Episode 4 (Part 1): A Surprise for Two? (Shin Ver.)

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Have you seen the news about HoSoo Couple? People are starting to love them more and more. Not only that, they also receive love calls from different agencies for magazine covers and CFs.

JM: How sure are you?

NA: I read articles about the HoSoo Couple on the internet. They had been gaining attention ever since the first episode was released.

MS: It’s good to hear that the viewers and fans love them now. I wonder if there will be anything interesting happening today.

SO: Oh… There are so many people queuing for something. It seems like one of the groups are having a fan sign.

MS: Both groups are getting popular now-a-days.

 

*Fan Sign Event*

There were many people waiting for them to appear on the stage. Most of them were chanting the group’s name hoping that they would come out from the backstage faster. All of them could not wait to meet the hottest female rookie group for the first time.

 

“Mystical! Seo Mini! Lee Cherry! Shin!” the fans repeated the fan chant.

“Mystical! Venus! Nike! Athena!” they continued the fan chant.

“Whoa~!” the fans were all getting excited when they saw the leader of the group appeared first.

“Venus Seo MinAh! Uri Sarang Gentle Leader Mini!” they greeted MinAh, the leader of Mystical.

“Wow! There are so many of you here. Thank you for attending to our first ever fan sign,” MinAh thanked the fans. It was then the dancer of the group came out.

“Nike Lee ChaeRin! Uri Sarang Sweet Devil Cherry!” they did the same to ChaeRin too.

“Annyeonghaseyo!! I didn’t expect to see many of you here. Thank you for coming!” ChaeRin kept on bowing to the fans.

 

The two members had come out and greeted the fans. The maknae was the only one left at the backstage. She was too nervous to come out. She was afraid that the fans might leave or even throw unwanted things to her because of her marriage. The matter became even worse when she remembered what happened on her photography date with MinHo. She sat at the staircase near the stage and began to shiver. It always happened to her when she got to scared or nervous.

 

“Rachel Unnie…” she called out her manager’s name weakly.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*
MS: Omo! What’s wrong with her?

SO: I think she’s nervous about meeting the fans.

JM: How can she not be? She got married before she met her fans officially.

NA: Don’t you know that some fans left her fan club and joined either MinAh’s or ChaeRin’s fan club after her company announced that she would join “We Got Married” with MinHo?

MS: It must be hard for her.

JM: Fans… They will always hurt their idols’ feelings without knowing. I wonder how she could be so cool on stage and other shows when in reality, she is suffering.

SO: We idols have to be professional on screen and in public. That’s the only way we could live.

 

*Fan Sign Event*  

“Shin? What happened?” her manager was worried.

“Unnie, tell me that everything will be okay. Tell me that I don’t have to worry about the fans’ reactions and be just cool,” Shin became really weak. Rachel handed her a bottle of mineral water and asked her calm down.

“Shin-ah, you don’t have to worry about the fans. They are all here to support you and your unniedeul. Come on Shin, be strong! There won’t be any other people who can replace Mystical’s Cool Rapper Maknae. Let’s go! The fans are waiting for you,” Rachel encouraged her.

 

Shin felt all better and got ready. She was all confident after she talked to Rachel. The two other members were trying to interact with the fans in order to kill time. They had no idea about what had happened to Shin.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Mystics! How are you guys? Sorry for making you Mystics waited so long,” she apologized to her fans.

“Athena Shin SooAh! Uri Sarang Cool Rapper Maknae Shin! Congratulations on your marriage with MinHo! Shin SooAh, Saranghaeyo!” the fans made a big heart shaped for Shin.

“Kamsahamnida!” Shin blushed. She was relieved that the fans were supporting her.

“Omo! What happened to our cool maknae? She’s blushing?” ChaeRin teased Shin.

“Unnie…” Shin covered her face.

“You know… Shin can’t stop complimenting her husband wherever she goes,” MinAh joined ChaeRin.

“Unnie…” she was still covering her face.

“Shin, MinHo is over there!” ChaeRin pointed at a fan.

“Where?” Shin hurriedly looked at the direction where ChaeRin was pointing.

“Hello MinHo Oppa!” Shin waved at the fan and played along with ChaeRin.

“Oppa, you are looking really good today!” she gave a thumb up.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*
MS: They are so adorable! ChaeRin and Shin are really playful. MinAh, she just looked at her dongsaengdeul like a mother.

NA: MinHo will be jealous of that fan boy if he sees this.

JM: They really know how to interact with the fans. It’s really amazing.

SO: I think 2AM will have to learn from them.

NA: Are you kidding me? You already have Kkap Kwon!!

