Chapter 7 - Makeover

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Yoseob's birthday is today, He wanted to Invite Jieun but he is shy to invite her. 
 

He went to Jieun's House .. 

 

Yoseob's POV

I wanted to make her pretty in my birthday, I want her to be like a princess in my party. I don't know why I am doing this but I know she is really pretty behind those glasses and her nerdy style. 

I knocked at her door and she really opened it fast. 

she said "What do you need?". I really don't want to tell her what I am going to do. So I just grabbed her wrist and pulled her to my car. 

"Take us to the nearest fancy mall, where I can buy good things for a girl" I said cooly to the driver. Jieun was keep on look at the surrounding of the car. I just smiled at her expression. 

After 20 Minutes at the Car, I opened the car door for her. 

As if she saw a UFO on the sky, she was so amazed by the chandelier. I don't know if it's her first time or it's just she was amazed. 

I called the ladies of the mall to pick out the best dress for her and I called the Hair Stylist and the Make-up artist to fix her up. I waited for 2 hours. 

It's already 7pm, The party will start on 8pm. Of course, My guest will arrive there early as they can. 

~END OF POV~


Yoseob was really annoyed and tired of waiting. "Young Master, The girl is already finished" The lady said. "Let me see her!" he shouted because of annoyance. The girls are getting scared and let out of Jieun .. 

(She looks like this)

 

"Uhmm .. Where are going? Why am I dress like this?" Jieun asked. Yoseob couldn't believe that this is Jieun he is looking at. He was stutterring. "u..h..m.. It's my birthday today, I wanted to do a makeover for you cause your my friend" Yoseob shyly said. Jieun laughed. 

Yoseob blushed at the way she smile, he gaze down the floor so IU wouldn't see his red face. 

"Young Master, *coughs*" The lady said while smiling. "Oh, Yes! We need to go now! We are late" Yoseob said while he was walking with Jieun to do the car. 

 

Jieun was so nervous about coming at this. Of course, Many people would came and many rich people would be there too. She was afraid that she would do something wrong that would make Yoseob disappointed. She doesn't want someone to be disappointed because of her. 

"Jieun-shhi, relax. Breath in .. Breath out" Jieun whispered. Yoseob looked at her and laughed. 

The time has come. Many media and cameras where waiting for them to get out of the car, The driver opened the car for Jieun. 

Jieun didn't expect medias. They both walked inside and Jieun said "What's with the Medias? Are you a celebrity?" Yoseob said "No silly, My parents own the biggest company at Korea. The Yang Corporation." Jieun was shocked that he was with the 'Son of the Yang Corporation' all the time. 
Yoseob's parents walked to them and said "My son!" they hugged yoseob. Jieun bowed "Annyeonghasseo! Jieun Imnida!" Yoseob's Mom walked to Jieun and hugged her. She said "Thank you for coming, are you my son's girlfriend?" "Oh! No! We are just friends, Your son save me up from bullied last time." Jieun smiled. 

Yoseob was hurt. He said on himself "Why would Jieun like me? And Jieun only think of me as her 'FRIEND' or her savior from Gayoon." Yoseob frowned. 

The parents of Yoseob walked inside and left you two behind. Yoseob is busy welcoming his guest. 

Jieun was alone but suddenly, someone Hugged her at the back. 

She looked at it and She saw Jiyeon. They hugged tightly.

Jiyeon said "You look pretty today! Yoseob invited me though!" Jieun looked at Jiyeon and she was so pretty especially her eyemakeup. She didn't know Jiyeon would be pretty with makeup. "Your so gorgeous today, Jiyeon!"

(Jiyeon looked like this)

 

Jiyeon blushed. "Well, it's only once" they both laughed. 

 

Party is good as it was expected. ^_^

 

============================================

WELL, If you don't like Jieun's dress. I LIKE IT T_________T
tbh, I am not an IUSEOB Shipper but I think they are a good couple, IDK. But i hope you still enjoy.

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE