Extra Stuffs

A Family Once Forgotten

 

Well, welcome to the Extra Stuffs for 'A Family Once Forgotten'

 

First off, this story spanned 28 official chapters, with this one extra.

The whole story took up 280 pages in Word with the word count up to 101,159.

 

This chapter will have some trivia and then some songs that I consider the soundtrack to the story. You can listen to them or you can browse over what songs I think fit the story.

 

A Family Once Forgotten Trivia

1. This story was based on my own feelings about being adopted and what would happen if I ever found my biological parents and stuff like this happened (Yes, that means that I am adopted)

2. Originally I was going to have Youngjae be a love rival for Sophie, but brought in L.Joe instead since he was going to be her seating partner in school.

3. I was going to have Daehyun stop the marriage between him and Jieun, but I thought that maybe they should get married instead.

4. I did think about having Jieun do something else to Sophie, but figured that she would see Daehyun's feelings for her after a while and not want to do anything to hurt him since Jieun loved him.

5. When I wrote about those letters and the mysteries between L.Joe and Sophie's parents, I didn't have anything in mind. I was just writing it for the sake of writing it and slowly thought of the kidnapping scheme.

6. One of my past stories, before I got into writing fanfiction, was actually about this same topic (the whole kidnapping and fire situation), so I guess that this story is kind of based off of the other one I thought about.

7. I know that Lay's presence in Korea was never explained, but he was staying there because he heard that his little sister was brought there and attempted to find her. When he translated the letters for L.Joe and Sophie, that's when he realized that Sophie was his missing little sister.

8. I thought about having Sophie and Daehyun get together in the end, but thought that maybe it would've been better if they just didn't, even though there was really no explanation what happened after Sophie heard the news that her parents were the ones that kidnapped her. It was sort of explained during the last chapter, the one after 8 years.

9. Also, I thought about the possiblity of having Youngjae and Sophie together in the end, but thought that that would have Sophie being too close to Daehyun than she'd like after hearing the news.

10. I know that Daehyun's parents never seemed to help him, but that's because they didn't want him to know about the terrible deed that they did. The room that they had about Sophie was because they were looking for where Sophie was after they found out that they had kidnapped the wrong child.

11. Originally, I thought about having L.Joe pass away in the end and having Jieun and Daehyun divorce, but I thought that that would be too mean, so I decided to keep them together.

12. I thought about possibily having both L.Joe and Sophie along with Jieun and Daehyun having children, but decided with only L.Joe and Sophie having a child and Jieun and Daehyun expecting.

13. I did think about having Youngjae get married in the end, but didn't go through with it.

 

 

Song Choices (in no particular order)

L & Kim Ye Rim - Like U Love U

 
U-Kiss - Remember
 
B1A4 - Crush
 
Ryeowook & Beige - When Falling in Love with a Friend
 
M.I.B - The Falling Flower
 
FT Island - Only One Person
 
SHINee - One
 
Super Junior - All My Heart
 
M to M - Because of That Guy
 
F.CUZ - Wanna Be Your Love
 
Jason Derulo - Fallen
 
 
 
 
Well, that's it. Hope you enjoyed reading this story :D