Letter for You

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

Dear readers,

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for giving me support to update “We Got Married Season 6” till finish. Thank you for all the comments and suggestions that you had given at the “Comment Box”. I really appreciate those comments and suggestions and tried my best to reply each of you. I would like to thank you for subscribing to my story too.

 

I did not know why I take a challenge to write a story about marriage when I have no relationship experiences. I think those Korean dramas and other dramas had helped me a lot. “We Got Married” Season 1-4 had been a great help too. When I started writing this project, I was actually not confident enough that people will like it but you lovelies prove me wrong. I don’t have to explain any further right?

 

I think my writing strength is on this kind of “real-life” based stories. Currently, I’m writing “You Are My Oppa! Season 3”, another “real-life” based story. I have one more “real-life” based story in mind which I’m not going to reveal for now.

 

Anyway, apart from the thank you letter, I want to tell you that I am going to include HoSoo Couple’s public relationship in “You Are My Oppa! Season 3”. Good idea, isn’t it? However, the focus will not be on HoSoo Couple but SHINee members and Lee RiYoon, SHINee’s yeo-dongsaeng. Shin will appear from time to time. It all depends on the chapter itself. If you want to see HoSoo Couple in action, do visit “You Are My Oppa! Season 3”. Thank you!

 

Sincerely,

Shin a.k.a CharmingSmile