escaping

Trapped

…”so now we just have to wait right? “

a sigh of relief was shared between the two girls …

”hey…can I make a quick phone call?”

“why? The police are coming here anytime soon anyway”

 “well the location you described is accurate  ...right?”

“Of course I wasn’t knocked out or anything just constrained so I saw where we were going the best I could in the dark”

 “well I was supposed to meet someone there today and that’s where I was kidnapped …so maybe  ...that person might be looking for me?”

 “Well honey. Go ahead and try.”

 You dialed the only number you knew by heart...his

“Hello!!” A frantic voice called from the other end, a voice you found so comforting at the moment.

 “Babe…Its me!!”

 “________-ah!!!!! Where are you ?what happened? are you okay!!! I found your cell phone smashed on the ground by where we were supposed to meet what happened?!”

 “listen…don freak out , but I’ve been kidnapped”

“WHAT!!!! ,dont joke around with that!!”  

“Ï’m not ! seriously , babe ,I’m so scared, I miss you and i wish I could be back in your embrace instead of this cold lifeless hole ,TRAPPED!!”

the tears came again and he heard you.

“_______-ah can you describe where your at to the best attempt possible?”

” Well this place looks abandoned and I’m in the attic with two other girls and one of them said that where near the entrance of the park and …I don’t know…”

 “Okay babe I think I’ll find you, there aren’t that many abandoned buildings near here, Hold on baby”

 he hung up, before you could tell him that the police were already on their way. 

Jea and Hana where looking at you with pitty.

 “Oh babe, he’s a keeper,” Jae weakly smiled at you.”

 “Is unnies boyfriend strong!” hana asked you with bright eyes

“Strong enough! You giggled thinking about being reunited with him as soon as the police came.

“eh that means he’s not “hana said and you just laughed.

“Babe !!!!! you soon heard a familiar voice scream right outside the small window on the room.

“here!! You called outside making sure you weren’t  too loud” he saw you stick your hand through the window.

“________-ah” he held your hand right outside the window

“pabo!! Why’d you come!!  The police will be here any minute and I don’t want to put you in danger!!!”

he kissed your hand “Do you really think I could wait till the police came and not do anything?”

“awwwwww” hana and jae unnie said interrupting your little reunion.

“Who’s there with you ?” your boyfriend said trying to peek into the window, “

”Hey good lookin’Im jae” “Annyo oppa I’m hana”  he looked at both of them a mess ,and tied up

“Wow you girls went through a lot today didn’t you?”

 You sighed “.. yeah” Just then you heard the police cars approaching along with a loud exclamation coming from upstairs

“ !!! HOW”D THEY KNOW!!!” you heard the ert say. 

“He’s coming!!” You looked at your boyfriend with wide eyes.

“Stand back girls!”he gave a big kick to the already rusted bars on the window and it started budging he then gave it one last strike that made him wince in pain sending the thin bars of the window flying inside. You heard rushed steps coming from the door

 “Hurry!!!” Your boyfriend had pulled hana out and was pulling jae out too when the capturer suddenly slammed the door open

“_____-ah!!!! Your boyfriend grabbed you and had you midway out when the capturer suddenly grabbed your legs pulling you with his grimy hands back in, you felt torn as your boyfriend and the ert played a human tug of war game with you, you suddenly gave a big kick on the erts face sending him to the floor with a bloody nose, and your boyfriend took the opportunity to pull you out. The police came barging in to the basement in time to see you escaping and immediately handcuffed the ert.

“Babe are you okay!! are you okay!!! “your boyfriend held you in his hands and was running with you in  rushing to the ambulance

 “Babe I’m okay!! But what about your leg” you noticed him limping. ___________________________________________________________________

You were taken to the hospital and found out you had a mild concussion probably from that kick you received earlier, your boyfriend had sprained ankle and hana and jae unnie where okay.

That day you spent at the hospital just talking with hana and jae and your boyfriend about how scary the experience had been.

Your parents aged a few years that night and made you promise never to go out alone in the night like that again.

You hana and jae became close after sharing a traumatic experience , they became like your real sisters, you all helped each other out by going to mandatory therapy since you now suffered from chronic nightmares about that night.

Of course you owed all your survival from the one person who was brave enough to be there for you, him, the guy who just like in those cheesy movies really became your hero.