Chapter 3

When a Player Meets Another Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

...late update.. ;_; you maybe need to read this whole story again lmao

Continue- 5:45, in the kitchen

"I think we did pretty good!" You grinned in satisfaction from the look of your masterpiece.

"Same! It just better taste good.." Ji Eun said, tasting a bit of the left over cream on the bowl that was full of cream, but now only a speck.

"I'll be nice enough to give you a taste test!" A male voice said as you gave him a look, meaning 'no'.

"No! This is special! Me and Ji Eun made this especially for someone!"

"What?" You saw Myungsoo gave you a shocked look but was soon removed and a teasing look was plastered on his face, "Ohmerrgawd, is the Kim Minyoung known as the playaa finally fell back in love?" he grinned saying.

You looked straight up with a try-hard poker face while saying "Tch. No! Like what you said, I am the Kim Minyoung, I don't fall in love that easily—YAH!" 

When Myungsoo came into the kitchen, he already set his eye for the cheesecake that was sitting all alone on the decorated tray. The delicious-looking cheesecake was peacefully sitting on the table, with no one eating it. Who wouldn't be tempted to it that godly piece of cake? More specifically, cake made from you. And you, who wouldn't bother even cooking for anyone, made a cheesecake for someone. Like woaaah, der.

Let's go back to what's happening now.

"Oww! Owwwieee! It hurts!" Myungsoo fake cried as you kept on whacking him.

You stopped hitting him, "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR EATING MY CHEESECAKE."

"It was sooo worth it." Myungsoo cheekily grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you think this is the right one?" You and Ji Eun stood in front of a fairly big mansion.

"It must be, I mean, Youngjae said it was, so it should be it." Ji Eun replied. "ANYWAYS. I'm just gonna leave you here with Daehyun......BYE!" 

You took a while to understand what Ji Eun just said, "....WAIT WHAT. DON'T LEAAVEEE!" 

"Ugh.. What to do.. what to do..." You looked around before going up the door and rang the bell nervously.

"What are you doing here?" Daehyun questioned when he opened the door.

He looked at your body, top to bottom, then started at the bakery-like box in your left hand.

"OH MY GOD. IS THAT CHEESECAKE?" You nodded as he unexpectedly took the cupcakes from your hand and went back inside his house, leaving you outside dumfounded.

Well... that went unexpected..

 

 

 

D A E H Y U N's   P O V

 

Once I went in my room, I quickly opened the box and there stood beautifully made cheesecakes waiting for me to eat them.

"Mpph," I stuffed my mouth with these delicious pieces of cheesecakes.

! I just left Minyoung outside! damn damn, I messed up.  

I quickly went back at the front door, and found Minyoung awkwardly standing outside the door.

"uh heheh.. oops..?" I scratched my head cutely. "Wanna.. com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter