CHAPTER 3 : PRINCE CASEY / HEECHUL

Hate U Love U

 

Jessica was still dragging Seohyun when they reach the hallway.

“unnie…” Seohyun called to her.

“ahh, Jessica..you could let go of Seohyun’s hand now..i think we’re far enough to him” Yoona tap Jessica’s shoulder and she stop. Then she realized that she was dragging Seohyun.

“oh, sorry”  Seohyun touch her wrist where Jessica’s grip mark.

“unnie, what’s the matter, earlier you reacted to that guy, now that’s unusual..” Seohyun said.

“now can I just sit there and not do anything, did you hear what he was saying?!,gosh, it gave me Goosebumps.”  Jessica blurted.

“well I couldn’t blame her even I was like  ‘what the hell is he talking about?!’  I felt like throwing him a cold glass of water for him to return to his senses.” Yoona added.

“yeah, thank you unnie for interrupting..who knows when he will stop with his lines…” Seohyun looked at her wrist watch. “ oh, got to go..by unnies see you later..” then Seohyun run  towards the other direction for her afternoon class.

“bye bye!” Yoona shouted at her..”alright let’s go too” so then went to their room,  they arrive 5 minutes before the afternoon class when they heard a buzzing.

“hey, it’s that the one who humiliate Prince Casey at the Cafeteria earlier?”

“yeah, she’s her…even Prince was shock ..”

“ah, my poor prince..i think she needs a little briefing..Don’t you think girls?”

“right..” said the others, as soon as they got to their seat

“hey! you..”

O,O! omo! Are they ganging up Jessica?? This is bad.. Yoona thought but Jessica just looked at them icy.

“yes?” she said.

“why did you do that to Prince Casey?huh? don’t you know that is one of the Royal 3 in this school?”

“no”

“well you should know, no one ever humiliate the R3 especially Prince Casey”

But Jessica just stares at them uninterested as usual, so she just turns his attention to her books at the desk

“hey!”  TUGSH *said the girl who stood as the spokesperson of the group and hit Jessica’s desk. Jessica slowly looked at her, the look that even she and Seohyun are afraid of, the girls got the message and they back off a little feeling the interrogating look of Jessica.

“w..why a..are you l…looking at m..me like t..that huh?!” said the girl acting brave in front of Jessica then Jessica stands.

“FYI, I don’t know this Prince you were talking about, I don’t care who the hell is he and what he is to this school. But the next time you..” then she looked at every girl that came to her  “gang up on me..i’ll make sure you won’t show your face to me again..got that?!” she said and the girls look were like they were being cursed.

“now, now…sure the world is so small….” Said the man who just came in, it was the man at the cafeteria and Yoona’s sit snob seatmate.

“Prince!” said the girls and run towards him, the other guy which the called Prince Siwon walk toward Yoona’s direction of course since he is her seatmate. Yoona looked at him but as if she was invisible that he didn’t even bother to glance to her. “what a snob” Yoona said to herself.

“Prince, good thing you were here. We are just teaching that witch girl…”

OMO! Yoona turned to Jessica and her eyes became on line because of what the girl called her..

“ who humiliate you from the cafeteria that she must know where she stands in this school.” said the girl..

 Prince Casey or it’s what they call him  touch her face and smile at her “ that was so sweet thank you my angels..” he said calling the girls with endearment that made Jessica’s stomach feel nausea . “don’t worry I could take care of her” he said and then he went closer to Jessica who is standing there with her arms crossed in her chest. “ so..we meet again..” he smiled at her but Jessica stare at him.

“so you are the new transfer students, it’s a pleasure meeting you miss.” Then he took Jessica’s hand and kissed it. And soon as he his lips parted from Jessica’s hand, her fist flew to his handsome face.

“PRINCE!” said the girls and everyone else gasp of what happened next. Jessica punched the Prince in the face.

“yah!what the hell did you do that for huh?!” I guess this romantic Prince patient snap.

“ serves you right “ Jessica said went she was about to return to her seat

“why you….” Heechul said then grasp her shoulder, but Jessica took his hand and twisted backward.. “ahhhhhhh!” said the Prince in a hurt voice..

“Prince!Yah! you witch stop hurting him!” shouted the girl, she was about to came closer when Jessica turned to her..

“come closer or It’s his hand or yours will get hurt" Jessica said seriousness in her voice the girl stop when she saw that Jessica was serious, then she let go of his hand, Heechul (Prince Casey) touch his hurt arm and turn to her..

“what’s your problem huh?” he ask.

“you and you’re stupid lines are my problem” Jessica said. Heechul gave a wicked smile..

“now I get it..you’re jealous aren’t you?”

Jessica and Yoona’s face where like O,O???

“your delusional”said Jessica.

“no…you’re jealous..Because your cousin is cuter that you..” then he leaned closer to her. “Come on don’t be shy just say it..” he said teasingly, Jessica just looked at him then she pushes his face away from her one hand.

“move, you’re face is annoying.” She said,

“aish..you…” Heechul was about to confront Jessica but the teacher arrived.

“Mr. KIM..enough sweet talks, take your seat please..” then Heechul  sat next to Jessica..Yoona didn’t know that he was in there class. “good thing you decided to join us this second half of the day Mr. Kim, by the way to the new student I’m Mr. Rosales and I’m your Teacher for table etiquettes, if you have something to ask just feel free to do so..ok? now let’s continue with the discussion last week.” Then Mr. Rosales continue with the lecture. Jessica ignore everyone around her and focused on the lesson and so as Yoona, but she can’t help not to side glance to the man beside her.

Last subject ended, Seohyun went to Yoona and Jessica’s room and she was greeted by their male classmate..she smiled at them, when Jessica and Yoona came to her, the boys keep their distance because they were afraid of Jessica.

“hey Princess!” Heechul called Seohyun..” did you came to see you’re Prince?” then he smiled at her, Jessica gave him a deadly look and for the second time drag Seohyun out. Yoona followed them through the hallway up to the parking lot. Jessica was scary giving every boys who greeted Seohyun a very sharp look, if looks could kill may be this boys are all dead by now. We reach the parking lot and Mr. Park was waiting for them they got in the car, Aboji was waiting for them in the study room..they went to greet him and told them about what happened today and what Jessica did, aboji was shock but then laugh out loud in the end.

 

 

___________________________________________________

hi iryani, heres the chapter you requested..

guys i won't be able to update for a while, but soon as i return from my loong weedend..

i'll sure update a lot..thank you for reading..

keep safe and stay pretty..muah..