chapter 3

Time To Love

Jiyeon approach Minho at the recess time and wants ask him something.“Hey you ,do you already have partner for the project?”
Minho look at Jiyeon and shakes his head.
“It good,you should be my partner then ”Jiyeon smile huge but Minho gives an annoying look.
“I mean for the project..”Jiyeon felt upset by his expression.
He seem handsome,but he really nerd isn’t he?
When they wants go home Jiyeon still packs her thing into her bag and Minho wants to go out but he saw Jiyeon still in the class alone.Minho just go and do not care about Jiyeon.
Jiyeon get out from the class and run before she cannot ride a bus to come home.
At the hotel
Kevin comes to the restaurant and peeking into the café from outside.He wanted to finds Soyeon but he never found her .He was give up and get a scary look from Junyoung.
“Hey bro,what are you doing here?”..Junyoung crossed his hand.
“Of course I want to meet you,it obvious right that I come here to see you.”Kevin try to cover his real intend.
“Are you sure?but you can see me at the office not at the restaurant or you finds that girl?”Junyoung smirked to Kevin.
“Yah..it really.It okay if you don’t believe..i had to go home now or my father will get angry again”
“But you said that you wants see me?”Junyoung felt upset.
“Maybe next time,bye”Kevin quickly run from Junyoung
Kevin pov
“Luckily he don’t know about that.”I get into my car and saw a familiar girl passed by beside my car.
“That the girl”I drove my car and stop infront of her.I get out from the car and run toward her.
“Who are you?”She asked me with blank face.
“I bet you have forget me.I am the man in the restaurant..remember?..water?”
“So you are the jerk.”Soyeon push me and continue to walk but I held her hand.
“I am sorry okay..i know I was wrong but forgive me please”i begged her.
“Fine.I forgive you,but let go of me.” I lets her go and asked her.
“Where do you want to go?”
“Going home of course!”Soyeon gives a cute poker face.
“Let me drive you home”.I grab her but she refused.
” I don’t want”