chapter 3

Bad Boy (Yulsic version)

  “what are you hiding inside the chamber?”

The older woman asked as she tried to open the door. But suddenly,

 

 

*crak! Braaakkkk!*

The door opened within a man standing right in front of him behind the door. The ladies were shocked, and their eyes widened.

 

 

“oh-my-gosh..”

The younger mumbled weakly since she got busted by her eonni.

 

(a/n. the woman above is Hong Tera/ Han Tiffany :P yeah since she's married and has a daughter so she was a little bit looked old :p peace!)

“YOU?!”

The older shouted to the man as she pointing out at him madly. While the man just smirk a little and starred at her bravely without any fears.

 

 

 

“what are you doing here? And what you want to do to my sister?!”

The older shouted again whit angry face and full of hatred towards him.

 

 

 

“e-eonni, this is not his fault! That was me, the one who asked him to come here! He is innocent!”

The younger tried to escape as she grabbed the older arms to calm her down.

 

 

 

“get in to my car and go back to home, now! i still have not done yet with him! YOU, bastard! what do you want actually, huh? what do you want from my family?! stay away from us!”

She crusing and was about to slapping him, but he grab her hands and prevent the slapping made the older woman was more angry.

 

 

 

“eonni! STOP! I said he’s innocent!”

Jessica shouted at her eonni and tried to defend Yul.

 

 

 

“Opsir Han! Bring her get in to the car and sent her back to home!”

The older commaned her bodyguard.

 

 

 

“don’t touch me! I can go by my own feet!”

Jessica pouted while shouting to the bodyguard and forcely get out of the room. Then she starred at Yul with guilty face while he just gave her a charm eyes.

 

 

“now tell to me, what do you want exactly?! Just stay away from my sister or else I’ll make you suffer!”

The older woman shouted and gave him a glare. But he just put his facepalm on and smirking. Then he lean his face to get closer with hers and made the woman surprised.

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t do anything. She’s the one who was coming to me and begging me to ask her out.”

He said while starring at the older woman with a seductive face made the woman  got nervous. Her heart was beating madly when he lean his face closer, when she’s about going to push him, he grabbed her body and he pressed their bodies each other.

 

 

 

“w-what a-are you doing??! Get off of me!!”

She keep struggling but he thighten his hold.

 

 

 

“actually, I used your sister to be my reason just to meet you, noona..”

He whispered to the woman made her shivering and frozen. Then he released her and walking away left the older woman stunned on her spot. She was shocked and frozen till she realized something,

 

 

 

 

“Jessica!”

She get out from the room and run in a sudden to prevent her sister for chasing that man. She was running crazily and chase after him. but she was late when she saw the man was entering the lift. The she used the emergency stairs and get down to go before him.

 

 

 

 

 

………………………………………..

 

Yul was walking out from the room and went to the lift. When he was about to get in to the lift, someone join him to come in and hugged his back in a sudden. He just smirk.

 

 

“Oppa!!”

she said while hugging him from his back. He wanted to get off her hands from his wrist but the woman thighted her holding.

 

 

 

“no, oppa! I’m sorry if my eonni is so mean towards you! but I like you, oppa! I just want to be with you.. please don’t leave!”

She said while sobbing hardly, made his back got wet by her tears. He get off her embrace and turned around then whipped her tears with his thumb.

 

 

 

“I’m not a good person as you think. You are a good and cute woman, you deserve a better man…”

 

 

 

“call me, Sica. I want you to call me with that nickname, oppa.”

She said as she managed her sobbing

 

 

“Sica?”

 

 

“ne, we didn’t even introducing each other yet. I’m Jessica, Han Jessica.”

She said as she tried to face him and managed to give him a cute smile.

 

 

“Han.. Jessica..”

He mumbled

 

“then I’m Kwon Yul.”

He said while gave her a smile.

 

 

“I’ll always call you oppa cause I want you to be my man!”

She said boldly while burying her face on his embrace deeper.

 

“*sigh* Sica, oppa will not ever forget you. but I’m not a good man. I’ll be happy if you have a good man to be with you, but that is not me. arraseo?”

He said and get off of her embrace while poking her wet cheecks with his thumb. When the lift reached the first floor and opened. Yul saw her sister was standing right in front of the lift while Jessica didn’t notice since she was behind her. Then he put Jessica on his embrace on purposely as he gave the older woman a smirk and thighten his embrace.