 

*Fan Sign Event*  

After two performances and some interactions with Mystics, the official fan sign event started. There were many fans queuing at MinAh’s and ChaeRin’s lanes. There were fans queuing at Shin’s lane too but not as many as her unniedeul. Shin was famous overseas and not really in Korea. However, she had the large percentage of male fans than her unniedeul. Shin, together with her fans were unpredictable.

 

“Name?” Shin asked without making an eye-contact with her fan.

“Romeo,” he replied.

“What a name. Is that your real name?” she was still not making an eye contact with him.

“Aniyo… My real name is,” he paused.

“Choi MinHo,” the other fans answered for him.

“M-M-MinHo Oppa!” she stuttered.

“Surprise!” MinHo took off his hoodie.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Mystics! As you all know that we got married a few weeks ago. As my wife’s co-actor, I’m here to say that this is the continuation of ‘Twinkle’ MV. Thank you for your cooperation. Mystics, you are the best! Please continue and support Mystical!” MinHo announced.

 

The fans who were witnessing the “sweet” moments of Shin quickly took out their cell phones and cameras to take a picture of the both of them. Shin started to blush again while MinHo confidently stood beside his wife and smiled.  

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: I knew it! I had a strong feeling that MinHo would be at the fan sign event to support his wife. My guess is right.

SO: Did you see how she blushed while signing on MinHo’s album?

MS: Mystics are so cooperative!

NA: This is so sweet.

MS: Too bad JinWoon is not here to see the whole thing.

NA: I miss him…

 

*Fan Sign Event*  

After the fan sign event ended, the Mystical girls went to the back stage to meet MinHo. Rachel was having a conversation with him while the girls went to change to their home clothes.

 

“MinHo, what are you doing here? Does your manager know that you are here?” Rachel was worried.

“I was given a mission to make a surprise appearance at any of Mystical’s fan sign. Since this is their first ever fan sign, I wanted to make it memorable. Mystics are really cooperative. PD-nim had called manager hyung. Don’t worry Noona,” MinHo assured that everything was okay.

“If you say so. Oh, Shin is already here. I’ll leave you two for awhile,” Rachel made her way out and looked for the other two girls.

 

The dressing room was full with silence after Rachel left. Shin sat opposite of MinHo. The both of them were just looking at each other. They did not know what to say.

 

“Ahem…” Shin cleared her dry throat.

“Drink this,” MinHo quickly handed her a bottle of mineral water.

“Thank you Oppa. It’s quite weird; you told me that you would be very busy today. How did you manage to find some time to be here?” Shin finally asked MinHo the question that she had been questioning in her mind.

“Do you want a ridiculous answer or just the truth?” MinHo asked.

“Can I know both?” she was already curious about both answers.

“Ridiculous answer: I ran away from my company just to see you. Truth: I lied to you so that you won’t be able to suspect anything today. It’s a mission by PD-nim to make a surprise appearance at any of your fan sign events. If I’m not able to complete this mission, our contract will be shortening from three months to only two months. You know I don’t want that to happen right? Sorry I lied to you…” MinHo was not able to face Shin.

“Oppa, you are doing this to save our marriage right? You don’t have to be sorry because if I were you, I would do the same thing too. I never want our marriage to end so early,” Shin smiled at him.

 

Mystical, Rachel and MinHo then went for a dinner near a restaurant at the fan sign area. It was MinHo’s treat as it was his first family dinner with Shin’s family. After dinner, MinHo sent Shin to Mystical’s dorm by his car while Shin’s unniedeul rode the Mystical’s van. MinHo then had to go to a studio for a photoshoot with other SHINee members near Mystical’s dorm. That studio was actually an empty factory which a photographer bought and turned it into a unique photography studio.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: How sweet!

NA: I’m glad that JinWoon is not here. He would be all heartbroken again if he sees this episode.

JM: It’s only part one. He’ll be even heartbroken if he sees part two.

SO: He has already given up on Shin.

NA: Did something happen between the both of them?

SO: Aniyo…  He feels that it’s not right to love someone else’s wife.

MS: Our JinWoon has grown. I’m proud of him. 

 

Hello lovelies! Yes! I manage to complete Episode 4 (Part 1) before Sunday! I'm really sorry because I've been posting my episodes quite late lately. I currently have 4 projects to be completed by the end of November. So yeah, I have to find time to do my projects and write WGM. I hope you lovelies understand my situation and won't give up on WGM. Weehee!! 8 subscibers!! Thank you for subscribing! I appreciate it a lot. For those who had commented on this fanfic, thank you too. It feels good when I see people responding to me. Oh yes, if you have time, please read my other one-shots. That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!