AWKWARD MOMENT (SEOKRIS)

Hate U Love U

 

Next day…

 

Normal POV
 

Yoona’s phone alarmed, hazily she reach for it to check the time it’s already 6: 30 am and it’s still dark outside, she forced herself  out of bed and woke Jessica and Seohyun before going to the bathroom. She opened the faucet and let the cold water awaken her sleepy mind when she got out Jessica and Seohyun are still in bed so she took her pillow and start hitting them with it.

 “YAH! Wake up! Wake-up! Wake-up!” she said while hitting them.

 “ok!ok! ok! I’m up so stop hitting me!!” Jessica shouted.

” Yoona stop hitting her and turn to Seohyun but she’s already up “unnie, that hurts you know” she said massaging the part where Yoona hit her “ hahaha,next time try not to make me come and wake you up twice..” she said. “as if there will be next time” Jessica said then throw her pillow at Yoona but Yoona doesn’t have time to counter because Jessica already entered the bathroom.

 

“OK! IS EVERYONE HERE NOW? THOSE HOW ARE IN CHARGE IN YOUR YEAR KINDLY CHECK IF YOUR CLASSMATES ARE HERE NOW” Mr. Alvarez said on his mega phone.

“are you sure about you that?” Siwon asked Heechul they are standing not  far from the bus they are assigned to.

“yeah, i’m sure about it already..” Heechul gave him a smile.

“if you say so, the only thing you need the most is GOODLUCK” Siwon said before looking at the crowd

“OHH! SIWON! HEECHUL!” Nathan called at them while waving his hands, he and Ray are trying to make their way through the thick crowd of students chatting endlessly. “oh, excuse me…” “ahh sorry” Ray said.

“is just the two of you?” Heechul said totally surprise.

“yes, why?” Nathan said after putting his bag down.

“It’s just, you’re always the tail of those two ..ahmmm how do I describe those two..ahmmm..disturbing..bossy..annoying ahmmm” Heechul keep on selecting words but

(o.O) > Nathan

(O_O,)> Ray

(-__-,) >Siwon

The expression of the tree boys suddenly change but Heechul is too busy finding words to describe Erin and Laica that he didn’t notice that the two girls are standing quietly at his back with Erin’s arms in the waste and Laica’s arm crossed on her chest.

“ahhmmu, I run out of word..hey Nathan could you give me some..“ he said

“ahhh..ahmmmmm” Heechul notice him stammering so he looked at him.

“oh?? What’s with the face..” He asked him and when Nathan moved his eyes, Heechul ‘s face  suddenly (O_o,)
“go ahead…we’re listening..” Laica said tapping her foot.

“ohh you forgot to indicate Pretty and dangerous when mad!” Erin said but Heechul runded away and they chased after him.

Siwon just let out a breath.

“COME BACK HERE!” that was Erin shouting..

“excuse me…owww…sorry..ahhhh excuse me…” Hee chul said while running and bumping to other students..

“wahh prince…”

“Prince casey!”

“kkyahhh! He smiled at me”

Some of the girls shouted when Heechul passed them by.

“NO! YOU TWO ARE GOING TO KILL ME!" He shouted back

“YOU BET WE WILL!” Laica said.

And the chasing continues.

Yoona and Jessica arrived at the meeting ground.

“Hey Jess, where’s Seohyun?” Yoona said when she couldn’t see Seohyun.

“trap with her bag, aish..she needs to know on what clothes to pack for such occasions..” Jessia said

“got that right..anywa—..” (O.o!)

(>.<) “HEY!”  Jessica shouted

Yoona didn’t got to finished she was about to say when Heechul bumped into Jessica’s back.

“Owww…sorry abou—“ Heechul didn’t finished what he was about to say when his eyes meets with the evil glare of Jessica.. (+_+) “Jess!” then his expression change he greeted her with enthusiasm and sweet smile but he receive is…nothing. Jessica just past him by like she didn’t even see him, “Jess wait!” he shouted. “HOY!  YOU!” Erin and Laica said not from afar.

“Sorry girls but I only have one girl in my heart..so please stop chasing after me..” he said totally playboy  Casanova and winked at them

“AHHH! AS IF!” Erin said

“IN YOUR DREAMS!” Laica added

“hahah Annyeong Yoona-sshi” Heechul greeted Yoona

“Annyeong!” she said with a smile, then Heechul followed Jessica.

“Geezz., that Heechul is really full of himself..” Laica said complaining when they approaches Yoona.

“But it’s nice to see them like that again..i kinda miss that world war atmosphere the first time they meet each other.” Erin said referring the first fight Jessica and Heechul had in the canteen.

“oww yeah, I remember that..hahahaha it’s been a while since I’ve seen Jessica reacted that way..haha”

The three girls laugh out loud. “OK! EVERYBODY GET INTO YOUR ASSIGNED BUS WE’LL BE LIVING IN A FEW MINUTES NOW” Mr. Alvarez announced.

“HEY! You three come on now we need to board the bus!”  Nathan shouted

“ok! We’re coming! Come on guys!” Laica said before running towards the boys Yoona followed Laica with her eyes then surprisingly they meet with Siwon’s gaze, a little surprise that he was looking at her, she suddenly smiled at him. Siwon was shock that Yoona smiled at him so he need to look away.

