Chapter 4

The Truth

"Guys! It's nothing..let's go." Eunjung smiles and steps inside. Everyone followed Eunjung. 

"Woah! This hotel totally big and horror. Nice choice J! Haha.." Eunjung shouted. Her laugh clearly heard by echo.

"It's so creepy.." Victoria sounds scare while her eyes looking around.

"Let's go upstair." Jr said approaching the stairs.

"Hmm..there's an elevator." Eunjung pointed at the elevator and walked slowly.

"Ya! This hotel is abonded. It's could be dangerous." Nichkhun grapped her hand to stop her.

"Right Eunjung! It's must not working." L added.

"Ah..I forgot about this. Wait! Does electric work here?" Eunjung asked. Hearing Eunjung question, everyone looked at Jr on the stair.

"Yeah! I don't want live in dark." Qri sounded. Jr stepped down and smirked. He walked to the power supply and switched it on. The lights on but kinda dim.

"Woah! Daebak J!" Qri praised Jr while clapping her hands happily.

"What's next?" Jr asked.

"Ah, where we gonna to sleep?" L asked.

"Well, since this is hotel. The rooms maybe upstair." Jiyeon tried to answer L.

"You're right Jiyeon. Let's go then." Jr said leading his friends upstair.

"Are we gonna sleep alone or share?" Qri suddenly asked.

"Depend!" Jr answered simply kept moving up.

"Yeah! I can share with Nichkhun." Victoria added happily.

"NO!" Everyone shouted. Victoria pouted.

"I wish to get a better room." Jiyeon requested.

"Me too." Qri continued.

"Stop dreaming girls! This place such a hell." L teased the girls. They were nagging each other while reaching the first level. The lobby now empty. The light on the wall suddenly flickered and off.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wow! The rooms are really big." Jiyeon shouted.

"What's a pity building..it's good for making money." L added while looking around.

"The owner bankrupt so leave this building abonded." Jr said.

"J, you such knows this place well." Eunjung said crossed her arms.

"Well! I'm already survey this place." Jr answered while choosing the room.

"You did?" Qri added surprisely.

"Of course! The age, the history and story behind it.." Jr tried to teased everyone.

"What's the story?" L said interested. Jr looked at them with teasing smile.

"Ah! I'll tell you tonight." Jr broke his tease. Nichkhun and L sighed.

"Enough for that! I'm tired now." Jiyeon said coldly.

"Okay look. Jiyeon with Victoria. Eunjung and Qri. I'm with J and Khun,okay?" L suggested.

"Ya! How can boys share together while girls only two?" Qri shouted disagree.

"So how'd you want?" L started to argue. About Qri wanted to reply, Eunjung stopped them.

"Guys! Fine. Deal..." Eunjung shouted tiredly.

"Eunjung...." Qri sighed disatisfied.

"It's unfair." Victoria added.

"It's okay girls,that mean boys are scared. That's why they need to share." Eunjung said coldly while pulling Qri's arm. 

"Victoria, let's go." Jiyeon hold her friend's arm and followed Eunjung. L make a naughty wave but Jiyeon ignored it.

"Woah! I'm never see they this serious.." L said while staring at his girl walked away. The boys faced each other.

"Are they sulking?" Jr asked innocently.

"Let them be. Let's go,dude." Nichkhun said while pulling Jr's neck with his muscular arm. L followed them quickly and placed his arm on Nichkhun's shoulder to their room. 

"We meet again, J.....Thank you for coming"

________________________________________________________________________________________

- Eunjung and Qri room - 

Eunjung locked the door.

"Eww..what's kind of room here.." Qri commented. Eunjung just smiled.

"It's okay,it's not bad at all. Hm,look like someone had prepare it for us. It's is so tidy." Eunjung took a look a whole room while touching the bed. Qri moved slowly to the cupboard.

"Prepare? Hrm,kinda neat and aaaarrhhh.." Qri suddenly shouted and hurrily hugged Eunjung.

