Wish You Know

My Triangle Love Story

Gif made by me. Credit me if you want to use it

 

After a while... Me and Henry arrived at the cafe, then we go inside the cafe and sit on the empty chair...

Henry: Yoona

Yoona: Ne?

Henry: You love Kai?

Yoona: A litte...

Henry: Then... You love Luhan much right?

Yoona: Nae...

Henry: You must tell Luhan the truth... But, make sure Luhan won't tell anybody... So, Luhan heart won't hurt again... And you must give Kai some clue that you're not love him... Or you must "PRETEND" to mad at him maybe because he close to his friend or what... So you can break up with him... And you can be Luhan girlfriend... 

Yoona: Hmmm, I'll try your idea... 

Henry: Okay, good girl *smile*

Yoona: Henry oppa...

Henry: Ne?

Yoona: Seohyun say sorry to me

Henry: She apologize to you?

Yoona: Nae *smile*

Henry: And you forgive her?

Yoona: Of course *smile*

Henry: Maybe... She trick you...

Yoona: Don't say such a thing like that!

Henry: She hates you! 

Yoona: Then?

Henry: Maybe she trick you... You must carefull or something bad will happen...

Yoona: I'll do my best...

Henry: Yoona...

Yoona: Ne?

Henry: You're to kind... But, you also stubborn...

Yoona: *Smile*

Henry: Okay... Let's order something... Waiter!

Waiter: *Come* What do you want to order, sir?

Henry: One fettucini with extra cheese and you, Yoona?

Yoona: ... Emmm... I'll eat whatever you give me, oppa...

Henry: Em... Okay, two fettucini please...

Waiter: And the drink?

Henry: One glass of lemonade... And you?

Yoona: Emm... A glass of tea...

Waiter: Okay... Two fettucini, one glass of lemonade, and one glass of tea... 

Henry: And one bowl of ice cream... With chocochip and chocolate syrup.

Waiter: Okay... *Smile* *Go to the kitchen*

Yoona: You'll eat a bowl of ice cream?!

Henry: Of course no... We'll eat that...

Yoona: But... I don't bring much money...

Henry: I'll treat you *wink*

Yoona: O, okay... Thanks...

Henry: Ur welcome... She's so beauty...

Yoona: Who?

Henry: Ahh... Sorry, I'm not telling you yet right?

Yoona: I think yes...

Henry: I like one of the maid in Luhan house...

Yoona: Who's she?

Henry: Tiffany

Yoona: She's kind and pretty... But, she already have Kris. And you're Kris friend right?

Henry: Yeah, he's ma bestfriend... 

Yoona: Then you should forget her...

Henry: No, I can't... I love her damn much

Yoona: Kris know that?

Henry: Of course no... You want me to die or what? 

Yoona: Die? Why?

Henry: Kris will beat me if I touch or take his 'precious' girlfriend

Yoona: Ohhh... I see.... Then, you must chase your love *smile*

Henry: Of course I will *smile*

Yoona: Why you love Tiffany?

Henry: She's always make me curious about her... She's so kind, beauty, and have a motherly attitude... She's a smart girl too... *Blush*

Yoona: You're blushing, Henry...

Henry: N, no I'm not *cover his face with the menu book*

 

Then we wait until the food come... After that, we eat together and go home with his car. We go back to the mansion...

 

Henry: Come on *go out from the car*

Yoona: *nodded* *go out from the car too*

 

Then, we enter the mansion... And we meet Mrs. Xi and Mr. Xi infront of the house... They smiled at us.

 

Mrs. Xi: Already go home? How fast *smile*

Yoona: Nae, madam *smile*

Mr. Xi: So you two dating? *smile*

Henry: .... Ah....

Yoona: No we are two are not dating, sir *smile*

Mr. Xi: Ah... You're with Kai right? I'm sorry, I forgot *smile*

Yoona: I.. It's okay *smile*

Henry: Yoona, let's go in 

Yoona: Nae... *Follow Henry enter the mansion*

 

Then, I go to my room to change my clothes to my maid uniform... After changing my clothes, I sit on my bed for a moment. Then Kai open the door, get in, and locked it.

