Living in my own world Chapter 18

Living in my own world

Rainie: So what happened to Gui Gui?

Mike: That fell on the floor crying than she suddenly stopped and shoved Hebe to the ground blaming Hebe for everything than she walked away.

Ella: Ughh! If I was there I would've ripped her head off right then and there!

Calvin: So how's Hebe right now?

Mike: (sighs) Traumatized...... when I got her home she was having a fever and when she finally fell a sleep she kept having nightmares about someone beating her up.

Selina: Poor Hebe.....

Jiro: Does her parents and family know?

Mike: Apart from us, Arron, Wang Zi and Ya Tou no one else knows...... she didn't want her parents to know

Rainie: Wait if you're here than who's with Hebe??

Mike: Arron, he said he would take care of her, we can trust him enough to take care of his wife.

The group nodded their heads agreeing with Mike, they all knew it was true. Although Arron and Hebe doesn't seem to be getting along they all knew Arron wasn't the one to leave a friend behind when something were to happen to them.

Back at home Arron has been running around the house all night. He had to change Hebe's towel every 10 minutes, he made sure she wasn't having nightmares, he made sure to have porriage ready for when Hebe wakes up, he checked her temperature every hour, and he carefully applied medicine on Hebe's scratches and bruises. He sat down on a chair that is placed right beside Hebe's bed, his hands were tightly holding onto hers and his head was layed on top of Hebe's stomache. He had just fallen asleep not too long ago, he didn't want to go back to his room just incase anything were to happen.

After sleeping for almost 24hours Hebe finally woke up to find a wet towel placed on her forehead and a heavy weight on her stomache. Looking down Hebe saw a tired Arron sleeping and his hand tightly around hers, gently releasing her hands Hebe removed the towel off her head.

Hebe: Arron? (shakes Arron)

Surprisingly for the first time Arron woke up immediately when he heard someone calling him, he had a worried expression on. He quickly turned his head towards Hebe surprised to find her awake.

Arron: Are you ok? Do you need me to go get you medicines?? If not I made porriage downstairs do you want to eat it? Or are you in pain?

Hebe stared at Arron while he kept rambling on non-stop. No matter how she called Arron he wouldn't look at her he just kept on asking her questions. He stopped him when she cupped both of her hands on his cheeks and made him face her.

Hebe: I am ok

Arron: OMG! I was soooo scared! (hugs Hebe) I thought something was going to happen to you! Your fever wouldn't go down no matter what I did, I was going to bring you to the hospital! DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!!

The fact that Arron had cared sooo much for her surprised her, smiling for the first time in many weeks Hebe wrapped her arms around Arron tightly.


Hebe: You know I can feed myself right?

Arron: Say ah.....

Hebe: (opens )

Arron: I know but what kind of husband would I be if I let you, who's all bruised up and also has a fever, feed yourself?

Hebe: Thanks, but can I ask you something?

Arron nodded his head and fed Hebe another spoonful of porriage.

Hebe: Why aren't you asking me?

Arron: (looks at Hebe) About what?

Hebe: How this happened to me

Arron: (sighs) I trust you to tell me when you want to, I am not going to pressure you, it's already been hard for you. And probably because I am scared of what you'll tell me.

Hebe: (nods her head)

Arron placed another spoonful of porriage infront of Hebe's mouth but Hebe shook her head.

Hebe: I am full

Arron: Ok than you should sleep, do you want me to stay here with you?

Hebe: No it's ok you should go back to your own room.

Arron: (nods) Call me if anything happens

Hebe: kk 

During the middle of the night while Hebe was sleeping, sweat started forming around her forehead, she started twisting and turning. 

(Dream) 

Hebe was running away from Gui Gui who was furiously running after her with a knife. No matter how fast Hebe was running, the gap between her and Gui Gui was getting shorter and shorter. After running for a little more Hebe turned around to check for Gui Gui, Hebe stopped running when she didn't see Gui Gui behind her. Hebe turned around wanting to walk away, instead Hebe let out a scream when Gui Gui appeared out of no where and was about to stab her but Hebe backed away slowly.

Gui Gui: This is what you deserve Hebe!

(End of dream) 

While Hebe was turning and twisting in her dream Arron had ran into her room when he heard her scream. He opened the door and saw Hebe sweating and was twisting and turning. Running up to her Arron shook Hebe to wake her up. Hebe sat up suddenly with tears running down her eyes, she was awake, she looked at Arron and wrapped her arms around Arron's neck. Without a second thought Arron wrapped his arms tightly around Hebe making sure she was ok. 

Arron: Hebe you ok?

Hebe: She was running after me with a knife

Arron: (pats Hebe's back) It's ok, it was only a dream besides I am here now

A few minutes later Hebe finally calmed down. Arron still haven't left Hebe yet instead he was still holding her in his arms, Hebe between his leg her head resting of his shoulder, and his arms tightly wrapped around Hebe's waist. Hebe had finally fallen back to sleep, so far no nightmares, and Arron stayed up just incase anything were to happen again. Arron gently placed Hebe on the bed and pulled the cover over her body, he stared at her.

Arron: Was she really the one who did this to you? (removes the hair away from Hebe's face)

The next day at school Gui Gui was waiting for Arron, she had already made up a new story and was getting ready to tell Arron, but as time went by she got more nervous when Arron wasn't showing up at school. She was afraid she had already lost Arron and Hebe had already told Arron everything. She tried calling him and texting him but when she called his phone was turned off and when she texted him he didn't reply. Panicking Gui Gui tried to think up of a new plan, seeing her struggle her friend, Xiao Xun gave her an idea of how to win back Arron.