Living in my own world Chapter 17

Living in my own world

Arron walked his way into school the next day, his usual sweet, calm, handsome, and cool aura was gone and was replaced with a cold, angry, dark and mad aura. His face no longer had the bright and sweet smile on anymore, it now held a dark glare. Every student who walked by advoided him and made sure not to get in his way. When he spotted his girlfriend, Gui Gui, with her "new" friends he walked over there with a darker expression. Standing infront of Gui Gui, Arron continued to glare at her.

Arron: (looks at Gui Gui's friend) Leave!

Scared Gui Gui's possies ran off leaving Gui Gui with Arron.

Gui Gui: Baby what's wrong? Why do you look so mad?

Arron: What did you do to Hebe?

Gui Gui: What??

Arron: What did you do to Hebe after you heard about Hebe and Me being engaged.

Gui Gui: What's wrong with you Arron? Did someone tell you something?

Arron pushes Gui Gui against the locker trapping her inbetween the lockers and him.

Arron: Answer me! What did you do to Hebe!

Gui Gui: (tears) Why are you hurting me! I did nothing to her!

Arron: Gui Gui! Tell me the truth!

Gui Gui: Arron! I am your girlfriend! Why don't you trust me!! Did Hebe say I did something to her???

Arron: I don't know! She was yelling at me yesterday and than she said something about you!

Gui Gui: Baby I swear to god I did nothing to her! Please believe me!

Arron stared at a crying Gui Gui infront of him, suddenly he felt a gush of guilt run up him. Wrapping his arms around Gui Gui he pulled Gui Gui into his embrace and comforted her.

Arron: I am sorry......

Gui Gui's Pov.
Hebe you better watch out!!!


Selina: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HIM?!!? YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY!!

Hebe: (sighs) And do what?? Ruin someone elses relationship?

Rainie: Hebe do you have a brain??? Gui Gui hurted you and you're still being nice to her?!?

Hebe: Guys just let me deal with this alone......... (walks away)

The whole group (now including Charlene) sighed at Hebe's stubborness, no matter what they said to her she would ignore them and tell them that it was her own problem. The school day went by pretty fast, walking out of the school in her basketball uniform Hebe just finished basketball practiced. Walking towards her car Hebe's eyes widden at the person standing by her car.

Hebe: Gui Gui.........

Gui Gui: (smirks) long time no see

Hebe: What do you want??

Gui Gui: (glares at Hebe) What did you tell Arron?

Hebe: Nothing

Gui Gui: ! If you didn't tell him anything than he wouldn't have treated me the way he did today!

Hebe: I have no idea what you're talking about, however he treats you has nothing to do with me!

Gui Gui: Girls!

Hebe eyes widden when she saw all of Gui Gui's possies right behind her, they all had a glare placed on their face. Scared Hebe backed up a little but held her composure.

Gui Gui: do your thing

Hebe knew what that meant, they were either going to beat  her until she was dead or do something that would scar her. Hebe turned around to run away but was a bit slow when one of them threw her to the floor. Before Hebe could get up all 8 girls started beating her, they kicked and punched her, before she fell unconcious they all stopped. 

Gui Gui: This is a warning Hebe! The next time he doubts me I am going to make sure to get rid of you! Let's go! 

The possies gave Hebe each one more kick before following Gui Gui out of the school. Tears ran down Hebe's face as she tried to sit up as her whole body was covered with bruises and was in pain. Hebe struggled to get up, getting into her car Hebe still had tears running down her face. She looked into her rear mirror and looked at herself. Her eyes were bruised up and blood was running down the corner of .

Hebe walked through the door of her house, she wore a baggy hoody and baggy sweat pants, her hood was on covering her face. Her whole body was covered with her clothes. Arron who was sitting on the couch watching tv turned around to stare at Hebe. Hebe quickly turned around and ran upstairs. Suspicious Arron followed Hebe upstairs, he was going to open the door to Hebe's room but it was locked. Ignorning it Arron walked back downstairs.

The next day Hebe woke up early making sure to advoid Arron, she didn't want Arron to see her in this state. Today instead of dressing like how she always did Hebe wore a black hoodie and long track pants, her hood was also placed on her head. At school when Hebe walked through the school hallway with her head hung low everyone stared at her. At her locker Hebe was planning on getting her books and head to her class right away but was stopped when her friends walked over to her.

Jiro: Hebe! I heard your game is this week!

Hebe: Uh yea, ummm I am going to go to class

Ella: We still have 30 mins

Hebe: Uhhh I have something to study for, Bye (walks away)

Calvin: doesn't Hebe seem strange today?

Mike: I am going to go after her (walks away)

In class Hebe sat down in her spot, of course she was the only one there until Mike walked in.

Mike: hebe?

Hebe: (looks at her desk) yea?

Mike: Is something bothering you?

Hebe: No

Mike: You know you can't lie to me (sits beside Hebe) spit it out

Hebe: Really.

Mike: ok than...... Well no hood in the school (pulls Hebe's hood off)

Hebe was surprised when Mike suddenly pulled her hood off, quickly pulling it back over her head she hopped Mike didn't see anything. I guess god wasn't on her side because Mike sat there with his eyes wide open, he was stunned when he saw Hebe's black eye and a scratch across her right cheek.

Mike: HEBE! What the hell happen to you?!!?!?!

Mike grabbed hold of Hebe's shoulder wanting to turn her around but Hebe flinched and pulled away from Mike. Doing it lightly this time Mike turned Hebe around and made her face him even though she had refused to.

Mike: (pulls off Hebe's hood) who did this to you???

Hebe: I fell

Mike: Don't bull with me! You don't get a black eye and a en long scratch across your face from a fall!