It made the older woman widened her eyes and going to explode. Then she grabbed her little sister and getting off her from the man embrace harshly, made the younger surprised and jiggled.

 

 

 

“stay away from my sister, bastard!!!”

She shouted as the lift closed and hug her sister tight to prevent her from the man. He just smirk at behind the lift.

 

 

“get off of me, eonni!”

Jessica pushed her sister and running away.

 

 

 

“Jessica! Listen to eonni! Stay away from that man! He’s wicked! He is a jerk!”

The older warned her sister while the younger keep running and ignoring her eonni.

 

 

 

“Jessica, please just listen to your eonni this time! Jessica!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at the beach, few hours later~

The crews and staffs were making a film. They were busy with their own wirl while a young woman walking into the them and sneak up through the crowded.

 

 

“excuse me, did you know the actor who was shooting at the XXXXX hotel last day?”

She dared herself to ask one out of them.

 

 

“huh? there are so many actors here, which one did you mean?”

The man asked confusedly.

 

 

“the tanned man, he is tall and muscled, he has a thin mustache.”

 

 

 

“oh! Kwon Yul the stuntman, you mean?”

 

 

 

“huh? stuntman? O-ohh, yeah he is.. maybe.”

She said with a fake smile.

 

……………………..

 

 

“Yul? a young woman is looking for you!”

The PD-nim said to him.

 

 

“huh? a woman? Who’s she? What does she want?”

Yul asked confusedly.

 

 

“I don’t know. She’s looking for you not me..”

The PD-nim seemed got annoyed.

 

“hahaha.. okey, thanks hyung. I’ll meet her.”

He said as he approachd the woman.

 

 

“sorry, are you looking for me? how can I help you?”

He asked to the woman while whipping his sweats with the towel. She turned around and face him, but she got surprised when she saw his face. She felt amazed and spacing out.

 

 

“hello? Miss? Did you need something from me?”

Yul said while waving at her who was spacing out.

 

 

“o-oh, I just want to asked you about my watch. Last day when you were on the shooting, I grabbed the wrong thing. I thought that was my gift but it was a knife. Did you see my gift?”

 

 

“ooohh.. you mean, this one?”

He said as he took something from his pocket.

 

 

 

“Yes! That’s my watch! I’m glad that it didn’t lost! Thankyou you’ve saved it, i-“

She said happily and almost jumped seeing her expensive gift was found. She was about taking the watch from his hand but he didn’t let her to take it. Her smile disappeared and turned into a pouting. He smiled seeing her cute expression then he got an evil plan for her.

 

 

 

“I’ll give you this, but as one condition..”

 

 

 

“what?! hey, don’t play with me! I don’t have any time to play with you! give it back to me, now!”

She said with annoying tone and irritated. He just chuckled and smile.

 

 

 

“then I will not give it back to you. you took my knife, so I’ll take it as a change.”

He said to make her mad and more irritated.

 

 

 

“hish! Okey okey!! Now, tell me what do you want?”

 

 

“hmmm.. treat me a cup of coffe. Tommorow evening?”

He said to teased the woman.

 

 

 

“huh? are you try to ask me out? You are a ert man! No, I won’t!”

She said madly.

 

 

 

“okey… this watch seems like expensive. If I put it on me look suit me well…”

 

 

 

 

“arrggghhh! Okey, I will! But soon after I got my watch back, I’ll leave you alone since I am so bussy!”

She said madly while made her way to go away from him. Yul just laughing on victory.

 

 

………………………………

“hello, handsome..”

A y hot-chick approached him in a sudden made him turned to the voice. He just gave a smirk.

 

 

 

“I’m waiting for this moment to have a scene with you. we’ll have fun on the sky, right? Please take care of me since it’s my first action-scene above the sky.”

She said with a seductive face like a ‘-’.

 

 

“me too. Sure, I’ll take care of you. but make sure that your man doesn’t get misunderstood on me since it is just a movie.”

He said calmly and mocking the ‘’.

 

“huh? I’m not take yet, handsome. I’m a free woman.”

 

 

 

“oh, really? Then it must be I’ve mistaken on you, last day. I thought that she was you. sorry.”

He said with a smirk. his smirk was full of meaning. Something that she can’t get it.

 

 

“yeah, it’s okay.”

