Suggestions? Anyone?

S.O.S.: Save Our School!

 

Kyungsoo rushed to the Student’s Council Office. He found Kris and Suho talking seriously when he opened the door.

“Hey, what’s this urgent meeting all about? What happened?”

Kris sighed and pulled a chair beside him.

“Come here and sit. We’ll discuss about it.”

Kyungsoo was sensing this is not a simple problem. The school had problems before but it’ll be solved quickly by any one of them. The two dorm leaders handle all of it, especially Kris, they just consult Kyungsoo when it comes to big school events and they need an advice.

Kyungsoo: “Okay what’s going on?”

Suho: Sorry if it’s too sudden. Are you feeling better now?

Kyungsoo: I’m fine, nothing to worry about. Let’s begin.

Kris: Okay. We have a huge problem. According to Psy, the President was indebted to a rich businessman. That person wants the school as a payment.

Kyungsoo: How did that happen?

Suho: We don’t know. The principal has no idea.

Kris: I tried to contact the president but he’s not picking up. He’s not in his house either. I guess we have to think of a solution for this.

Kyungsoo: Hey this is not a simple problem! We’re just students what can we do??

Kris: I..I don’t know.

          It was the first time he saw Kris so helpless. He saw Suho buried his face on the table. Kyungsoo looked at the empty chair in front of him like it will give a solution to their problems. He jumped out of his seat when Suho slammed his fist on the table.

Suho: Hey Kris! Your family’s rich right?? Why don’t you buy the school instead??

Kris: Are you nuts? If my parents finds out about this their just gonna make me transfer to a new school.

Kyungsoo: How much does the President owe this man anyway?

Suho: The principal said it’s about 25 Million Dollars.

Kyungsoo: That’s a lot of money!! What did the principal said about this? Is he gonna help?

Kris: His mother is sick and his wife is about to give birth. He says he wanted to help, but his family needs him too. We understand him though, family comes first. We talked to the teachers, they said they’re willing to help in any way that they can. We just need to find a solution first.

Suho: We can’t do this alone. Why don’t we ask the other students?

                 Kris and Kyungsoo agreed with Suho. The next day, they called a Student’s meeting in the basketball court. They weren’t expecting all of the students to come, but they didn’t expect less than 50 students would attend either. The dorm leaders are disappointed. It seems like most student doesn’t care what will happen to the school and just choose to transfer to another one if EXO High happens to permanently close down. Nevertheless, the dorm leaders started the meeting. They were standing in front of the students. Suho was holding the mic.

Suho: Thanks to all of you for coming. We don’t want to take all of your time so we’ll just get straight to the point. As all of you have heard yesterday our school is in danger; we need to raise 25 Million Dollars to save the school. And we need your suggestions. So, anyone?

                  Suho looked around and waited for somebody to give his suggestion. Finally, a student raised his hand.

Suho: Based on your uniform I’ll say you’re a freshman. Thank you for participating, what would you suggest?

                 The student lowered his hand and stood up to speak.

Student: This isn’t a suggestion. I just wanted to ask, isn’t this the President’s problem? He messed up and now he’s running away and lefts the students and the faculties to solve it?

                What the student said started a commotion among the students. They started to speak one by one.

Student 2: Yeah he’s right! Let the President handle his own problem!

Student 3: They should be the one protecting us not the other way around!

                They can’t control the students anymore; some of them are already leaving. For a few seconds, only 9 students were left. All of them are third years. The dorm leaders looked at each other, the three of them showed the same expression, “hopeless”. It was quite for a while until one student spoke.

“Hey ahm..is it over? We’re still here you know.”

                They turned to look at the student. Luhan’s smile suddenly gives them hope.

Sehun: We don’t want to sit here and watch the three of you crying. So let’s continue.

Suho: Luhan? And Sehun too?

               They easily recognized the seven remaining students since all of them are in the same class: Jongdae, Jongin, Yixing, Tao, Baekhyun, Minseok and Chanyeol.

Kris: Let’s just continue this meeting in the Student’s Council’s office.

                The table inside the office is big enough for 15 students. It was the perfect place for them to discuss.

Kyungsoo: Okay so how are we gonna raise the money? Do you have ideas on mind?

Sehun: Why don’t we hunt that businessman and kill him? Problem solved.

Suho: We’re not criminals Oh Sehun.

Chen: Let’s sell Kai. One night with him and all the debts will be paid.

Kai: Hey I’m worth more than that! Nobody can ever afford me. Use Yixing instead, he’ll like him more since he’s a star.

Yixing: What?? No way! I know everyone’s craving for me but I’m not gonna sell my body just like that. It’s too precious. Use this eyeliner guy; he looks more like a girl anyway.

                  Baekhyun stood up and grabbed Lay’s shirt.

Baekhyun: Take it back!! I don’t look like a girl!!!

Xiumin: But he’s right. You do look like a girl.

                   Baekhyun released Lay and turned to Xiumin.

Baekhyun: What, you have a crush on me now?? Why don’t we sell you instead??

Xiumin: Hey you can’t do that! I don’t wanna be eaten!

Chanyeol: The businessman is a cannibal??

Luhan: What are you talking about guys? I’m getting confused.

Chanyeol: They’re saying the businessman is a cannibal and he wants to eat us!!

Luhan: What???

                  The more they talk the more the topic gets confusing. Kris can’t take it any longer.

Kris: EVERYBODY JUST SHUT THE UP!!!!!!!!

                 The room went silent. Kris took several deep breaths to calm himself. He turned to Tao and smiled at him.

Kris: Tao, you've been silent all this time. Maybe you've thought of a nice suggestion? 

                  Everyone's attention was now on Tao. He was nervously rubbing his palms together and his face looks flushed.

Tao: I-I...I seriously need to go to the bathroom.

Kris:

 

credits to the owner


I'm so sorry for this late update!! I decided to write two chapters to make up for it...Hope you like it!! :)

 

Congratulations to EXO for winning the NEW ASIAN ARTIST AWARD!! 

Hurray!!!

We're expecting a comeback SOON!! Or maybe a variety show? Even Teasers....

Please.....

 

Thanks for reading you !!

 

Funny Luhan: WATCH THIS

 

<3 Ara