Chapter 4

Time To Love

 

Kevin lets go of Soyeon hand and say sorry to her.Soyeon leave Kevin and go home.While Soyeon on the bus,she always remember Kevin face and his action toward her just now.

“Oh my god,why he always on my mind.”Soyeon try to sleep to and her hope that Kevin face will disappeared when she wakes up.

Jiyeon wakes up late today and Soyeon do not wakes up her because she really tired.Jiyeon mumbled to her sister while bumped into the wall.

“Ouch my head,I will got punished by Mr Kim today.Oh no.That sister only know to sleep and cannot wakes up her pretty sister”

Jiyeon cannot stop mumbled about her sister and she run to school.

“Oh that bus,yah wait for me.”Jiyeon chased the bus and her friend in the bus who saw Jiyeon try to call her through the window.”

“Ah Luna,please asked the bus driver to stop.”Jiyeon shouted far away from the bus.

“What?I cannot hear what you said Jiyeon.”

“I said stop the bus.”

But the bus already far away from her and Luna only can waved to her.

“Bye Jiyeon,We will meet at the school.”

Jiyeon stop chasing because the bus already far away.She felt annoyed with his friend who laughing at her.She is walking to reach at the school because she almost lost her energy to move.But then a motorcycle stop infront of her.

The man takes off his helmet and Jiyeon was so shocked to see that man.

“Minho?Its you?.”

“Yes its me.You wanna rides with me?”

Jiyeon cannot stop laughing by herself and Minho felt annoyed.

“Why you are laughing?”

“I thought you are nerd but you knows how to ride a motorcycle.”

“Its okay if you don’t want.You can walk to school.”

“No,I am just kidding.Of course I want or I will die if I walk to school now.”

“So come on now,we akready late.”

“Okay.”Jiyeon rides the motorcycle carefully and she really happy to rides the motor with Minho.

“Hold me tightly or you will fall on the road later.”

“What do you mean?.”

Minho start to drive fast and Jiyeon quickly hug him from back.

“So this is what he mean.He really handsome and nice guy.”

//

Today is the first day Dani went to the school.She really nervous to go to school because she cannot speak Korean properly.Dani arrived at the school and she wants to find the teacher office but she don’t know how to greet people.A boy saw dani wander at the class and he greet her.

“Hey do you find something?”

“Hello,can you help me find the teacher office?”Dani asked Chunji in english.

“So,you are not from here?”

“Yes,I  just come from Australia.So I am really new here.”

“Let me show you the office.”

After that,Dani meet the office and enter while making 90 degree bow to Chunji who just help her just now.She wanted to thank to chunji but he already gone so she wishes that she can meet him again and she still don’t know his name.



 

Please subcribes and comment >_<