We Belong Together

SNSD/ 2PM/ DBSK/ EXO One-shots ( Requests open! )

A/N: Everything in italics is in the Past. All text in black is in the Present. Text in every other color is a flashback- whenever it changes to another color, it's another flashback. I hope this doesn't confuse anyone!

 

Taeyeon walked out in front of everyone a.k.a. her mother, her bridesmaids (Yoona, Jessica, Yuri), and her maid of honor (Tiffany).

Echoes gasps were heard throughout the room as everyone was in awe at the sight of the glowing bride. Her mother had trouble containing her tears especially when her eyes met Taeyeon's reassuring ones. The reality of the situation finally settled into her mind- her one and only daughter was forced to break ties with the love of her life and marry some CEO for the sake of her father. The older woman walked over to her and embraced her into her arms. 

Taeyeon hugged her back almost instantly as tears stung her eyes. She knew her mother didn't have a say in her father's decisions and neither did she. Blinking her tears away, she pulled away and gave her mother a strained yet warm smile. 

"I'm so sorry-"

"Umma, please. Don't say sorry. I'll be okay."

Her mother smiled through her tears and cupped her cheek under her veil. "I know." With that, she took her leave from the room.

Once Taeyeon's mother left, the girls exchanged looks before attacking Taeyeon with a group hug.

"You look so beautiful!"

"You look like a princess!"

"I'm so happy for you!"

"My baby is growing up!"

The girls were basically crying as they embraced the bride tightly, yet cautiously.

They pulled away, wiping the threatening to fall tears away from their eyes.

Before any of them could speak, there was a knock at the door. 

Tiffany ran her hand over her dress before walking over to the door. She opened the door to reveal Taecyeon. "What do you want?"

Taecyeon was about to speak up until his eyes fell on Taeyeon. "Wow, Taeyeon. You look beautiful." 

Taeyeon smiled at him, "Thanks Taec."

"You girls are needed outside," Taecyeon informed.

With a dreadful sigh, each girl gave Taeyeon a quick hug before leaving.

Taeyeon turned around and looked at herself, her eyes running over her reflection as her fingers grazed her dress. It was her big day- her wedding day. She always imagined she'd be walking down the isle to the love of her life, not some ignorant fool. She didn't know him well but she didn't care to. She only agreed to marry the man for her parents. Turning on her heel, she grabbed her phone from the side table. Unlocking it, a picture of her and Wooyoung popped up. It was him squishing her cheeks lovingly while resting his forehead on hers.

Suddenly a rush of memories flew through her mind.

 

He grinned as he offered her his hand. "Can I tell you something?"

She raised her brow in question before slipping her hand into his.

He took the chance to twirl her into his arms, wrapping the other around her waist.

Her blonde wavy locks fell over her shoulder as her side collided into his chest.

His lips hovered over the space between her ear and temple, "I think you're so beautiful."

A hue of pink smeared across her cheeks, a secret smile making its way up her lips. "Shut up," she retorted playfully as she pushed him away, slipping out of his arms.

"Aww is my wittle baby girl blushing?" He teased as he caught up with the girl who attempted to walk away from him, casually throwing his arms around her shoulder.



"Stop!" Her giggles echoed through his bedroom as she attempted to push his hands away.

Wooyoung continued to tickle her, her laugh was like music to his ears.

"Woo-woo-wooyoung!" She cried, practically begging for him to stop. If only she had more strength to prevent him from his actions.

He grabbed her hands which were pushing him away and pulled them over her head.

Her chest heaved up and down as she tried catching her breath. As she calmed down a bit, her eyes fluttered open to see her boyfriend staring at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

A smirk made its way upto her lips as she raised her head to whisper in his ear, "I don't think so, baby." She gently bit at his ear lobe before kicking him where it hurt.

Wooyoung almost instantly let go and rolled off of her, groaning in pain.

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at him before jumping off the bed and running out the door.

