why didn't you notice my love?

Why didn’t you notice my love?

Chapter 6: Cruel

Seungyeon’s POV

“Seungyeon, wait!” a girl shouted my name. I knew it was Gyuri’s voice.

I have no mood to meet anyone today. I can’t sleep well last night and I am exhausted.

 “Seungyeon-ah, tell me how was yesterday?” she winked her left eye and flashed a naughty smile. I didn’t really understand what she was trying to know.

“What?” I weakly asked her back.

“Are you alright? Why do you look so pale? Are you sick?” she asked.

“No, I’m alright. I’m just feeling tired. Anyway Gyuri, what are you trying to say just now?” I asked her back to avoid more questions.

“I heard you went out with Donghae yesterday. So, how was your “date”?” she was excited to know.

“Date?” I chuckled.

It was a big joke, Gyuri. I have no right to date him. He loves my twin sister, not me, Gyuri. How can I say that to you? My heart is still hurt.

“Gyuri-ah…” I slowly talked.

“Hmm?” she hummed.

“Gyuri-ah, he chose someone else, not me,” my eyes started to tearing.

“What are you talking about, Seungyeon? Chose who? I don’t really understand,” Gyuri was clueless. I took a deep breath and continued.

“Donghae loves Seungyoon, not me. He confessed his love last night. I saw them hugging each other and he kissed her forehead, Gyuri. Her forehead. What should I do, Gyuri? I thought I can conceal this feeling and face it. But I couldn’t, Gyuri. I couldn’t. I’m so weak,” I was crying in front of her. Gyuri gently patted my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

“Yesterday, he asked me for help. He wanted to know more about Seungyoon. How can I refuse that? Besides, she’s my twin sister. Of course, I want her to be happy too. Suprisingly, Seungyoon also has feeling towards him. It’s really break my heart. Tell me what I should do, Gyuri. Tell me,” I can’t hide my disappointment anymore. Gyuri was speechless. She really didn’t know what to say.

“Seungyeon, please don’t be like this. My Seungyeon is a strong girl,” Gyuri tried to console me but she knew it won’t make my heart better. I couldn’t blame her, though.

“Seungyeon!” suddenly a boy’s voice shouted my name. Gyuri quickly wiped my tears.

“It’s Donghae!” Gyuri whispered to my right ear.

Oh, God! Donghae shouldn’t see me like this. I quickly wiped my tears even I knew that I can’t hide the redness of my nose and eyes. I wanted to run away but it was useless.

“Seungyeon, I need your help again,” he looked happier than usual. He was in love and I knew it.

“Yes?” I tried to act strong. Gyuri looked at me with sorry.

“Seungyeon, are you alright? What’s wrong with your eyes? Are you sick?” Donghae put his hand on my forehead. I really hate every time he did this to me. I slightly stepped back.

“No- Nothing, Donghae Oppa,” my voice stuttered. “Something in my eyes,” I gave a silly excuse.

“Let me see. Which one Seungyeon? Left or right?” he sounded so concern.

“Hmm, the… the left,” I said.

Stupid mouth. Please stop stuttering.  

He moved closer to me and without notice he blew softly my left eye. I was really surprised with his sudden action.

What was that? What had really happened just now?

“Are you feeling better?” he asked.

I was speechless. Both of his hands were still on my face. He quickly let go of his hands. It was awkward.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it,” he apologised.

“No, oppa. It’s alright and thank you,” I shyly thanked him.

“Oppa, why do you want to see me?” I tried to change the topic.

“Ah, I almost forget about that. Can you do me a favour?” he seemed helpless.

ANYTHING FOR YOU, OPPA.

“Sure,” I replied.

“I really need your help. Seungyoon’s birthday is coming soon. I don’t know what to give her this time. This year is going be a special year for both of us. Please help me, Seungyeon-ah,” he begged me with his puppy eyes. Who could resist that, right?

I was really upset. We are twin, Donghae oppa. Seungyoon’s birthday is my birthday too. I am jealous every time I saw how happy Seungyoon when she got your birthday gift. I never received anything from you even a birthday wish. You are so cruel, Donghae.