Erin was looking back and forth to Yoona and Siwon like something is not right.

“what is going on? Did Yoona just smiled at Siwon? Hmmmm and why did Siwon looked away? Hmmmmm ..what could this two be hiding??”

She thought but then she noticed that Seohyun is not with them “ ahh hey, where is Seohyun?”

“huh?!” Yoona looked at her back and true…Seohyun is not there. “she’s just here..”she said and looked back where they came but no sign of Seohyun.

“Hey, come on..what are you two still idling there?” Laica came back.

“It’s just Seohyun is not yet here..” Erin said.

“oh? Kris too.” Ray said when he noticed that Kris is also missing.

“ehee…..” Laica was griming (*-*) “ could it be…hahah those two are together…”

Everyone looked at Yoona..

“oh?! You’ve got a point there Laica…oww, I wonder what they are doing now…hehehehe” Erin said covering as she laugh devilish.

“this two are in it again…hay..come on, come on…” Nathan said going at their back and gently pushed them towards the bus. “ let’s just wait them there”  Nathan added.

“hey Erin let’s save them some seats, you know..” Laica gave Erin a meaningful smile.

“ahhh yeah, yeah, yeah! That’s a good idea! Come on!”Erin said totally in the agreeing with Laica, this too are really meant for each other when it comes to stuff like this.

“need a hand with the bag Yoona?” Ray ask.

“ahh no need, thanks it’s not that heavy though..” Yoona refuse with a smile.

“ok I’ll save you some seat then..” Ray said then went ahead , catching up with Nathan and the others.

Yoona turn back to where they came again and still no Seohyun. “(sigh)  she never learn, I told her before not to pack too many clothes..haiii” she said before giving her bag to the staff of the camp to put her bag in the compartment.

___________

“ow no I’m going to be late! Ahh!” Seohyun was still in the cottage. CHANGING.

TOCK TOCK! (knock on the door)
“hurry up! 15 minutes the buses are leaving!” 

“I’m hurrying..ahhh if only my pants didn’t  rip off ahhh! The worst is, that guy saw it ahh!” Seohyun said while putting back her clothes in the bag.

FLASHBACK

“Yah! Seohyun hurry up will you!!” Yoona unnied shouted at me

“you guys go ahead, just save me a seat!” I shouted back, then I turned to my bag with its wheel stuck in the crack of the pavement.  I tried pulling it out but I end up splattering my clothes instead,  GREAT! “ow come on!” I blurted out of exasperation , I took a deep breath then bend down to collect my thing when a ripping sound stop me.

(O.o)!

“hey what are yo—“

(O.O!)  Tell me I’m not hearing thing….. I plead but when I turn ahhhhhhhhh!!! Kris saw my pants rip!!

(-____-) an d this is his expression.

“ehhem..” he cleared his throat and composed himself. “I suggest you change now, there is still time left.” He said not looking at me.

“ahhh ehehehe, yeah..i will thanks…hehe” I awkwardly said, so I hurriedly shove my clothes in, good thing where not far from our cottage. When he saw that I’m having hard time carrying my luggage he took it from me and he went ahead to the cottage and put s down the bag. “I will wait…here…outside” he said still not looking at me.

END OF FLASHBACK

“aishh why did I ever bought too many clothes..” she said getting pissed off so she impatiently put them  in her  when the door suddenly open.

“still packing?” he said then  all of a sudden his standing beside me helping me pack and the next thing I know is we’re almost done packing, but he suddenly stopped I looked at him and he is BLUSHING?  “ ahmm I think you….”looked at me then turn away “you should d-do the r-rest” and then he went out

“huh? I thought is hurrying? Weird…and did he just…blushed??” Remembering the reddish color in his cheeks made me smile but when I turn to the left clothes to pack I felt my face turned red and it’s hot,  ahhh MY UNDERGARMENTS are on display!!!! Argh! Embarrassed I shove them in and zip the zipper and locked it!. “ahhhh first my pants got rip and now my undergarments?!  I like I have nothing to hide from him now…ahhhh” frustrated with my bad luck I dragged my bag out of the cottage, and I thought he left but he was there standing at waiting, he turned to me when he heard the door opening and without a word took the bag again and now his walking ahead of me..

When we reach the parking where the buses are parked ,the students are almost boarding in, so we hurried…no we are already running.

“HEY YOU TWO FASTER!”  I heard Mr. Alvarez shouted on his megaphone.

“SEOHYUN!” Laica and Erin sticking their heads out from the window and also Nathan and Ray waving

“KRIS!”

We made it just in time and we are back to our old seats, aside for and additional member Ray.

 

 

 

____________________________

Hi Readers!

here's an update..

sorry bout the late update("again ") hehe^^

Been busy with practice, work and something..by the way we're covering EXO 

for a Dance Cover Reverse Contest this March,that's why i haven't made my updates..

haha i'm Covering Chanyeol wooohh!..hahha hope i could give a justice performance here.. (nervous)

so hope you guys enjoy this!

CHOW!!