Episode 1 (Part 2): THE FIRST MEETING

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Omo! He is so sweet.

MS: She needs to accept that red rose. What is she waiting for?

JW: She is waiting for me to rescue her.

SO: Seriously? *he looked at JinWoon*

JM: Her expression is so cute. This girl has to come to the studio soon.

JW: No! I don’t want them together here. Sshireo!

MS: They did a great job in planning this.

NA: MinHo is so smart. He made s sing instead of him.

 

*In SHINee’s dressing room*

“Min… Min… MinHo Oppa?” Shin covered her face.

“Shin-ssi, gwaenchanayo?” Key approached her.

“Ah ye… ye… I’m fine,” she ensured that she was okay by not covering her face anymore.

“Aigoo… Our sister-in-law is blushing,” JongHyun .

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: What’s wrong with Shin? It seems like she is shy about something.

JW: Don’t you know that MinHo and Shin were the main characters for ‘Twinkle’ MV? Shin was required to confess to MinHo at the end of the MV. I think she is still shy about it.

SO: I thought you were kidding when you said you are a SMine. Where is ChaeRin, doesn’t she know about Shin’s marriage?

NA: Omo! She should at least take that red rose from MinHo now. He had been kneeling down in front of her for a long time.

 

*In SHINee’s dressing room*

“Ouch… My knees are aching…” MinHo was hinting Shin to take the red rose from him.

“Mianhaeyo MinHo Oppa. Gomawoyo,” she took the red rose from him.

“MinHo Hyung, sister-in-law, we will go out first. You two need the time to spend together. Don’t be naughty,” TaeMin teased MinHo and Shin.

“How can you say that to your chingu?! Aigoo… MinHo, Shin, we’ll be back later,” Key winked at Shin. He then pulled JongHyun, who insisted to stay in the dressing room, out.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: SHINee and Shin’s cuteness overload.

JM: Those SHINee kids have to visit our studio soon. JinWoon and SeulOng, you two can take a break from now on.

JW & SO: Sshireo!

 

*In SHINee’s dressing room*

“Here, have a choc pie, I know it’s your favourite,” MinHo passed Shin a packet of choc pie.

“Gomawoyo Oppa,” Shin thanked him.

“After you eat this, I’ll introduce you to my friends. Eat slowly,” he prepared a bottle of water for her.

“Oppa, you should eat too,” Shin opened a packet of choc pie and gave MinHo.


Both MinHo and Shin at their choc pies silently. Shin would glance at MinHo secretly and then she would look around. MinHo did the same too. Then, their eyes met. Shin choked because she was surprised.


“Drink this,” MinHo uncapped the water bottle and passed it to Shin.

“Gomawoyo Oppa. Mianhaeyo,” she apologized to him. It had been her second time apologizing to him.

“What is there to be sorry for silly girl?” MinHo chuckled.

“Mianhaeyo…” she said it softly.


Shin had a habit of apologizing to people. Once she starts apologizing, she would not stop. It was a habit that she had been dying to stop but she could not. The more she tried to stop it, the more she apologized. People around her thought that she was weird because of her unusual habit but it seemed like MinHo loved it.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Why does she keep on apologizing?

JW: It’s her habit since young. Don’t you think it’s unique? It’s hard to find someone like her now-a-days.

MS: It good to see that MinHo is looking out for her. Any mother will want MinHo to be her son-in-law.

JW: I can do a good job too!

JM: Jealousy arose…

SO: Maknae taking care of Maknae? JinWoon, forget it.

 

*In SHINee’s dressing room*

“Oppa, do you have any other rubbish to throw away?” Shin was holding to a plastic bag almost full with rubbish.

“You don’t have to do this. The cleaner will do it for you,” MinHo took the plastic bag from her.

“Aniyo Oppa. We can’t rely everything on the cleaner. We must take the initiative to clean up this dressing room after we use it for a day,” she took back the plastic bag from MinHo.

“Ne. Do you need help?” MinHo asked.

“Gwaenchanayo Oppa. You need a rest,” Shin stopped MinHo from doing anything.

“Okay, after you are done, I’ll introduce you to my friends,” MinHo smiled at her.


MinHo was amazed with Shin’s attitude and personality. He knew that she was not faking anything because she did the same thing at ‘Twinkle’ MV settings too. At first, MinHo thought she was just showing off because the MV’s location was at her school but when he thought again, there were quite a few fancams that showed her helping out the cleaners at some recording studios.

 

 *In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Celebrity or not, Shin is being herself. She’s the second SeoHyun. The mood is getting better than before too.

NA: I know Infinite were the only group that helped out in cleaning. I’m sure she’s doing this just for the show only.

JW: Ani. She did that a lot of times. She only does not clean the stage.

SO: I remembered visiting Mystical dressing room and I saw Shin cleaning up the place. Mystical has one of the neatest and tidiest dressing room ever!

JW: You didn’t tell me about this!

SO: I wanted to pass our latest alum to them.

JW: You can ask me to tag you along…

JM: *ignores JW and SO* Wow, Shin will appear big in the headlines tomorrow. She’s going to take over the headlines with “Jung JinWoon’s Confession” and “Shin’s Cleanliness”.

 

*Dressing Room Area*

Shin followed MinHo by walking behind him. She wanted to walk beside him but she felt awkward. When MinHo turned and tried to look at her, Shin quickly looked away. Shin was unsure where MinHo wanted to bring her. He said that he wanted to introduce her to his friends. They already left the dressing rooms area and there were still no sign of MinHo’s friends. Shin was getting nervous.


“MinHo Oppa, where are we going?” Shin asked nervously.

“Somewhere in this building,” MinHo smiled at her.

“Somewhere in this building…” she repeated and nodded.

“Waeyo? Gwaenchanayo?” he was worried.

“Yes, I’m fine,” she replied back coolly. She did not want MinHo to see her weak side first.

“Here,” MinHo placed his right hand in front of Shin.

“Aniyo…” she shook her head.

“You don’t trust Oppa?” MinHo asked disappointedly.

“I trust you but I’m not used to holding other people’s hand. Mianhaeyo Oppa,” she apologized. She was feeling uncomfortable actually due to the awkward atmosphere.

“Aigoo… Silly girl apologized again,” he chuckled.

“Ah!” Shin got an idea. She stood on MinHo’s left and holds his bag’s strap.

“This… This is how close I can be with you right now,” Shin informed MinHo. He could not help but to keep on smiling. Who knew that the cool maknae on stage could turn out to be a cute girl in reality?

“Kaja!” the both of them continued their journey to MinHo’s secret place.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JW: Shin, you did a great job for not holding MinHo’s hand.

JM: Skinship will come naturally when the time comes.

JW: Hyung! You don’t have to tell me that…

SO:  I think I’m changing my bias soon.

JW: Andwae!

SO: That’s why I need ChaeRin to come out soon! ChaeRin or MinAh, either one!!

MS:  *ignores the guys and have a conversation with NaYoung* Where are they going?

NA: I don’t know. It seems like they are heading to the main stage.

JW: *joins in the conversation* I know!

SO: I was there too!

NA: *ignores JinWoon and SeulOng* I think there will be a surprise party for Shin.

MS: MinHo is so sweet. Shin will not regret her marriage with him. I wish my husband is as sweet as MinHo.

 

Hello lovelies! Yeah! Another chapter as promise today. I'll upload Episode 1 (Final) tomorrow. I'll resume uploading Episode 2 (Part 1) next week as I need to prepare for my presentations this week. Sorry! That's all from me for now. Annyeong! Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!!