Chapter 1

Time To Love

 

Kevin and dani have arrived to Incheon Airport.Now,they arrived at their hometown  for the first time after  they  live in Australia since they small.Dani was seen happy but not to Kevin, he quickly ask their family’s driver to send them home.When they arrived,their parent was very happy and hug them.

“Omma,I miss you very much”Dani said.

“Me too,honey”Mrs.Kim said

“Kevin,how was your journey?Maybe you was tired,just go rest”Mr.Kim said

“It okay but really tired”.Kevin gives his bag to his maid.

“You know omma,oppa is really annoying.He cannot sit quietly in the plane and wander around the plane”.Dani cutely complain to her mother.

“Hey this kid!”Kevin hit Dani on her head

“Ouch,yah oppa bad”Dani  rub her head.

“Why you hit your sister?.”His mother sigh to see his childish action.

“Ah,I have to go somewhere appa,I have promise with Junyoung to meet him and can’t I borrow your car?”Kevin said

“But you just arrived just now,can you rest  first before you going out?”His mother worried about him.

“It okay.Of course,but you must remember to back home  early”Mr.Kim said

“Ok ,thanks appa.You are the best”Kevin said and take the key from his father.kevin drive his father to the place that he had promise with junyoung to meet,at  a café.

“You cannot spoiled him too much,look now he is very stuborn”Mrs kim look at his husband.

Soyeon pov

I should work hard now  to collect for Jiyeon school fee and pay the rent of the house.

No one pov

Kevin and Junyoung enter the restaurant at a hotel because Junyoung work at there  and sit at the table 7.They chat happily.

“Yah Bro,I really miss you!How  there?”Junyoung patted Kevin.”

“I  am really happy at there but my mother forces me to come back here.”Kevin called the waitress to order the menu.

“Can I help you sir?”the waitress smile warmly and ready write the menu.

“Gives me the best meal here and for him too,I ll treat you today Junyoung”  

“Whoa,you are the best Kevin!”Junyoung laughed and hit Kevin repeatly.

The waitress chuckled and go with their menu.

“She pretty right?”Junyoung  stare at the waitress

“What?Who?”Kevin do not care about the waitress because he never been in love before so he never woo a girl.

“You are bad guy”Junyoung really angry to Kevin.

“I want go to toilet,where it is?”Kevin asked the toilet and Junyoung pointed to him.

“Don’t try to run.”Junyoung try to .

After he comes out from the toilet,he received a message from his mother.He read the message and don’t see the view infront of him until he hit someone and a water spilled on his shirt.

“I am so sorry sir.”Soyeon bowed to him as an apologize and gives him a handkerchief to wipes his shirt.

“Are you blind or what?Can you see me?”Kevin very angry and grabs the handkerchief from her hand.

“Sorry,but it your fault.You don’t look when you walking and intentionally hits me.Soyeon cannot bear her  feeling toward his action.

“Shut up you!,waste my time argues with you”Kevin walk to Junyoung place with angry face.

“What a guy,it clearly his fault but get angry to me and take my handkerchief with him too.”Soyeon get back to her work and clean the water spill on the floor.

“Whats wrong bro?”Junyoung  saw Kevin sour face.

“I don’t know,the girl hits me and get angry to me.”

“Which girl?She pretty?”

“Yah,you just know to flirt.I never likes a girl”Kevin angry to Junyoung.

“So you gay?”Junyoung reply to Kevin.

“Are you out of your mind to say me crazy?”Kevin said and sit quietly because he still angry because his shirt get wet because of the girl.