She said but she felt insecure with his smirk.

 

 

 

 

…………………………

A couple were celebrating a birthday on the luxurius mini-cruise and enjoying the view of the beautiful sea.

“Jessica.. it’s my birthday gift for you. I’ll put it on you”

A man said as he offering a luxurius box of a necklace to the young woman. She just smile fakely to him and let him to put it on her neck.

 

 

 

“you like it?”

He said while getting closer to her. He lean his face closer and starring at her soft pink lips. His acted made her nervous, but when he’s getting closer, she pushed him away and ignored the man iniciative.

 

 

 

“I-I’m thisrty, oppa. Can you take me a glass of drink?”

She said to defend herself from his annoying expression.

 

 

 

“*sigh* okey, oppa will get you some drinks. Wait for me, key?”

He said while sighed and hold his anger,then smile forcely to her and going in to take her some drinks. She just nodded and felt relieve after he’s gone from her sight.

 

...........................................

 

 

“are you sure that you are not taken?”

 

 

 

“yeah.. I swear! Wohoooooo! This is so amazing!”

 

 

 

“then what happened with the CEO man?”

 

 

 

 

“huh? what do you mean? I don’t know what you mean, handsome.. uuhhh, hold me! I’m afraid I might fall!”

 

 

 

Jessica was sitting on the boat while starring at the sky but she heard some voices from a Handy Talky right after her side on the deck. She was so curious and took the HT.

she plugged a headset and hearing the conversation between two people trough the HT.

 

 

 

“then, who is he the man in your car? I saw you with a man last day .”

 

 

 

“hish, you are a stubborn! Well, he’s my ex! I’m done with him.”

 

 

 

“huh? why? is he left you cause you were not good in bed?”

 

 

 

 

“hahaha.. don’t get easy of Kim Hyuna. Every man would asked me for more. You want to try me?hahahaha..”

 

 

 

“hahaha.. so you have slept with him? if you can satisfied him, then why you broke up?”

 

 

 

 

“*tck* don’t acted like an innocent. Every men is only want to get into his girl pants, don’t you?hahaha.. he has a fiancée. She is a spoiled girl, such a daddy’s little girl! He said that he doesn’t love her and just playing her, that’s why he cheated on her with me. But he can’t broke up with her since she is so damn rich and he want use her money to raised her bussines company.”

 

 

 

“oohh.. Ok Taecyeon, right? He’s a rich man with muscular handsome bodies of the OK’s coorporation. Hahaha… he must be your favorite one!”

 

Jessica was hearing their conversation. When she heard they mentioned about her fiancé, she got surprised and her eyes widened. she was so mad and disappointed.

I thought that you are a good man, oppa. I wanted to give you a chanche since you take a good care of me, but that’s all just a fake! Jerk! - Sica

 

 

“yeah.. he seemed strong, and so damn rich. But he’s a loser on bed! I’m borred with him, he’s borring!”

 

 

 

 

“hahaha… I know. Let’s hang on me! we will landed on the boat. Get ready with your parachute!”

 

 

“nnee!!”

 

 

 

Jessica clenched her theeths and her face full of anger. She turned off the HT and hold it thight.

 

 

“honey, here is your drink..”

Her fiancé cames out from the deck and brink her a drink. She turned and stand up then face him with a scary glare made the man confused.

 

 

 

*plak!*

She slapped him harshly on his left cheeks then left him alone.

 

 

 

 

“what the!! ! *sigh*”

 

*prannkkk!*

He crused while throwing the glass and let it hit the floor. He was mad and angry.

 

 

 

 

~the next day~

Jessica was standing at the gate of her high school while waiting for Opsir Jung pick her up with her bodyguard next to her to keep her safe. Since the incident at her gallery, her eonni command to their bodyguards to keep her safe. It made her more upset since she still felt get betrayed by Taecyeon last day. She was spacing out while playing her feets to step on the grass. Then someone grabbed her and covered . He take her to a safe place and hiding from her bodyguards. He pressed her bodies on the wall near the school building. She was shocked, but when she saw his face she smile brightly.

 

 

“oppa?”

She said then immediately hug the man thight.he hugged her back and patted her hair. Then he took soething from his pocket and lean her face to face him. she just starred with a teary eyes.

 

 

 

“I miss you so much, oppa! Where have you been?”