Hebe: It's nothing.

Mike: Take off the hoodie

Hebe: What?!?!

Mike: Don't make me do it for you

Hebe: Mike!

Mike: HEBE! I AM EN SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!! (takes off Hebe's hoodie)

Mike stood there shocked as he stares at Hebe while she stood in a tank top and her whole body filled with bruises and scratches.  Quickly grabbing back her hoodie Hebe wore it back on zipping it to the top and pulling the hood over her head again.

Mike: It was her wasn't it??

Hebe: Gui Gui did nothing, I fell by myself 

Mike: come with me! (pulls Hebe up)

Hebe: where are we going??

Mike ignored Hebe and pulled her out of school, he ignored Hebe's struggles and continued to drag Hebe along with him. He gently pushed Hebe into the passenger seat and drove out of the school parking lot. Hebe's eyes widden when she noticed where she was, her old school. Before she could refuse Mike had already dragged her out of the car.

Hebe: (pulls Mike back) Mike, don't do this.... Please

Mike: I am not letting her off this time!!

Hebe: Mike! Please!

Mike: Shut up Hebe! If I don't do something about this soon she'll continue to come after you! She might even kill you next time!

Hebe: that's what I am afraid of! I can't let Arron know! If he knows that Gui Gui did this than Gui Gui will come looking for me!! Please Mike!!

Mike: en !! (walks into the school)

Hebe: Mike!! (runs after Mike)

Mike: (glares at a student) Where's Gui Gui??

The scared student pointed towards the field, ignoring Hebe's cries Mike made his ways towards the field.

Hebe: (runs infront of Mike) Mike don't do this! It's nothing! I am not hurt in anyways can't we just leave?!?! Please!! I don't want to make a big deal out of this.

Mike: nothing?!!? Are you joking with me?!?! Look at you! You're a total mess!! Your whole body is covered with bruises and scratches! I've already let her off when she cutted your wrist, this is going too far!

Mike walked away from a crying Hebe, as the student had said Gui Gui and Arron was sitting on the grass talking and laughing. Walking over to them Mike pulled Gui Gui up from the grass with his grip tightly around her wrist.

Gui Gui: What the hell!

Arron: What are you doing!!!

Mike: (glares at Arron) You out of this!

Arron: (pushes Mike away) I can't if you're hurting my girlfriend!

Hebe ran over to Mike and pulled him away from Gui Gui, she didn't dare look at Arron, or Gui Gui.

Hebe: Mike let's just go

Arron: Hebe??

Mike: (ignores Hebe) You !! what did you do to Hebe?!?!? (pushes Gui Gui to the floor)

Hebe/Arron: MIKE!!/GUI GUI!!

Gui Gui: (stands up) What are you talking about?!?!

Mike: You really know how to act don't you??

Arron: Watch it Mike! You're my friend don't make me hurt you for hurting Gui Gui.

Mike: (snickers) Hurt me?? Really?? You're willing to hurt me for that ??

Arron: (glares at Mike) What did she do to you?

Mike: Not me but Hebe

Arron: Hebe??

Mike: What kind of husband are you? You don't even know anything about your own wife??

Arron: What's wrong with Hebe?

Mike pulled Hebe infront of him he pulled her hood off and revealed her bruised up face. Arron stared at Hebe surprised.

Arron: What happened to you??

Mike: (points at Gui Gui)

Hebe: (pulls Mike away) Please Mike let's just go huh? let's go just go.

Mike: (ignores Hebe) Gui Gui and her ed up possies beated Hebe up like this! Not only is the bruises all over her face but it's all over her whole body too!

Arron: What???

Gui Gui: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!

Mike: The only person who could've done this was you! You might be able to fool him with your innocent act but don't forget I've figured you out for a long time! Don't you think that just because Arron believes you and you're a girl I wouldn't hit you! If you hurt Hebe I'll do anything to you!

Arron: How do you know this is Gui Gui's fault?!?

Mike: This isn't the first time Gui Gui has done something like this to Hebe, you were just too clueless to figure it out.

Gui Gui: Arron don't listen to them! I didn't hurt Hebe in anyway!! I swear!

Mike: (smirks) I am not the only one who knows about Gui Gui, the rest of the group does too, if you don't believe me than you can ask them what Gui Gui has done to Hebe. Wang Zi also knows about it too.

Arron was speechless, he didn't know who to believe, his girlfriend or his friends. Confused Arron stared at Hebe trying to look for an answer but Hebe looked away from Arron.

Gui Gui: Please Arron! I didn't do anything! They're gaining up on me! Hebe is my best friend I wouldn't do anything to her!

Arron: I don't know who to believe, I just know there's no way Hebe could get hurt like that by herself. I need time to think.

Arron was going to walk away from all this but Gui Gui wrapped her arms around Arron's waist stopping him from leaving.

Gui Gui: You're not going to leave me right?? I can't live without you.

Arron pushed Gui Gui's arms off of him and walked away. Gui Gui fell to the floor crying, tears running down her face, but suddenly her tears stopped and she glared at Hebe. Out of no where Gui Gui stood up and pushed Hebe to the ground, surprised Mike ran up to Hebe.

Mike: Are you ok?

Hebe: (nods her head)

Gui Gui: Why do you keep trying to steal Arron away from me!! Don't you get it!?! He's mine!!!

Mike: (pushes Gui Gui away) Leave her alone!

Gui Gui: (Glares at Hebe) Arron's mine! (walks away)

Mike: en !

Mike was going to run after Gui Gui but Hebe pulled him back and shook her head.

Mike: I'll drive you home ok?

Hebe: (nods her head)