Every- Every- Everyday, What's your download History?

S.O.S.: Save Our School!

"She's coming!!"

One student shouted. The third years hurriedly went back to their seats and stayed as quiet as possible until the  teacher comes in. They could hear the sound of stilettos hitting the floor as the teacher approaches their room. The students held their breath as the teacher walks in front, facing them with her warmest smile. Kyungsoo quickly stood up.

"Everyone please-"

"Wait student Do Kyungsoo."

         Kyungsoo slightly opened his mouth in surprise. He watches as their teacher changed her expression and walked to his direction. He swallowed as he waited for her to come closer. He was relieved when the teacher just passed thru him and stood beside the chair of the student behind him. He turned around and saw Kai sleeping soundly with his head burried on the desk. He's not sure if he was imagining it but he immediately closed his eyes when he saw a little bit of Kai's saliva escaping from his mouth.

               Oh God he's gross..

"Student Kim Jongin will you please stand up?".

          The teacher crossed her arms as she waits for Kai to wake up. Kai just answered a "mmmm" and shoved his hand as if telling the person who's disturbing him to go away. The teacher bites her lips and is about to explode.

"KIM- JONG- INNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!"

           Kai quickly gets up from his seat and raised his right arm.

"Present!!"

            He felt like he woke up from his dreams when he saw his classmates laughing at him. He smiled sheepishly as he slowly lowered his hand and placed it behind his head. She faced the teacher and showed his best smile, the teacher answered with a sarcastic smile.

"Seonsangnim! I'm glad you're finally back!! Wah you've become a lot prettier!"

"Thank you student Kim Jongin. I see you haven't changed a bit. I think the teacher who replaced me in a while have spoiled you, am i right?"

 "Aish Anieyo! You're absolutely way better than he is."

            Kyungsoo couldn't take Kai's informality towards their teacher anymore. He took a deep breath and spoke to him.

"Student Kim Jongin. Please watch your words. You're in front of a teacher".  

             The teacher patted Kyungsoo's shoulder and smiled to assure him she could handle it.

"It's alright Kyungsoo-yah. I'm sure student Kim Jongin doesn't mean it. And he'll show his sincerity by writing an essay about the last topic you had, isn't that right Jongin-ah?"

"De??"

            The teacher grinned at him before walking back to the front with her arms still crossed. Kai had disappointment written all over his face. One thing that he hated the most was writing essays. He took his seat first. Kyungsoo remained standing.

"Seonsangnim, we haven't done our morning greeting yet."

"Oh no it's okay Kyungsoo-yah. You could take your seat. By the way, I heard we have a new student?"

             She looked at the profile of the new student and memorized his name.

"Student Lu Han? Will you show your self please?"

             Luhan politely obliged and raised his hand as he stood up.

"I'm here Seonsangnim."

            The teacher studied his face.

"Are you sure you're a third year? You look more of a freshman to me."

             Luhan smiled shyly before answering.

"I'm pretty sure seonsangnim."

"Oh well, okay. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kwon Boa and I'm your history teacher. I had to attend an important seminar last week so they put a temporary teacher to replace me. I hope you've learned a lot from the previous teacher-"

            She shifted her sight to all of the students.

-and I'm talking to all of you. Because we're having a quiz today."

            Everybody was complaining except for Baekhyun who seems to not know what's going on around him and he just smiled and stared at their teacher dreamily. He's seatmate Suho was the one who woke him up from daydreaming. He blinked his eyes and faced Suho to ask him why. The teacher looked at Lu Han again.

"Student Lu Han you may take your seat."

           The first subject already consumed their energy. Two more subjects followed before the bell rang for the lunch break. They all stood up and bowed to their teacher. Finally, when the teacher left, they went to their respective businesses. Some ran to the cafeteria while the others kept chatting.

            Kris' cellphone rang when he was about to get up. He answered it when he read his mother's name on the screen.

"Mom?"

            He listened to what his mother was saying and massaged his head after he heard all of it.

"Mom I told you I don't wanna do that commercial thing with etude. I don't want to be a CF model go get someone else."

           Baekhyun and Yixing's attention was caught after they heard the brand "etude". They went to Kris' side and tried to hear his conversation with his mother. He was pushing them away and started to walk but they just followed him. He sensed he can't answer properly with his two classmates annoying him.

"Okay okay I'll think about it. I'll call you later."

           He turned off his phone after ending their conversation and then he faced his two classmates. He was surprised when Baekhyun suddenly holds his shoulder.

"Did I hear it right? You're filming a commercial with etude?"

"No I'm not. I'm not doing it."

           Yixing pushed Baekhyun and now he was the one in front of Kris.

"I can do it if you don't want to."

"That's not such a bad idea. Sure I'll endorse you later."

          Baekhyun pushed Yixing harder and he almost fell to the floor.

"No!! You should be the one to do it! This is your chance! You'll get famous all over the country! And then once you get that sponsorship, will you give me some of their products??"

"I'll get famous even if I don't do that commercial thing."

        Yixing pushed Baekhyun once more. The two kept pushing each other and they didn't notice Kris was slowly walking away. Yixing stopped when he saw someone approaching them. An evil smile formed on his lips.

"Hey Baek your soulmate is coming!"

"What?"

       Baekhyun stopped pushing and turned his back just to see the giant Chanyeol walking towards them with a big smile on his face. He suddenly wanted to run away.

"No no no don't come any closer!!"

       Chanyeol stopped walking when he was just a feet away from Baekhyun.

"Why? You promised you'd eat lunch with me today."

"I don't recall promising you anything!"

      Yixing thought it was his chance to escape and follow Kris to talk with him about the commercial. He stepped back quietly while the two were busy talking.

"Oh come on, it's my treat!"

