You, Me, and My Memories (part 1)

Do I Know You?

 

Everything was bright, I was in the middle of the rose garden. Very pleasant scent surrounded me. "Rae Mi... " that voice was belong to the person who save me. He comes with an outfit same as in the painting. I saw him coming towards me carrying a bouquet of colorful flowers. Most of the flowers colored orange, my favorite color. He handed me the flowers and then he kissed my lips gently. "You're late Jinki ssi" I said when he let go off my lips. So his name was Jinki.

 

I'm honestly confused by what is going on at that time. This dream was almost real. What is exactly happened? I'm curious. Then I decided to observe and follow my dream.

 

I make sullen face, but Jinki lift my head and kiss me again. This time the kiss was a little more deep. After a few seconds he let go off the kiss, my face flushed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, some new cases arise, and they are very troublesome." He explained it with a laugh. Then he took my share pie and ate all of it in one bite. Later he was sitting next to me. He grabbed my hand. That grip feels familiar and warm.

 

"Are you ready with the first paintings of this family?" Asked Jinki. And I smiled sheepishly.

 (Painting family? What is really going on?  and I married this person?)

"It would have been nice if there had been a small toe running around here." Said prince again. I just smiled respond to the words. Suddenly a man came into the garden with a large canvass and a few bottles of paint. I don’t know why I laughed at that man when he’s getting trouble with carrying the large items, Jinki also laughed with me.

 

"Are you ready to be painted my Lord, my Lady?" Asked the man while he was busy arranging the canvass. Jinki stared deep into my face and then looked to the painter, "yes we are ready" big voice in exaggerated and I will laugh. I continued to laugh, laugh, and laugh ......

 

 

 

...... And I woke up crying.

 

 

 

-yes, this chapter is a little bit short, I'm sorry

but I'll also add the next chapter after this, so don't worry ^^

-comment are very welcome! :D