oppa..”

She said while sobbing on his embrace. He just hugged her and didn’t say anything. After hugging each other for a while, Yul lean his face to hers and kissed her on the lips. The woman just closed her eyes and let him kissed her. The soft kissed turned into the passionate ones. He shoved his tounge to made the woman moaned.

 

 

“ahmmm.. mmmhhh”

As she moaned on his mouth, the kissed became wilder and wilder. She clinged her hands on his neck and pushed his head on hers deeper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~