"I'm gonna get you back!"

 


Wooyoung flipped the pieces of meat over to the other side on the grill. "Now why would you throw a BBQ when you don't even know how to grill and ?"

"Because I knew you know and would do it for me."

"What if I had said no?"

There was a moment of silence until felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around his torso.

"Okay okay, I get it."

A moment of silence passed and Wooyoung sighed when Taec didn't let go.

He felt the grip around his torso loosen, much to his relief. That was until he felt a pair of hands slip their way past his shift, fingertips grazing over his abs.

"What the-" He craned his neck to get a look at the male only to see his girlfriend propping her chin up on the curve of his back, smiling cheekily.

A laugh escaped his lips as the realization set in. He looked around to see Taecyeon talking to Tiffany. He turned around in her arms, wrapping his own around her. "I was getting a little worried."

A giggled escaped her lips, "Taec knows which line not to cross. He's aware of the fact that only I'm allowed to touch you." She gently pushed his sunglasses up the bridge of his nose.

He takes  her hands into his, leaning towards her with a devilish grin."Is that so?"

Taeyeon intertwines their fingers as she looks up at him with a grin, their faces just a few inches apart. "Of course. You're mine."

"I'm all yours baby," He whispered above her lips.

As soon their lips grazed over each others, taecyeons loud voice ruined the moment and brought them back to reality.

"MY STEAK!"

"Oh !"

 

 

"Mmh, baby. I love you," He murmured against her lips, his arms wrapped around her waist securely.

Taeyeon smiled agains his lips as she played with the ends of his hair. "I love you too."

"But I love you-"

Wooyoung was cut off by faint gagging nearby. He craned his neck back before looking over to his side to see Tiffany making gagging sounds as she held onto Taecyeon. He rolled his eyes before letting a laugh roll past his lips.

"You guys are so stupid," Taeyeon told them, her tone indicating playfulness.

 

Wooyoung's fingers grazed over her curves as he deepened the kiss. Once her arms found their way around his neck, he let his fingers grasp her thighs only to lift her off the ground. 

Wrapping her legs around his torso, she pulled away from the heated kiss, letting her head fall back, exposing her pale neck.

Leaving butterfly kisses across her jaw, he dragged his lips down her neck. As he continued leaving kisses across her porcelain skin, he walked forwards until his knees hit the edge of the bed, causing the two fall over.

A sheepish giggle rolled past her lips when he fell ontop of her. 

He smiled when he heard her giggle. Hovering over her, he rested his knees on the bed as he looked down at her. "You are my heart and soul."

A giddy grin played across her lips as she wrapped Wooyoung's tie around her hand, gathering it within her small fist before pulling him down for a kiss.

 

Taeyeon came back to reality when a knock came to her door. Her vision was blurry with tears in her eyes as she choked back a sob. There was a pang at her heart as she realized how much she missed him. Stumbling backwards, she fell back onto the chair, her legs suddenly feeling like jelly.

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany called out from outside the door. Hearing the faint sob, the ebony haired girl quickly walked inside, shutting the door behind her. "Tae, whats wrong?" She asked in concern, rushing to her side.

"I can't do this Tiffany! I can't! I'm in love with Wooyoung, I can't marry Jaejoong." Taeyeon started fanning herself as she felt out of breath.

Tiffany couldn't help but pity her friend and the situation she was in. She could only imagine how she felt- being forced to marry a stranger because of her parents. She wouldn't know what to do if she had to give Taecyeon up. Grabbing the glass of water set to the side, she offered it to Taeyeon. "Calm down, Taeng. Take a deep breathe and drink this. Everything will be okay, I promise."

With shaking hands, she took the water from Tiffany's hands and took a few sips. 

Once Taeyeon was done, Tiffany wiped away her best friend's tears carefully, not wanting to smudge any of her make up. "Baby, why did you say yes to this marriage? You knew you were gonna be unhappy but you still agreed."

