Chapter 3

The Truth

"Ya! Why we stop?" Qri shouted more anxious.

"We're arrive,idiots!" L teased them and laugh.

"Aishh...!" Jr cursed.

"I thought this car got a problem.." Nichkhun muttered.

"Damn you!" Qri shouted and threw her strawberry pillow. L laughed and blocked it with his hands.

"Let's go then." L unlocked the car.

"Let's go!" Jiyeon jumped out of the car.

"Vic, we're arrive now. Wake up." Nichkhun tried to wake up Victoria nicely. Nichkhun kinda awkward to do this thing. For him, he would prefer the simple one.

"Already?" Victoria asked sleepy.

"Yes,honey. Come." Nichkhun smiled awkwardly but he helped Victoria to wake.

Meanwhile...

"Eunjung-ah! Wake up. We're already arrive." Qri tried to wake Eunjung just like Nichkhun did. Eunjung still sleeping.

"Ya! Ya! Eunjung! Hurry up,wake up. We're already arrive." Qri shouted and shaked Eunjung's arm to wake her up. But Eunjung still doesn't move.

"Eunjung-ah! Stop kidding. Hurry up!" Qri tried again. She getting more anxious because Eunjung doesn't wake even move.

"Ya!!!" she yelled about to cry.

Jr tidy up his things about to laugh when saw Qri action. He tried to help Qri.

"Hey! Calm down. You skip this." said Jr while his hand move closely to Eunjung's ear. He took off Eunjung's earphone and shouted.

"Ya! HAM EUNJUNG!!" 

Eunjung woke immediately. 

"Wh.....y??" Eunjung asked with little consious. Jr just ignored Eunjung's question and poked Qri's head before he get out of the car.

"You're so clever girl..." he teased Qri. Qri glanced at him angrily and sticked her tongue out. Eunjung saw their action and raise her right eyebrow. 

"Eunjung-ah! We're arrive." Qri said softly and turned her face to Eunjung while smiling.

"That's it? But why he need to shout?" Eunjung pointed at outside which mean Jr.

"Cause I'm already try to wake you more and more,but you didn't wake up. So he mads." Qri explained by changing a little facts.

"Arh..he doesn't  need to shout. I'm not deaf yet." Eunjung replied disgustedly. Qri nodded her head that she would agree what's Eunjung say.

They both chatted and forgot that they need to get out from the car.

"Ehm! You want stay here?" They both shocked when heard Jr's voice.

"I know. We'll go now!" Eunjung answered awkwardly. Before Eunjung got up, Qri hold her hand.

"Jungie, are you sure we'll night here?" Qri makes worried face.

"I believe there's nothing. It all be fine. Don't worry. Come" Eunjung tried to console Qri. Jr still standing at the car door.

"Hurry up!" he said coldly.

"Ara!" Eunjung and Qri shouted. Qri took her stuff and get out of the car as so Eunjung. As Eunjung wanted to make a move, she about to fall. Jr too fast and hold her before she hit the ground. They face are facing each other closely. Jr stared at Eunjung and also Eunjung. Their eyes are contacting about a few second.

"Ehm..ehm..Don't make any kissing scene here." Qri jerked make them back to reality. Jr helped Eunjung stand up properly.

"Are you okay?" Jr asked.

"Okay!" Eunjung answered by avoiding her eyes from Jr. Jr released his hand from Eunjung. 

"Let's go inside." Jr invited his friends. Qri walked first approaching the other at the main door.

"J wait! My feet asleep." Eunjung hold Jr's arm.

"Come! I'll help you." Jr make Eunjung sat on road beside the car was parking. He massaged Eunjung's leg carefully. Eunjung only stared at Jr.

"I don't what I'm feel right now. My heart.......aish! No way!" Eunjung's mind talked.

"Yo! I'm done. Are you day-dream?" Jr asked coldly.

"Ah..no..no,thanks!" Eunjung said with blurry word. Jr smiled a little and leave Eunjung. Eunjung slowly got up and started walk approaching her friends.

In her middle walk, she stopped suddenly and turned back.

"I think I feel someone looking at us." Eunjung kept her eyes around. Eunjung saw something moving at the bushes but she just assume the cat there.

"Ya! Eunjung! What's wrong again??" Qri shouted from about 100meter.

"Nothing! Just wait." Eunjung replied her shout and started running with her head facing back. Eunjung doesn't realised that she already in front of main door and suddenly bumped Jr.

"What's wrong?  Jr sounded. 

"Em..i sa..saw.." Eunjung about to anwer but her word was cut off.

"You act weird since we plan this." he added with little angry tone.

"Em..nothing, i'm sorry." Eunjung grinned awkwardly try ti hide what she feels. Jr felt guilty with his word toward Eunjung.

"J! Are you sure this is hotel?" Jiyeon asked while staring at the big building in front of her.

"It's look like mansion, right?" Qri added.

"More correct, dracula mansion. Arrrr." L teased.

"YA KIM MYUNGSOO!" Jiyeon and Qri yelled.

"Aish kiddo! Stop arguing. I don't care what's this building are. I wanna find my experience here." Jr stopped them.

"So, when we can go in?" Nichkhun asked with his bored face.

"Right, it's hot here." Victoria added cheeky while hugging Nichkhun's arm.

"So what you guys waiting for?" Jiyeon added. Eveyone looked each other. 

"J! You first." L requested.

"Are you scared?" Jr teased.

"Ya! Watch your mouth. " L shouted.

"If you guys keep arguing,since when we can go inside. Let's go!" Eunjung carried her bagpack on her back leads the other close to the door. Once she wanted to hold the door knob, the door opened itself. The cold smoke spreading along the door while it is open. ~Kreeeek..kreeeeek..~ Everyone shocked.

"Eunjung.." everyone shuttered.

Jiyeon and L wided their eyes. Victoria hurrily closed her eyes and hugged Nichkhun. Qri moved slowly and hid behind Jr. Eunjung standed without moving.