In my house...

Attached to You

Yes! We were all finally inside my house! I sighed in relief as I tried to push myself through their bodies. I squeezed as much as I can while shouting every few second, trying to get to any open space.

"Okay, everyone! Can you hear me?" I shouted as I got to the kitchen.

"Hey can you stand somewhere where I can see you?" Chanyeol asked.

I kindly smiled and pulled out a chair for me to stand on.

"Now, can you all see and hear me?" I patiently asked everyone of them. They all nodded and some leaned onto the walls of my living room.

"I'm going to set come basic rules here in this house... First, you cannot touch any of my stuff without MY permission! Second, be kind to each other and please no fights or arguments. Third, since this is a small house, please SHARE and care for each other. Fourth, ---" I was cut off when a voice shouted.

"Why are there so many rules!? We already know those basic stuff, you don't need to say them!" Sehun, with his poker-face, stared at me.

"Fine, if you all know already then I will not waste my time to say these things. Then, let's have dinner shall we?" I jumped off from the chair and went to turn on the stove.

"Ummm... Lady, can we have a seat?" Lay asked politely bowing to me. I saw all of them standing up and some slouching on the wall.

"Of course! Have a seat! Why are all of you standing up? Sit down, sit down, you guys can turn on the television if you guys want to." I exclaimed excitedly.

 

"Woman! Where's your controller?" Chen screamed at the top of his lungs.

"I have a name! And I don't know where the controller is!" I shouted back as I sliced some freshly bought beef for the boys.

"I want to watch football!" A voice roared throughout the whole house.

"NO!! Watch soccer!" Another voice continued as their voices were mixed together. Then there was a loud crash and I had to stop my slicing as I brought the knife along to the living room.

"What is this ruckus?!" I screamed as I saw a broken glass frame of a flower portrait. It wasn't the best nor my favorite piece, so I just cleaned it and came back yelling at them.

"For now, no more television!" Then I went back to the kitchen.

 

Dinner was harder than ever! Chanyeol's and Kris's legs were way too long for my little small table, so they were intertwined with half of our legs underneath the table. Kai played with his food. Lay and Kyungsoo demanded that they can cook better than me. Suho was being a smarty pants about how I should serve my food. Baekhyun kept on singing to songs. Sehun and Luhan didn't want to eat, so they stayed inside the living room instead. Xiumin was throwing food at Chen who tried to throw his food at me. My life... When has it gone down the drain???

But finally, it was bedtime!

"OKay, everyone! I only have two rooms in my house, so that mean that I sleep in one and you all have to sleep in the other." I exclaimed as we went up the steps of the stairs.

"The bedroom is small. How we goin' to live?" Chen questioned as he laid his head on the door.

"That's why you guys have to learn how to share and love each other." I pushed them through the door. IN this room it was colder than my room and was not prepared as well because I only use this room for big projects.

"I can't sleep with too many people around me." Sehun announced with his poker face.

"Well, you have to, so everyone get dressed and I will get your pillows and blankies." I skipped to my room and got a bunch of pillows and blankets out.

 

"Yah! I don't want to sleep in here!" Tao yelled out as he head towards my room, which was right next to it.

"Uh... Where are you going?" I asked throught the piles of blankets.

"You have a lot of space inside your room, so you should share too." Tao snapped as he called the other members to him.

"No! You guys sleep in your own room!" I shouted above my lungs.

 

 

Yeah, did I say that it didn't work when I yelled? No, they all ended up sleeping in 'my' room because they said that the other room was too cold for them. Tao slept on my little couch with his feet dangling, Sehun and Luhan slept on the bed with me (and no I was not in between them), Kyungsoo slept on the floor with Kai, Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. Kris was laying on Kai's legs as a pillow with Lay. Xiumin huddled near the corner and slept there, and Chen who didn't want to sleep was seen at the end of my bed by the middle of the night.