Taeyeon sniffed, her lower lip quivering. "I wanted my dad to be happy."

"But what about your happiness?"

"I-"

Suddenly there was a knock at their door. 

"Who is it?" Tiffany called out.

"Hey, it's Taec. Can I come in?"

Taeyeon took a few deep breaths to compose herself. She took a quick look at herself from the mirror, making sure her make up was on point. Clearing , she spoke up. "Come in!"

Pushing the door open, Taecyeon walked in with a bittersweet grin. "It's time, Taeng."

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Taeyeon hesitated for a moment before rising from the chair. "Let's do this."

"C'mon baby, we have to walk down," Taecyeon reminded Tiffany, waiting for her at the door.

Tiffany stood up and looked at Taeyeon, who was unwilling to meet her eyes. Sighing, she her heel and walked out with Taecyeon.

The wedding ceremony was to be held outside. It was to be simple yet grand. The ceremony started as the flower girl walked down the aisle, the ring bearer, and the bridesmaides and bestmen. It was finally time for the stunning bride to walk down the aisle to her soon-to-be husband. 

With a heavy heart, she linked elbows with her father. The two started making their way towards the aisle until a certain someone caught her attention from the corner of her eye. As she continued to walk, her head turned towards the mysterious figure. His back was turned to her but she knew exactly who it was. Her heart started to beat rapidly as he slowly his heel only to look right into her eyes. She was halfway down the aisle when her heart fluttered. Not because of the grinning Jaejoong, but her heartbroken Wooyoung. She quickly looked straight, not exactly at Jae. She forced a few grins at the guests who were appreciating her glowing beauty.

When she reached the end, her father kissed her cheek before leaving her. She slipped her hand into Jaejoong's as the Priest started to speak. 

Tiffany looked at Taecyeon, giving him a urging look.

Confused, he looked over to his side, only to see a devastated Wooyoung.

After a few words, it was finally time for the rings.

"Repeat after me. I, Kim Taeyeon," said the priest.

"I, Kim Taeyeon," Taeyeon repeated.

"Take thee, Kim Jaejoong."

"Take thee, Jang Wooyoung-" Her eyes widened when she realized what she had blurted.

There was an echoe of gasps throughout the guests.

"Jae, I-" She was about to defend herself until she turned her head slightly to see a hopeful Wooyoung. She looked at her father who was staring at her in shock, then her mother who was hovering her hand over .

Tiffany took a step closer, resting a reassuring hand on shoulder.

Taking another look at Wooyoung, suddenly, Taeyeon a saw a new futre for herself which was filled with happiness and had him in it. Turning to Jaejoong, "I'm so sorry," She apologized before rushing down the stairs. Picking up the ends of her dress, she started to run down the aisle before anyone could stop her. 

Although he felt bad for the ditched-groom, Wooyoung was way too happy to even acknowledge him. A smile made its way upto his lips as the bride came running into his open arms. 

As he circled his arms around her petite waist, she threw her arms around his neck, letting the bouquet fall to the ground.

He lifted Taeyeon off her feet and spun her in the air out of sheer happiness. A laugh rolled past her lips until she realized where they were.

Once he set her to the ground, she looked up at him with a smile. "Take me a way."

Taking her small hand into his larger one, he interlaced their fingers. "As you wish, love." With that, Wooyoung lead her down the grand stoned circular staircase, away from it all. Away from her selfish father, helpless Jaejoong, and the confused guests.

Jaejoong stood at the altar, recieving  pitiful looks from his guests. But he was watching his bride run off with some man who he was assuming to be her lover.

Tiffany on the other hand, had tears off happiness in her eyes. She was more than happy to see her best friend abandon her fiance to be with her true love. Suddenly she felt a presence close by her, causing her to look down to see Taecyeon on his knees. Her eyes widened as her lips parted slightly. "Taec.."

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for any grammatical errors!