Chapter 5

The Truth

Eunjung walked slowly at the lobby alone in the dark. She looked around even she can't saw anything. She was following a jinggle sound from somewhere. She tried to find the source but nothing. She suddenly felt someone snatched her hand. 

"J?" she shouted shockly. Jr coldly pulled her into a hug and suddenly BANG!

"J!" Eunjung shouted make her wake up herself. She breathe hardly and sweating.

"What's a bad dream.." Eunjung sighed while wiping her forehead.

"Eunjung-ah, what's wrong?" Qri sounded sleepy just awake from her sleep. 

"N-Nothing, just dreaming." Eunjung answered Qri with little shock. Once again, they heard the door was knocked. Eunjung and Qri faced each other.

"Who is in this late night?" Eunjung asked Qri curiously. Qri replied it with her anxious look. Eunjung slowly get out of bed and approached the door. Qri followed her.

"Eunjung-ah, be careful." Qri whispered. Eunjung carefully opened the door but the force outside too strong and the door hardly. Eunjung and Qri shocked.

"J-Jiyeon-ah! What's wrong?" Eunjung asked when she realise it is Jiyeon. Jiyeon looked anxiously.

"Eunjung-ah, have you saw Victoria?" cried Jiyeon. Eunjung looked at Qri strangely and turned back to Jiyeon.

"What's happen?" Eunjung asked curiously.

"She haven't back to room yet since I came here earlier. I-I thought she go for Nichkhun but when I call him, he said she doesn't go there. I guess she was here but doesn't, right? Eunjung-ah, what sould I do?" Jiyeon explained with choky voice. Eunjung started to feel worry and her mind recalled something. She remembered she feel someone have watched them since they arrive here. 

"Let's find her." Eunjung said without thinking. Jiyeon nooded.

"B-But Eunjung, it could be dangerous." Qri disagreed.

"Victoria also might be in danger. We have to find her. Let's go." Eunjung pulled her friends' hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jr and L still can't sleep and have nothing to do. They're just lay on the bed.

"J, look at this sleeping bear.Haha." L tried to make a joke. Jr chuckled.

"Aishh..J, I'm bored." L sighed while checking at his phone.

"Ah, me too.." Jr sighed too.

"Do you think the girls still awake?" L started.

"MOLLA! Aish, why you ask me such a stupid question." Jr raised his voice.

"Oh, you're right..." L tapped his lips.

"Pabo." Jr muttered and turned aside.

"J, I think this place is nothing." L started the conservation.

"Why?" Jr asked with his sleepy voice

"Why..? Ya,look! There's nothing happen since we're arrive here,right?" L explained.

"Arrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Okay, it's happen now." L kidding.

"Ya! This is real scream." Jr lifted himself from bed.

"THE GIRLS!" L and Jr faced each other and hurrily went out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon,Qri and Eunjung POV-

"Qri, Jiyeon be careful." Eunjung whispered to her friends.

"Eunjung-ah..I'm scared." Qri followed Eunjung closely. Jiyeon was behind Qri. They moved close each other.

"Victoria!" Eunjung shouted.

"Victoria!" Jiyeon followed.

"Ya Victoria! Stop kidding! Just answer us." Qri shouted angrily.

"Maybe she's not here." Eunjung said torching the light upward.

"Let's find her to next level." Jiyeon suggested. Eunjung nodded. They quickly went to the next level.

~The fifth level~

"Victoria stop kidding here!" Eunjung shouted angrily.

"Eunjung, calm down." Jiyeon consoled her.

"Eunjung, look at that strange room." Qri tapped Eunjung's shoulder while pointing at the room. They slowly entered a room that only locate in the middle of hall and the bright one.

"Stay close!" Eunjung instructed her friends before open the door knob. Qri and Jiyeon shooked their head. Jiyeon jerked suddenly. She felt someone behind her. She looked back.

"Jiyeon-ah, palli!" Eunjung shouted. JIyeon hid her feeling.

"N-ne.." Jiyeon qiuckly entered the room.

"Why only this room has light..?" Eunjung asked while looking around.

"Eunjung-ah! A-Are you crying?" Qri suddenly asked.

"What?" Eunjung shocked with Qri's question. Eunjung could feel a water trickled on her cheek. Then, she wiped it. Jiyeon could feel it too and she did the same thing.

"This isn't my tear, this is...." Eunjung stopped her word while looking at Jiyeon.

"....blood." Jiyeon continued. They forced their eyes to look up. Then, "Aaaaahhhhhhhh.."

-end of POV-

________________________________________________________________________

"No one in her room." L said anxiously while running to Jr.

"Eunjung's room too." Jr replied tiredly because of running.

"Let's get Nichkhun and find them." L suggested.

"Let's go!" Jr said about to pulled L.

"No need!" Nichkhun suddenly appeared.

"! You startled us." Jr and L shouted startly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eunjung let's run! Palli.." cried Jiyeon while pulling Eunjung's hand.

"Ya! We have to get Victoria." Eunjung shouted.

"No! I saw someone from the ceiling.Let's run!" cried Qri. Eunjung tried to find out by looking clearly but Jiyeon and Qri pulled her hand hardly. They ran out of the room. Jiyeon and Qri hugged Eunjung while crying of fear. Suddenly, they heard a loud jinggle sound from the door.

"W-What's that?" Jiyeon shuttered fearly. They stepped backward slowly and out of breathe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where're them?" L asked looking around the middle hall.

"Where are you,girls?" Jr shouted. But only his echo clearly heard.

"It's useless,dude. I think they must be upstair." Nichkhun suggested. 

"Huh?" Jr and L suddenly looked up and shouted. Aaahhh..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The jinggle sound heard more louder. Eunjung,Qri and Jiyeon moved backward until their move stopped by wooden veranda facing the empty hall. The leant at the old veranda. Suddenly, the veranda cracked.

"Eunjung, i-it's cracking." Jiyeon said while widing her eyes. Qri and Eunjung did the same thing as Jiyeon.

"No..no..nooooo...." they screamed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUSH! DUSH! DUSH!

L : Ahh..my back!

N : Ouch!

Jr : Argh! My head hurt.

Q : Aww..it's hurt.

J : Ahh..my hair!

E : Ahh..

 

[to be continued....lol]

********************************************************************************************************************

sorry guys Im taking a long time to update this, ^^

i hope u  enjoy it,