PLEASE READ

When a Player Meets Another Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry this is not an update, but this is really important, and I need you guys to read it.

 

I've been thinking about this for a while.. even before I last updated, which was last week or the week before. Lately, I didn't have much B.A.P feels, and rather that, I moved to another fandom.. 

 

I started off as a huge B.A.P fan, but now, it doesn't feel like I'm in the right fandom. I have really enjoyed this fandom, in fact, this is one of the best fandoms in the kpop world. 

 

I am super sorry for saying this, but I created this story with a bunch of ideas, and as of now, I can't think of anything at all. 

 

What more can I think of? My inner fan of B.A.P had shut off. I moved to a different fandom, I won't tell you which, and I lost all my ideas. I decided that I'll be ending this story here, even though there's only a couple chapters.

 

Even if I still continue this fanfic instead of discontinuing it, I will probably take as long as the last update I made. (Which was a couple months for one chapter)

 

I really can't write something I am not interested in.

 

Once again, I'm super sorry, and I hope you'll support me, even if I make stories of other groups.

 

 

Oh em gee, Imma stop now hahaha I couldn't think of a good april fools joke ._. so here it is haha

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, I woke up with APink's NoNoNo booming loudly in my room. I groaned and threw the closest thing next to me, a pillow, to Myungsoo's head. "Wake up MinMin~" "Wakkie Wakie~" I ignored him and fell back asleep. "I said WAKE. THE. HELL. UP." I felt cold water splashed on my head as I gasped loudly.

 

"YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO." I angrily got up of bed and started chasing him around the house like a mad man with water dripping off my hair and clothes. He shrieked when he looked behind and saw that I was just a step away from him and quickly went to the nearest room and locked it.

 

"Ugh." I banged the door a couple times. Getting no response, I scoffed before walking away.

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S P O V

 

I let out breathe when I heard MinMin's footsteps going to the opposite direction. That was close. Well, it was a lesson learned. Never will I pour water on MinMin's head. But that was sooo worth it, her expression was priceless! 

 

After a while, I decided to go out. Sticking my head out, I looked to see any Minyoungs around.

 

I stealthily crept out, but immediately stopped after hearing someone whistling. "I smell ratchet here~"

 

"WTF did you- just- ugh. You brat."

 

"Me? Brat? Says the one who pours water on their sister's head."

 

"I just wanted to tell you that it's 9:16, and that's pretty late." 

 

"NINE?! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?!" Her school starts at 9, and she wouldn't want to be late.

 

"Maybe since you didn't bother getting up.." I muttered as she scurried to the bathroom.

 

 

YOUR P O V

 

"KYAAAAAA! , , ."

 

You're in a mess. You couldn't decide what to wear, but since there wasn't much time left, you just picked out a random pair of skinnies and a sweater to finish it off.

 

"BYE!" Not minding the chauffeur, you grabbed your backpack and started running instead of riding the car. 

 

"Agashi! Agashi!" The chauffeur yelled out as you turned to the next block ahead. "Aish.."

 

After about 15 minutes, it was already 10, which is 2nd period. Surprisingl, as you arrived to the front gate of the entrance of school, a petite looking girl bumped onto you.

 

"Sorry!" You heard a sof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter