I'm here

SNSD/ 2PM/ DBSK/ EXO One-shots ( Requests open! )

Warning: This one is slightly angsty! Hope you like it nonetheless. :)  Send in requests!

 

 

It was date night, which meant her parents were out of the house. Taeyeon sighed softly as she lay on her bed, continuing to do her homework. Every few moments she'd finding herself thinking back to the incident from earlier when Wooyoung was called out of class. He hadn't replied to any of her texts and she couldn't help but worry. Even when she tried asking Taecyeon, she couldn't get a decent response out of him. Wooyoung was her bestfriend and the thought of something happening to him caused her heart to ache.

As if on cue, she felt a knock against her window, causing her to startle and almost fall off her bed. Rolling off, she slowly walked over to her window, only to see Wooyoung signaling for her to open it. Quickly, she pushed it up before helping him into her bedroom. He was completely soaked due to the storm occurring outside which lead her to shut the window after. "Wooyoung, what are you doing here?" She whispered, hoping not to sound rude as thats not how she intended it to be.

His breaths were ragged as he attempted to calm himself. It was quite a hell of a workout, climbing up the vines against her house.

Taeyeon mentally kicked at herself. "Wait one second. Lemme get you towel." She scurried out of the room, only to return a few moments after with a towel in hand. Her eyebrows lifted slightly when she found him sitting on her bed, shirtless. Her eyes fell onto his physique, almost shuddering when she saw a faint scar run across his torso. She stepped towards him, offering the piece of cloth to him.

Wooyoung flashed her a grateful grin before grabbing the towel from her hands. "Thanks," He muttered, loud enough for her to hear.

Silence fell between them as he started drying himself with the towel. 

Taking a deep breath, Taeyeon decided to speak up. "What's going on?" She asked, her voice soft. When she saw darkness fall over his features, she felt a tinge of regret. But then, she had every right to ask since he climbed up her window. There must be something.

"My dad. He got into a car accident."

"Oh my God. I'm so- Is he okay? Are you okay?" Her hand flew to his cheek, her touch gentle.

His eyes were glassy with tears as he thought back to visiting his father in the hospital. They didn't have the best relationship but Wooyoung was going to love him no matter how bad the beatings were. He shook his head, smiling through the tears. "I'll be fine. It's.. I'll be fine."

Taeyeon ran her fingers through his wet hair before embracing him in a hug, letting his arms wind around her waist. Tears filled her own eyes when she felt him draw her closer to him. She leaned down to kiss the top of his head as he pressed his face into her side, hot tears staining her shirt. "It'll be okay. Everything will be okay." She was aware of the relationship he had with his father and how much he loved him. "Let it out, baby. I'm here for you," She assured, sensing he was still holding back. He was never the one to fall weak, always being strong for others.

That was when he finally let his wall crumble, a choked sob escaping his lips, his emotions overflowing. "He can't die, Taeng. He can't leave me. He's all I have left after my mom passed..." His body shook within her arms.

Tears fell from her eyes as she pulled away slightly, to get onto her knees between his legs. Her heart sank listening to her words. Her hands cupped his cheeks gingerly, wiping his tears away with her thumbs. "Hey, you're not alone. You have me and I'll always be by your side, don't you ever forget that." 

Her lips crashed against his, capturing his lips in a kiss. The two let everything go into the kiss, as if it were the last time they'd ever be together. His hands gripped at her hips, effortlessly lifting her from the ground and pulling her onto his lap, her legs settling beside each thigh. The two finally pulled away from the kiss begrudgingly in need of fresh air, their foreheads coming to rest against each other.

He had definitely calmed down from a few moments ago, all thanks to Taeyeon. He wasn't sure what he'd do if he didn't have her by her side which was he realized, he really wasn't alone. "You didn't have to.." He rasped.

"I know," She rasped, bringing her lips to his forehead to give him a chaste kiss. 

Who wouldn't known they'd have their first kiss under such circumstances. But, Taeyeon didn't care. She needed him to know that she'd be there with him, no matter what. They spent the night together, in each other's arms. A comfortable silence fell over them, neither having to say anything. Taeyeon completely forgot about her homework and her parents as she slept in Wooyoung's arms. Luckily for her, her parents went straight to their bedroom after their little date.