Yoona: K, Kai... What're you doing?

Kai: You're cheating on me!

Yoona: C, cheating? I don't understand... I'm not cheating on you...

Kai: What's this photo?! If you're not dating with Henry why he hug you and why you're smiling?! 

Then Kai show a photo to me... It's the photo when I fall and Henry caught me!!!

Yoona: Kai... This is not like you're thinking... I was fall and he caught me!

Kai: Don't lie to me! And what's this?!

He show a photos again... When, Henry grab my cheeks and a photo when he pinched my cheeks. WHO TAKE A PICTURE OF ME?!?!

Yoona: All of this are same!!! Not like you're thinking!!!

Kai: How dare you... WE ARE DONE HERE!!! DON'T EVER YOU CLEAN MY ROOM AGAIN OR MEET ME AGAIN!!! *Yelled at me*

Yoona: Kai... This is not like you're thinking... Believe me... *Grab his hand*

Kai: Don't touch me you ! *Slap my hand*

Yoona: Kai!

 

Then he go out of my room... Who dare do this to me? Why he/she doing this to me... I'm so confused... God... Please... Someone help me... All of my tears come out, I can't do this anymore... I want to go home... Laugh together with eomma and appa...

 

Luhan: Yoona... 

Yoona: Luhan... Hiks... I can't do this anymore... Hiks... This is too confused... Hiks... *Crying*

Luhan: Yoona... Don't cry... *Wipe my tears*

Yoona: Luhan... Hiks.... Hiks... I... I... I'm... Hiks...

Luhan: Just cry if it'll make you feel better... I'm here for you... *Hug me*

Yoona: Hiks... Hiks... Hiks... *Cry on his shoulder*

Then, Henry come to my room and close the door. He see me crying on Luhan shoulder... He sit next to Luhan and look at me.

Henry: What happen?

Yoona: ... hiks... K, kai... He think... I... I cheating on him... He... t, think... hiks... I dating... W, with you... Hiks... He have much... P, photos... hiks... *Try to tell him what happen*

Luhan: You can tell it later... Don't cry... Yoona... *Rub my hair*

Henry: I will meet Kai...

Then Henry go to Kai room...

 

Henry POV

I walk to Kai room and enter his room then locked the door...

Kai: What do you want?

Henry: Why're you make Yoona cry?! She don't know anything!!! SHE FALL AND I CAUGHT HER! IF I'M NOT CAUGHT HER MAYBE HER HEAD ALREADY SMACKED THE FLOOR!!! And she's so cute so I pinch her cheeks! She's a little sister for me!!! Why're you believe that PHOTOS?!?!

Kai: Don't lie... Haha

Henry: I'm not lying... Why're you being such a jerk, Jongin?

Kai: You want me to punch you or what, hyung?

Henry: Kai... I'm not lying and you better say sorry to Yoona... She's crying and Luhan hugged her now... And who giving you that photos?

Kai: Seohyun...

Henry: YOU STUPID! SEOHYUN HATES YOONA!!! AND BECAUSE OF THAT SHE TAKE A PHOTO OF US AND MAKE YOU BREAK UP WITH YOONA!!!

Kai: ... You're right...

Then I go out his room and go to Yoona's room... I think Kai don't believe me... But, he follow me and enter Yoona's room too...

Luhan: Yoona... Don't cry... 

Yoona: Hiks... I.. Hiks...

Kai: Im Yoona... I'm sorry... I'm so stupid because I believe Seohyun and blame at you...

Yoona: Hiks... Hiks... Hiks...

Kai: Yoona, let's be a couple again... I'm so sorry...

Yoona: We better be just a friend... Hiks... Hiks...

Kai: B, but...

Henry: Jongin...

Kai: Okay... We'll be just a friend, Yoona... But, I'm so sorry...

Yoona: ... Hiks... Hiks...

Luhan: Kai... Just go away... She need some rest... She's so confused now...

Henry: Luhan is right... Come on let's go...