 

 

 

“shhhh.. don’t cry. I just want to give you this.”

He said while whipping her tears and gave her something.

 

 

 

“harmonica? For me?”

She took the gift and smiled happily.

 

“it’s my precious thing. I want you to save it.”

 

 

“gomawo, oppa. I love it!”

She said and smile brightly while whipping her tears and starred at the harmonica.

 

“ Listen, I don’t know what I feel but when the first time I met you. I have a feeling for you and want to be with you. I’m happy when you told me your feeling for me and we are getting closer lastly. But it seems that you are trying to hiding me from your family and from the world. I know who I am and who you are, I don’t deserve to be with you. you might think that I will just embarrassing you. I’m sorry if I can’t forget you, but I’ll be happy for you and try to forget about my feeling.”

 

 

 

“no, oppa! You re not embarrassing me or felt embarrassed of you! I just.. I .. I ..”

She can’t say anything since she didn’t know what to say.

 

 

 

“it’s clear. You are afraid to admit me in front of the people. I know I’m worth it, I can understand. Hope we will meet again someday, Jessica.”

He said as he finished his last words. He left her alone while she just stunned and shed a tears.

 

 

 

“oppa! Don’t go! Oppa!”

She calling his out but he ignored her. She cried hardly while holding the harmonica and get down on her knees.

 

 

 

“oppa.. *sob* saranghanda..*sob*”

She mumbled and crying.

 

 

 

 

 

~at the café~

A woman was waiting for someone while sitting on the chair and enjoying her cup of coffe.

 

“hish, this man! Doesn’t he know that I’m very bussy now?! huuuffff, relax Krys.. it’s for the watch’s shakes! You’ve spent almost half of your salary this month to buy that! arrggghhh!”

She mumbled frustasedly while messing her hairs.

 

 

 

“hey, since when have you been here? Waitress, a cup of vanilla late please..”

Someone cames and approached her then join her to has a sit and oredering something. She just sighed and glared at the man.

 

 

 

“you wasting my precious times! Now, give that back to me!”

She shouted at him.

 

 

 

“woaaahh.. calm down. I haven’t get my coffe yet. By the way, I’m-,”

 

 

 

 

“I don’t ing care! Just give it to me already!”

She shouted while pouting.

 

 

He chuckled and laughing at her cute face.

“here, miss Pouty. Well, I’ll take the coffe and enjoy it by myself at my house. But you’ll pay the bills, key? I’ll leave you alone here. See you again and thanks for the coffe, Miss Pouty.hahaha.. ”

He said as he gave her the watch and made his way to go. He grabbed the coffe from the waitress before he went away leaving her alone.

 

 

 

“*tck* he just took an advantage from me so he can get the ‘free coffe’? *sigh* such a cheap man!”

She mumbled madly at the guy as she grabbed the watch on the table then she left.

 

 

 

………………………………….

Yuri was walking along the road and crossing the brigde. But he stopped at the edge and sat on the fences. He took something from his pocket. It’s an origami-swan. He took a pen and write something on it, then he let the wind blew it away. The origami flew away within the wind and landed on the ground. Someone noticed it then grabbed it and took it.

 

“  heaven is a place that only a good people allowed to come in..

While Hell is a place where the bad ones would live in it..

I feel like I’m living in between them now...

Where am I supposed to be?

Who can save me from this disguise?

But I don’t even care..

Heaven or Hell, they’re just the same for me..”

That one read the written on the paper confusedly.

 

 

 

“heaven? Hell? Geezz.. this people it’s kindda creepy! But it’s interesting, I’ll saved it.”

That one mumbled while starring at the papper. Till a voice heard and cracked the moment.

 

 

 

 

“aunty Jessi? What are you doing there? Come on! Mommy is kindda scary if she gets mad!”

A little girl called while waving her hands then running towards the car and get in.

 

 

 

 

“huh? nee… wait for aunty, Seohyun-ah!”

She said as she cashe after the little girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~

 

 

 

hey hey! if you have watched the drama, you'll see the different between this fic and the original one. yeah, if in the real drama Gun wuk/Kwon Yul was fell for Jae In/Krystal but in this fic i'll make him destinied for Mo Ne/Jessica. Since i love Mo Ne so much in this drama! hehehe ^^ so for all of Han Ga In's fans, i'm so sorry guys.hehehe..

see yaa..