"Ya! What's wrong?" Eunjung yelled shockly.

"Ha...ha..hair! I saw hair..." Qri hugged Eunjung with a little jump because of scare.

"Where?" Eunjung kept yelling.

"Over there!" Qri cried. Eunjung braved herself to take a look. She opened the cupboard and nothing came out.

"Look, it's nothing." Eunjung tried to comfort Qri. Qri wiped her tears and moved slowly to Eunjung.

"Huh? I'm sure I saw it over here." Qri said with choky voice to ensure what she saw just now.

"Maybe the rat tail or old rope. Come, let have a change." Eunjung smiled and tried to consoled Qri. Eunjung's phone suddenly vibrated meaning that the mesage come in.

~Make yourself better. Take care!!~

-J-

 

Eunjung smiled.

"Who is it?" Qri asked curiously.

"J." Eunjung answered simply.

"Oh..i see." Qri replied.

"He told us to take care." Eunjung shared her message. Qri smiled teasely.

"Us or only you? Haha. Eunjung-ah, do you like J?" Qri teased. Eunjung replied it with a smile.

"Of course! As friend." Eunjung answered simply while choosing her shirt.

"No! I mean more than friend...how about love?" Qri expanded her tease. Eunjung hipcoughed hearing that question.

"Stop talking nonsense,cry baby!" Eunjung tried to hide her shy with laugh. 

"I know you love him.." Qri kept teasing. Eunjung started angry and threw Qri a pillow. Their 'fight' interrupted when someone knocked the door hardly.  Eunjung hurrily opened the door.

"Oh,Jiyeon-ah!" Eunjung said shockly.

 

- Boys room - 

"J,what'd you bring?" L asked throw himself on the bed.

"Nothing." Jr answered coldly.

"Aish! Just like Jiyeon said, you're boring." L sighed while taking out his phone.

"Oh! No line here?" L added.

"Really?" Nichkhun asked for sure.

"Aish! I can't make video call with Jiyeon." L said pretending he was sad.

"Are you sure L? I just text just now." Jr felt stranged.

"Text? Who?" Nichkhun and L asked Jr at the same time. Jr shocked with his friends act and laughed.

"Ah...i know, i know." L . Nichkhun smiled mean he knew what L said.

"Hey..hey I smell fishy here." Jr pretended he didn't know anything. Nichkhun and L laughed.

"Let's treat our eyes!" Nichkhun shouted.

"Oh..what's the new pic?" L asked curiously.

"Our girl friends sleeping pic." Nichkhun answered while taking his phone . L closed himself next to Nichkhun. Jr joined too.

-Eunjung and Qri room-

"Ya! Jiyeon, you watch out! Qri catch her." Eunjung shouted while chasing Jiyeon.

"Hahaha..don't chase me! I'll stop it." Jiyeon giggled while running.

"Ya! I'm tired." Qri shouted. They finally lay on the bed and sighed.

"Jiyeon-ah, where's Victoria?" Qri suddenly asked.

"She's taking shower. I'm bored so I'm heading here." Jiyeon answered while smiling. Eunjung and Qri just sighed.

"Ya! Why were you sighing?" Jiyeon raised her voice while poking her friends' head.

"Bored!" Eunjung and Qri answered.

"Eunjung, how's you with J?" Jiyeon started her tease.

"YA PARK JIYEON! YOU STARTED AGAIN!" Eunjung shouted and hit her with pillow. Qri followed Eunjung hit Jiyeon. They laughed happily,chasing each other.

 

- Jiyeon and Victoria room - 

Victoria combed her hair neatly in from of mirror. She kept checking her face to look perfect with makeover and so on.

"Ah..yeappoda." Victoria praised herself. Final task she put on her pink lip gloss and smiled bright. A the same time,she heard the door bell. Victoria kept smiling.

"Wait up!" She ran quickly to get the door.

"Jiyeon-ah! Why you la....." Victoria was cupped and pulled away.