Then Kai and me go out from Yoona room and leave Luhan and Yoona...

 

Luhan POV

Yoona's very confused... I bet she's so tired now... She's too kind... Why there's always a people who want to hurt her???

Luhan: Yoona... You must take a nap for a while...

Yoona: *nodded*

Luhan: Yoona... If you need anything... Just tell me... I'll be here for you... I love you...

Yoona: ....

Luhan: I wish you know that I love you very much...

Yoona: ....

Luhan: I wish you know, the countless hours I spend thinking about you... I wish you know, you were perfect in my eyes... I wish you know, how much I care about you... I wish you know, how much I love you... I wish... You love me...

Yoona: ... Luhan... Hiks... *Wipe her tears and sit*

Luhan: Ne?

Yoona: I can't believe that you love me...

Luhan: Why? I love you very much...

Yoona: I just can't... I just really can't imagine that you're falling madly in love with me... Ever...  I'm not worth it... I'm too boring, too dull, too readable, too stubborn, too impulsive, too poor, too perfectly imperfect for you... So if you say you're in love with me, I just can't believe it...

Luhan: I don't care about it... I love you just the way you're...

Yoona: I...

 

Before she can say something, my mom come in with my father and come to us... I think they're worried about Yoona.

 

Mrs. Xi: Yoona, you okay? I hear you're crying because Kai... 

Mr. Xi: We're so sorry...

Yoona: I... It's okay sir, madam... *smile* *stand up*

Mrs. Xi: I bet you're very confused right now... You can go to your home for a moment... Then, you can comeback here... Or you don't want to refresh your mind... It's okay... *Smile*

Yoona: I want to meet my eomma and appa just for a day... 

Mrs. Xi: A day? How fast... I'll give you one week to refreshing... Luhan, Henry, and Tiffany will come with you *Smile*

Yoona: ..... ahhh it's that okay?

Mrs. Xi: Of course... You need some guard *smile*

Kai: I want to come too... *Go in Yoona bedroom*

Mr. Xi: You're the one who make her crying then you want to join them?!

Kai: I say I want to come!

Yoona: ...

Mrs. Xi: Is it okay, Yoona?

Yoona: ... It's okay *try to smile*

 

I know she don't want Kai to come... But, she don't want to make him mad or do something crazy... After that... Mom and Dad go out...

 

Luhan: Kai, what are you thinking?

Kai: ... *Go out and close the door*

Luhan: Yoona is it really okay?

Yoona: *nodded*

Luhan: ... Okay then... I will just go out... You'll ned some rest...

Yoona: No... Don't go... I want you to be here with me... But, if you don't want it's okay...

Luhan: *Smile* I'll be here with you... I'll sleep on the sofa then...

Yoona: Is it okay, master?

Luhan: Don't call me master *smile* just Luhan.

Yoona: O, okay Luhan...

 

After for a while... Yoona fall asleep, then I sit on her bed and see her sleeping... So cute... Wish she was mine...

 

Luhan: Yoona... I love you... *Kiss her forehead*

 

'Knock Knock' Someone knock the door, then I opened it... It was Henry and Tiffany... Then I go out with them.

 

Luhan: What is it?

Henry: You already know that we'll come with Yoona to her village?

Luhan: Yes, why?

Henry: And you already know Kai will come too?

Luhan: ... yes

Tiffany: Is it okay?

Luhan: Yoona say it's okay... Hemmm, you two better pack your clothes now... This night we'll go to that village...

Henry: How fast...

Luhan: It's okay... Yoona need some refreshing...

Tiffany: Young master right *Smile*

Henry: Okay then... Tiffany, let's pack our clothes... Luhan, you must pack your clothes too...

Tiffany: I'll pack Yoona clothes too *smile*

Luhan: Okay...

 

Then all of us pack our clothes and Tiffany pack Yoona clothes too... Kai also pack his clothes and put it inside the car, we do the same thing too... Then we wait until Yoona wake up...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen soon? Curious with it???

Keep read my fanfic and don't forget to leave some comments ^^

Don't forget to subscribe okay~

 

-KkumaFN