Getting Them Inside My Home

Attached to You

                As soon as we got to my house; a two-story house with 2 bedrooms and one bathroom. It’s small for a two-story house, but I managed to live. And for the worst cases, I didn’t think about how much people could fit in my house.

When we reached the front of my door everyone was a few feet back and didn’t look like they wanted to come in, so I politely told them, “ Hey, you guys can come in now.”

No one responded or made any movement. I checked to see if anyone was perhaps listening to their earphones, but nope, everyone just decided to ignore me.

I took matter into my own hands and led each and individually to my house, with no cooperation from them at all.

By far, Su Ho, D.O, Lu Han, Lay, Xiumin, and Chen weren’t so hard to take in. But the rest of them was a pain!

Kris, just kept his b*face on the whole time and ignored me. Tao wanted to fool with me and kept saying, “What did you say? I couldn’t hear.” And laughed. Chanyeol just smiled like crazy and kept asking me, “How tall are you? You seem pretty short.”

“Yes, Chanyeol, I know I’m short, but could you please get inside the house NOW.”

Kai, leaned against the wall next to my door and played with the doorbell, ringing it every second.

Baekhyun, thought that it was cool how my sprinklers came on every 2 minutes, so he went and played with it. Then, he accidently tripped on the wire, connecting the sprinkler to the water hose and the sprinkler bursted, so everyone got wet, except for those 6, who’s inside the house.

And last, but not least, we have Sehun. He didn’t look nice, nor bad, but as soon as I walked past him to get Baekhyun from the exploding sprinklers, he tripped me. He literally stuck out his feet and tripped me!

I am no longer Mr. Nice Guy!

"EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE, NOW!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs on the ground and pointed towards the door.

Then one by one they piled in, but gave me annoying stares that I ignored.

At least that got them in.