Prologue

When a Player Meets Another Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Warning: There will be a kiss/love scene, but like not.. . xD  

 

When the mysterious beautiful girl walked up the school, everyone talked about her, some drooled, and some envied. Wherever she goes, everyone would stop and stare. She is Kim Minyoung, the mysterious girl that nobody in the school ever seen before.    She walked up to the office confidently. Her hips swaying, heels clicking, and the smile that could melt anyone.   As the bell rang, Minyoung started to go to wherever the class of her first period is on her timetable. 

A-3, the first class that was on her list.

The sound of knocking was heard in the cheerful class of honors and populars, who got in the class from money and brains.

The teacher, Ms Choi, opened the door for the slim innocent looking girl.

"You must be the new transfer, Minyoung!" Ms Choi said. Before Minyoung can even nod, she pulled Minyoung in her class.

"Class. Listen up! We are whatsoever very lucky to have Minyoung, a new transferee, in our class!" Ms Choi announced to her class.

The boys were all drooling over her, girls were eager to be friends with her.

"Annyeonghasayeo. Kim Minyoung-imnida! Please take care of me!" Minyoung introduced.

"Oh please, I wonder how'd she even get into this class! She's probably stupid, and only money brought her in this class!" Haeri, a queenka, said angrily as she sees everyone's attention is on the transferee.

Before Minyoung can even reply, her already-made-fanboys replied for her.

"PFFT! I bet Minyoung is smarter than you!"

"Haeri, why are you describing yourself?"

"Actually, our class is very lucky to even have Minyoung! She's probably smarter than all of you. And Haeri, I'm expecting you to study this time for the next exam, since you got the lowest score in the class, almost an F!" Ms Choi exclaimed.

Haeri, embarrassed at what the teacher just said, duck her head down as the classmates, laugh.

"It's alright. I can help tutor you if you want.." Minyoung said nicely to the flushed in embarrassment Haeri.

Haeri didn't answer back but glared instead.

"She's so nice!" Minyoung's now fangirls, shouted out.

The boys, knowing Minyoung is also nice, they fell for her even more.

    L U N C H    

A couple classes ended, as Minyoung became the school's hot topic.

Daehyun was with his fellow friends, B.A.P, except for Himchan, since he stayed a bit longer with the teacher.

"Aish! Who's that Minyoung, I hear about?" Daehyun said, ruffling his hair. All he hears from his classmates are about the new transfer student.

"I'm pretty sure she isn't that goddess like as everyone says..?" Daehyun said as he started flirting with a random girl.

Even far away, you can hear the random girl giggling at Daehyun's cheesy jokes.

The leader just stayed quiet * Daehyun is just like Minyoung... *

"OMONAAAAA [ OMG ] !" Himchan said coming towards his friends.

And of course, their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter