Prolog

Do I Know You?

I walked down in the dark hallway. Tonight is like the other nights. Dark, quiet, and cold. I don’t know where I should go. I do not know where I was. I'm afraid. This dark hallway, is frightening. I try hard to be invisible. Being vague.

 

On both sides of me I saw a bunch of drunk people. Very drunk, so I'm sure they will all soon fall asleep. I kept walking without looking back. I do not want to attract attention, too dangerous. But suddenly there was something pulling me.

 

I'm captured! Someone pulled me into a dark alley. A white hand wrapped in a black suit. What is this. There’s something covering my nose and mouth. And ... I was unconscious. My life is over. That's what I Think.

 

I’m not sure since when I was unconscious. But when I opened my eyes, I know I’m inside the room. My hands were tied to the chair, as well as my feet. I scanned the room. The room was terrible, style of medieval Europe. I'm looking for anyone who kidnapped me and what does he want? But I just found nothing. I wanted to scream for help, but for what? So I said nothing.

 

Suddenly the door of the room open. There’s sunlight through the open slit. There’s 3 shadow entered the room. I could not see clearly because of the sunlight. The door was closed, I saw 3 creepy man standing there.

 

They were happy and laughing when they saw me. I was helpless, and they were drunk. The smell of alcohol in the room burst. I knew something bad was going to happen. The tall man approached me. His face is scary. As if he will eat me alive. He and sniff my hair, I want to cry, my tears are dripping from my eyes. The man then touching my lips with rough hands, then put his lips, his mouth very smelly. The smell was disgusting. Two other men seem happy laughing behind the tall man. I'm scared and I started to scream. Screamed hysterically. They are scary. But the large body men hit me hard when I shouted. I breathe hardly. I smell blood. My head was dizzy. Man who was tall holding my mouth. I struggled wildly. I tried a bite of the tall man's hands but my feet kicked by a black man who was short and he pulled my hair back. Tears rolled down from my eyes. Ache. I'm not physically able to struggle. And suddenly ...

 

Large door in the side of the room was re-opened. Looks dazzling sunlight and covered figure who enters into the room. The kidnaper pushed my chair until I fell down and the sound of a scuffle was heard. I don’t care. My legs and head hurt so much and I don’t understand anything about what happened at that time.Suddenly I feel cold and calm. I guess I'm going to die. But a tinge of warm touch me. Someone is releasing the rope and now I’m being held in this person arms. I feel peaceful, but the person who held me not. He was shaking me who already weak, he expects a response from me. I opened my eyes, and I smile, I whispered "thanks", and I was unconscious. But before I go I hear this person scream "Please Don’t!!!". And I'm very happy to hear it.

 

***

 

Something shook under me. Am I in heaven? But I feel my back and my head getting hurt. I slowly regained consciousness. Well, apparently I'm not dead, I thought I were dead after that horrible incident. But it seems not.

 

I felt I was moving. I felt like I ran over a horse. I still feel a warmth that I've been feel before. The person who held me was still there near me. I have to wake up and thank you. That's the first thing that crossed in my mind. I'm slowly trying to open my eyes. Apparently I was in a horse-drawn carriage. I'm looking for a figure in silence and I saw it. Someone with brown eyes. Blood trickled down his face looks perfect. But he was like he was thinking hard about something. I wonder what he’s thinking about. His hand still holding my hand tightly. The warmth from his large hands, everything feels familiar. I held it tightly, but the thing I do that seems interrupted his reverie and he looked down at me. My head was on his lap. He smiled and said "thank goodness, you'll be fine."

 

My world seemed to spin. I don’t know who he is. But he helped me, he smiled at me, and let me fall asleep in his lap. My head still hurts from a blow hard before, but I think I'll be fine as long as this person was there. And I’m go back to sleep. Sleeping very nicely.

 

 

 

please do give a comment. it'll help a lot! thanks :D

i'll post the next chapter soon ^^