"Okay you can treat me next time I have some important business today - woah!!!"

      Baekhyun couldn't finish his sentence because he was already lifted from the ground by Chanyeol. Chanyeol carried him on his shoulder and started to walk to the door.

"You need to eat in order for you to grow. That's what my mom said."

"Ya put me down!! I don't wanna grow like you! Ya!!!"

     Baekhyun kept struggling. He saw Lay waving at him with his triumphant smile as they walk out of the door. Lay turned to Kris and started to talk about the commercial.

"We'll talk about that later. I have to show the new student around, it's my duty as the dorm leader. I haven't been able to do that last week since I'm busy."

"Okay I'll talk to you later then."

     Kris started to look for Luhan. Only few students were left in the room, including Tao and Chen. He saw Chen whispering some things to Tao and the taller guy doesn't seem to like it since he keeps covering his ears. He heard what Chen was saying when he came closer.

"-the man is asking for help. You have to listen to him He's crying. He's always there when you sleep."

      Chen's voice was creepier than what he was saying. Tao just closed his eyes harder and kept repeating the words "Ghosts aren't real". 

            Here we go again, Kris told himself.

"Yah Jongdae, you have to stop doing that you're scaring the kid."

        Chen turned to Kris with pouting lips.

"This isn't a kid. Look at him!"

"You know he doesn't like your stories. Now tell me, have you seen the new student Lu Han?"

"Yeah, he followed Sehun. I think they went to the locker room."

"Okay. Hey Tao, lunchbreak would be over soon. You should go."

           Tao picked his things quickly and ran to the door. Chen was laughing as he watches him leave.

"You too Jongdae, stop messing around."

           Kris turned and started to walk, but Chen called him.

"Hey! Just an advice, don't accept any drink from anyone today-"

          Chen showed his scary eyes before saying the last words.

"-or bad things will happen."

           He just laughed at Chen and left the room. He saw Sehun walking out of the locker room, followed by Lu Han. Sehun bowed to him before he continued to walk. Lu Han was about to follow him before Kris called his name. Lu Han bowed and smiled to him.

"Hi. Lu Han right? I'm your dorm leader. My name is Kris."

"Oh I already know that. Baekhyun told me."

"I see. Did you ate already? I have to show you around the campus. That is, if Sehun hasn't shown you around yet."

"Well..I think he's busy with some stuffs so..no, he hasn't. I'm going to the cafeteria to eat."

"Oh..let's go together then."

         They both went to the cafeteria and ordered food. Lu Han said he'll buy Kris a drink. But he refused after remembering what Chen said earlier.

            He's such a weirdo, but sometimes he's right.

         And so Kris ate his lunch without drinking anything. Lu Han was kinda worried.

"Are you sure you don't want any drink?"

"Yeah, I'm not really thirsty."

        He wanted to change his mind after watching Lu Han drinking his water and wiping the remaining water on the sides of his mouth. He suddenly want to grab the bottle from him.

                 Damn I'm so thirsty!

"By the way, I just wanna ask, aren't the seniors supposed to be the dorm leaders? Why are all the dorm leaders came from the third year?"

"It's a rule. The seniors are much busy with studying and the school administartion thinks that they can't handle the tasks of being a dorm leader. The seniors are the ones who pick the dorm leaders from the third year."

         Lu Han just keeps nodding while Kris was explaining. He showed him the entire school after they finished eating. Afternoon was their free time, but they couldn't go out without permission from the principal or the teacher. 

         Chen was walking around the football field when he saw Xiumin sitting in one of the bench. He smiled and walked towards him.

"Minseok hyung!!"

"I told you to call me Xiumin hyung."

          Xiumin hardly pays any attention to Chen. He just kept on reading.

"Hyung, can I ask you something? I heard this from my sister but she doesn't want to say what it means."

"What is it?"

         Xiumin grabbed the juice beside him and drinked it.

"What's an 'uke'?"

        Xiumin choked and spitted out all of his drinks at Chen's face. 

"Aish that's gross!!"

        Xiumin wiped his mouth before talking.

"Yah! You tell your sister to stop reading those things she reads! It's not healthy!"

"But you haven't told me what it means!"

        Xiumin stood up and walked away from him. Chen decided to let him be and went to the men's room to wash his face. He met Suho as he went out.

"Hey Jongdae!"

"Hey hyung! What's up? Going somewhere?"

"Ah-to the men's room?"

"ANDWAE!!!!"

        Suho was surprised after Chen screamed.

"Wha-what's wrong with you?"

"You can't hyung!!! It's too dangerous!!"

         Chen grabbed him by the shoulders.

"It would be more dangerous if I won't go."

"I could feel it hyung!! Don't enter the men's room today-"

          He looked at Suho with his scary eyes.

"-or bad things will happen."

          Suho removed Chen's arms from his shoulders.

"You're talking nonsense again."

         He looked at the men's room but decides not to go anyway. He just continued to walk and thinks he'll probably just go to the library and read. Chen watches him and shook his head.

"These dorm leaders are so naive."

        He started to walk towards the direction of Dorm Two.

"Should we look for Dorm Leader Kyungsoo too?" 

       Chen smiled as if his imaginary friends agreed to what he said.

 

The next morning...

          The three dorm leaders didn't come to class.


-I'm sorry I couldn't think of any title for this chapter..so I just picked a random title..lol

It's actually lyrics from an EXO-M HISTORY parody..

Hey, their first subject today was "History", so the title makes sense after all!

 

Okay please don't mind me

Chen Chen Chen Chennn!!!! I've been watching a lot of Chen vids lately..he's so adorable....

          

cr: sweetsugarcream

right???

     

            

Thanks for reading! Please do leave your comments :)

 

<3Ara